It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this site monitored by government agencies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
Is this site monitored by government agencies and if so are they at work applying us with disinformation

I work for the government. I monitor this site.

But, I am a member.

As for dissinformation, I may supply some, however not purposefully. I come here for pretty much the same reasons as others do.

I'm sure I can draw upon knowledge and experiences you don't have, just as I'm sure you can draw upon knowledge and experiences I don't have.

However, our brains operate under the restraints of the "Law of Association", just the same. And our genetic disposition of "Self Preservation" does tend to restrain human's perceptions. Why? Because we only recognize in others what we know of ourselves.

Having said these things, may I offer this sidenote:

When searching for the truth it may serve us best to acknowledge the right questions, rather than criticize how we interpret the collective intentions of humanity, i.e. those who we grant power to over us (gov.).

So, what scenarios do you think would justify you personnally (justifying to your self) suppressing truth in the perspective of the populas of an entire race?

If it were you holding back information, knowing all you know, how would you justify withholding information, and what scenario would fit the prerequisites for your actions?

There are different ways to address a perceived problem, rather than from only 1 perspective that is subjugated to abide by both the "Law of Association" (learning to count before you learn trigomometry) and "Self Preserve" (Self Before You Serve). Thinking outside the box is difficult at times, but remember this:

Insane is defined as someone who is inside their own minds.

So then, it is only someone who is "Out of their minds" who judges those who are inside their minds as "Insane".

Peace. Hope you find what it is you are looking for.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You work for the goverment???, ok....
Well if you do, do you lauph at the bogus theories that are sometimes posted on here?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What like David Ickes

who

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I figure the government watches these sites, not only for the obvious reasons previously mentioned but possibly to see who is leaking info out to the public. Maybe some employees of these projects talk a little too much and this way they can monitor just how much they are letting out. OR its to see if the false info is getting out in the manner they want it to.

just my thoughts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join