It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where's osama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
is osama bin laden and his group of radicals, many with no other training than that provided to them by al qaeda really able to hide from the us for this long. i dont understand why we arent tracking this man like we do santa clause on christmas eve. we should sit down at night in front of the tv and not only hear about our troops' death toll but any developements on the wherabouts of the single worst terrorist of my time. it makes me sick that as a world power with a supposed superior intelligence agency we are unable to take this man out. not only that but it seems to not even be on anyone's mind that is until he strikes again. then the population will have worries until they are lulled to sleep by lack of concern by our government. "if they arent worried why should i be" wrong!! i am worried and irritated that we the people are not being informed. which leads me to believe that it is not a priority.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe you are not being informed because that would put the operation in jeopardy. If reporters broadcast where the troops are looking, the people they are looking for can use that info. We are not and told and should not be told everything in order to do a mission.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It does concern me also that our government doesnt seem to think about or make mention of this man until people start asking about him, Maybe he is dead and they arent saying anything to keep people jumpy. idunno but it is annoying,

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Reported on Nov. 20:
‘Osama missed by 30 minutes’

Furthermore, there are a small number of elite special forces units that continually search for OBL. The terrain of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and regions of Iran make it as difficult to hunt and track someone as it is to find a needle in a haystack.

If you can do better, please let someone know.
It may save you the time of ridiculing those that are making that attempt to find OBL on a 24/7 basis since 9/11.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
Maybe you are not being informed because that would put the operation in jeopardy. If reporters broadcast where the troops are looking, the people they are looking for can use that info. We are not and told and should not be told everything in order to do a mission.

Its not that that concernes us, Its the fact that if we the people never made mention of the guy, It would be as if he never existed, Thats about how it is right now, I havent heard the guys name in months..

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
don't worry......our special forces guys are the best in the world....he can run but he can't hide.....he is probably running from safehouse to safehouse everyday....when and trust me he will, slips up and makes a mistake our guys will be there to nab him!!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nb25
.....he is probably running from safehouse to safehouse everyday....

Don't you mean safecave to safecave!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i understand that to publicly divulge details would be harmful. i also understand that the terrain in afghanistan impedes the search. my point is that i would like to feel as if it is a priority for us to find this terrible man. instead priorities seem to be in things that are interests of our commander and chief. very shortly after mr. bush increasingly fielded questions regarding his motives in iraq and sadam's location, sadam was captured. why dont we put that kind of heat on him regarding osama.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Reported on Nov. 20:
‘Osama missed by 30 minutes’

A little misleading.

The article may have been reported a couple days ago but the 30 minute instance was "not this year but last year.”

It does seem more than a little odd that they can find Saddam in a hole but can't find a one legged man or a guy on dialysis

Oh well, as long as these two run free we've got ourselves an openended war to go and blow up whoever we feel like. *nudge nudge**wink wink*

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
osama is secretly being hidden by the bush administration...bush and osama both plotted 9/11 and the strategy to go to war with iraQ.....osama wont be found....and if they say they do find him...he will either be dead...or in prison

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Let's see here, it's been over four years since 9-11 and we haven't "caught" "Osama Bin Laden". Our Special Forces have been over there looking for a ghost, not to bash the 82nd, the 101st, Seals, Rangers, the 10th mountain Division. Four years of wastin' time looking for a needle in a haystack. It would not surprise me if the U.S. is paying off Pakistan to keep the actaul wereabouts of a customer of the CIA.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
It does concern me also that our government doesnt seem to think about or make mention of this man until people start asking about him, Maybe he is dead and they arent saying anything to keep people jumpy. idunno but it is annoying,

If Osama was dead, there are other sources we would learn about it from.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

If Osama was dead, there are other sources we would learn about it from.

Like the ones that come up every

few months?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From what Ive seen and heard, OBL is physically ill.....so moving from house-to-house would be pretty hard for someone that frail.

I also find it odd that someone that old and frail can always be 1-step ahead of Task Force 20...an America unit that tracks "high-value targets"

Maximu§

[edit on 103030p://222 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is my theory on Osama. I feel that he was gone about 6 monthts before 9/11 even happend. He had probably planned this to happen for years to come. I would have to guess that he is in the deep deep jungles of Afrcia because why would he already have been in Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan, when he knew that we would find him? He is a smart man, I will have to admit. For all we know, the guy could be walking around looking like a woman from plastic sugery before the 9/11 attacks selling food in a store, eh?

[edit on 11/23/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
We have satellites that can read a newspaper headline, technology that can tell the family car occupants where the next McDonalds is. Infared that can see thru walls. If We wanted to catch him, we could.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
May I suggest you guys follow this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and read the postings of 'shot messenger'.

This chap has promised to post a 10 page explanation of an underworld in the Afghan/Pakistan area on Wednesday, where he claims OBL is living.

If he really does come up with the goods, then I reckon he will get all of our votes for his contribution.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yes i can readily believe that they missed the worlds most elusive terrorist by only half an hour..He got the 10.30pm bus outside the whitehouse to his apartment and not the 10.30pm bus like normal..so Bush missed him by half an hour...He coldnt wait because everyone knows it dangerous to walk the streets after dark...

How the hell do find something when your not even looking for it ??

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well, my take on this is the following: Noticed how he's hardly mentioned anymore?
Even the government doesnt want to mention him because that name is old and tired and dead.

So, we have bigger fish to fry, anyways. We now go after the "Al Zarwhatevers " of the world. Yes, thats it. Thats the ticket. Never mind Osama.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
My best guess is that he is holed up in some cave or being hosted by Pakistan or one of those 'stan countries. He is so chickensket, he has to hide like a poor scared little boy. If he were a true man, he would step up and take his punishment. Where ever he is, he is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join