It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yes yes y'all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hello i am delighted to be a part of your community. i am excited to learn and hope i can add somethings also. i have been intrigued by the idea that we are not as free and in control as we a lead to believe. i was influenced greatly by none other than the late great Tupac Amaru Shakur. a friend and myself wanted to know what he meant by killuminati and we did some research about three years ago. since i have shared my findings with many friends and family members and most have wanted to know more. so in my quest to inform those people i have decided to join this community to learn as much as possible. i am excited to be a part of this and am anxious to contribute and learn

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS cantfoolme!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi cantfoolme.
Welcome to ATS. Enjoy your time here.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS cantfoolme.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantfoolme
. i was influenced greatly by none other than the late great Tupac Amaru Shakur.

I am not trying to be a smart ass here. I really want to know what makes tupac so "great"

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hello and Welcome cantfoolme

Just listen to his music and U shall see why zoso

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
for you to understand Tupac the first things that helps is to like rap. second if you do not enjoy rap and even if you do you most have an open mind and actually listen to his lyrics. this man died before his time and he was largely misunderstood. he may have contributed to violence, drug use and other things we would not want our children doing. but he wanted people to see that there didnt have to be violence, there didnt have to racism, there didnt have to be such a high poverty rate in the black community. the way to change all of this he said was to come together and treat others the way you want to be treated. ( he said all of this in not so many words) it is a matter of opinion so i dont expect to make a Tupac fan out of you but you may be suprised if you were to research this extraordinary man

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome.

He had a funny way of showing us that there didn't have to be any racism, as you say.

Tupac - 'Cause I Had To
Got love, you got problems with the punk police
Don't run from the chumps get the pump from me
We ain't free I'll be damned if I played a trick
For a blonde hair blue-eyed Caucasian b****

EDIT:

Tupac - God Bless the Dead
My epitaph will read "Was the last of Gs
Kicked the s*** to make the white man bleed
God bless the dead"

Zip

[edit on 11/22/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i conceded the fact that he may not have always had the best ways of conveying his messages. let me ask you something. are you aware that Tupacs mother and stepfather were high ranking revolutionists in the black panther movement? if you werent you are now. the only accounts tupac had about the white man were those of violence and hatred. and in the genre Tupac was a part of it was not acceptable to say " if the police get u down and beat you beg them to stop" he was saying they stop me for the fact i am black and if i dont do everything i want them to do they will beat me. Tupac, like his mother was a revolutionist only in a different time and without as large of a following. and furthermore if you were part of a race that was persecuted for decades like his race would you be ready to call a truce immediatly following desegregation or would you have hard feelings?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nice to see you found the island.

Regardless of how you found out about "them", you have; now it is time to do some real researching and reading. Learn who the players are, learn their tactics and to recognize them.

Remember, it is as bad as it seems and they are out to get us.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
He had a funny way of showing us that there didn't have to be any racism, as you say.

[edit on 11/22/2005 by Zipdot]

lol I see what you're saying, I agree that not ALL his music was great or "PC" but hey, it's rap

But he was a force to be reckoned with in his industry. Many people felt they could relate to him on many issues he touched on.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

new topics

top topics

join