It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

underground music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i feel that underground music is better then most of the mainstream music we have out today...especially the underground hip hop... nobody can compete with... jedi mind tricks, del the funky homosapien, swollen members, aceyalone...i can go on but i feel that if u listend to any of these then you would know i dont have to continue

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I Agree With Your Post Completely

reply to post by Weezy ERB

I was surprised when you listed Del The Funky Homosapien. I haven't met anybody else, in my life, that have ever even heard the name. I always have to refer to the Clint Eastwood song, by the Gorillaz when telling people about him. To list a few more artist that i think are pretty awesome; R.A. Rugged Man, Tech 9, (although he is pretty popular) Boondox, Esham, A.B.K.. I'm an underground artist/producer myself, and I always have mad respect for the other underground artist i meet. Mainstream music has become repulsive to me. It's all about the money, and the message doesn't matter, to them. I can't stand it. Underground music contains real messages, passion, and originality. It sucks, cause the worst artists are on the radio, are getting paid the money that underground artist should be getting paid. Anyway, if you're interested i'm gonna post a link, and you can check out my music on youtube. If you like it, feel free to comment, like, and subscribe, again, if you so wish. Also, if you really wanna help me out, if you end up liking my lyrics, beats, and music in general, you can add my artist page on facebook, under Whitehawk. I'm glad you feel the same as I with the fact that underground music, especially underground hip-hop, is more than just better than the mainstream music. Whitehawk - Top And Climbin'

new topics

join