It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptozoology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Who has opinions on it? I love the outdoors and I have heard some "unnormal" things...I have big chunks of siding broke because rocks have hit it of a night. Local dogs torn apart and 3 toed human sized foot prints in the mud, plus our local lake has a few..."monsters" if you will in it.

Some other things are the Mothman in West Virgina, the White Bigfoot of Kentucky, the Goatman of Kentucky, Giant Catfish in the Ohio River....

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Err... I'm not sure I understand what kind of opinions you are looking for? Isn't that what this whole forum is about? Cryptozoology and our opinons on the cases?
Or are you looking for opinions on the existence of "Cryptiods"? Do we believe them to exist?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
opinions on criptids are like ass holes - every ones got one - and few people like someone elses shoved in thier face

but lets talk about your experiences

QUOTE : "...I have big chunks of siding broke because rocks have hit it of a night. "

sure thats not just scroats who need an ASBO

QUOTE : "...Local dogs torn apart "

where , whewn , how many - what breeds - anve autopsies been carried out - bite mark casts madde ..... etc etc

details man , details

QUOTE : "...and 3 toed human sized foot prints in the mud,

sudent pranks ? have you any phosos - have casts ben made - if not why not

QUOTE : "... plus our local lake has a few..."monsters" if you will in it. "

what lake - what monsters - we need info

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
well, listen, i mean where i live is really rural, and there is evidence everywhere that has been collected and sent to various places and came back as "un-identified" many collected evidence has been lost and/or ruled out, the dogs had been examined and labeled as only things with aposable thumbs could have torn them, no teeth marks just ripped apart, mostly they were beagles or birddogs. And the lake monster, its in a lake called Cave Run Lake, it's been ruled out so many times, and people say its a giant catfish but...that ones still on the bus. And what i meant by opinions is do you believe there are creatures unknown living in our own backyards, or do you support people that have claimed to have encounters...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I support them if they have proof or at least a detailed description. And im sure there are some things that go bump in the night and strange phenomena that are yet to be explained. So yeah I support them.

new topics

top topics

join