It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanings of the Crown Chakra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All of us have seen this or been around this, when we see a newborn, we are very careful not to touch the spot on top of the baby's head as it could be fatal until it closes, or cause brain damage.
This chakra is the LAST one to open and it needs to be done from the bottom chakra to the crown chakra, otherwise one is playing with fire..
I am including what I think is a good site on this subject.
When one dies, the crown chakra is where the soul exits.

www.kundaliniyoga.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
in realation did you know the '___' pinel gland activity is highest the first 50 days of a birth of a baby in the womb and on death of a person as well.

Its very odd. Its like preperation.

Also when you dream its due to '___' and they say God speaks to you in dreams and also experiments with '___' taken in synthetic form has a common result of seeing aliens..any thoughts?

Furthermore I know talk of drug use is not allowed but I used legal methods to stimulate '___' release in my brain and have had a book load of experiences very very spiritual and also have seen glowing orbs outside during or after my experiences. I dont know what they were but they were something..

Originally posted by siriuslyone
All of us have seen this or been around this, when we see a newborn, we are very careful not to touch the spot on top of the baby's head as it could be fatal until it closes, or cause brain damage.
This chakra is the LAST one to open and it needs to be done from the bottom chakra to the crown chakra, otherwise one is playing with fire..
I am including what I think is a good site on this subject.
When one dies, the crown chakra is where the soul exits.

www.kundaliniyoga.org...

[edit on 22-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes, I am aware of the functions of the pineal, and those who try to open it or the kindalini get into trouble..Let's not use any D words, lets call it source..edit out your words or this thread will bite the dust.
I get visions like on a tiny tv screen and was told to post this about the Crown, why I do not know yet.

I feel I am only on this earth about 1/4 of my waking hours, I know spiritual~
Have you ever spoken to a 2 -3 year old toddler who tells you about the last life they had before this one?
I would love to speak of these subjects, but use the code for YKW you know what
I did not know at the age of 5 that all kids did not have a gray play buddy.. Does that tell you anything? G-d speaks to open chakras profusely.

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 22-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This gives me an opportunity to wonder how long this this soft spot been known about my new Mothers, and what did they think it is?
In known history, there is no telling how many moms have hurt/killed their child out of ignorance of this chakra.
To me, it is fascinating to see the pulsing on a newborn, like it is an entity having a life of its own..

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Don't know about the western cultures, but almost all eastern cultures know about the baby's soft spot and it is a place that requires extreme care with young babies.

Also something I have noticed, in Hinduism when you bow to your elders and touch their feet out of respect, they bless you by laying their hands on the top of your head....same area as the crown chakra.

Also in our culture, many illnesses are treated by putting warm oil, various conconctions, even Vicks Vapor Rub on the the top of your head. We call that soft spot area, the "mole". don't know and can't explain further, but its just stuff I've noticed in regards to the crown chakra.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think my beverly hills granny used to put medicine on it too.I am sure the NA were aware of it..
My concern in posting this is that there is a lot of postings on the klundalini, but chakra-opening is very dangerous and can cause one to go mad or have brain damage..IOW, I am trying to enphasize how necessary it is to KNOW that you are doing or have an adroit teacher.
As for greetings, I do the Buddhist one and I never noticed the Hindu version..Thank you for educating me.Do you know why they call it the mole?
When my son was an infant, I was scared to death to wash that spot..
I learn lots of new things everyday on this site.

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 24-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sometimes one must go mad!

Blatz Translation: (7) Jesus said: Blessed is the lion which the man eats, and the lion will become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats, and the lion will become man.

The question is how big and why which man eats...

I guess the fear of god would be a strong point hear. Step by Step of the fear/evil you face and conquer the closer to God one will be.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Sometimes one must go mad!

Blatz Translation: (7) Jesus said: Blessed is the lion which the man eats, and the lion will become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats, and the lion will become man.

The question is how big and why which man eats...

I guess the fear of god would be a strong point hear. Step by Step of the fear/evil you face and conquer the closer to God one will be.

I agree, and hopefully there will be someone there to aid you when you get through the morass of madness.
The one's I fear for are the one's who are not able to exit the madness due to trying to speed up chakra openings...
G-d hears all who are mad and helps them kill the demons..

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Since we are discussing the Crown chakra, I thought it would be wise to discuss the techniques to either open it or repair it. There are too many pseudo-esoteric websites which teach people to awaken the chakras negatively, through the visualization of desires and through various practices that stimulate the chakras with egotistical or animal energy. When we are stimulating any particular chakra, we must do so with awareness. Otherwise we may be inadvertenly stimulating it negatively.

Each chakra has a key note, an energy that can stimulate them properly. The Crown chakra and Third eye, both have the same key note. It is the vowel E, as pronounced in tree.

Stimulating the Crown Chakra, and Third Eye

• Set a stop watch for desired time. (10-15 minutes recommended at first.)
  • Slowly relax your body. Become aware of your emotions, and thoughts.
  • Vocalize the vowel E, as in tree. While doing this imagine a gathering of energy in your forehead, and between your eyebrows.

Remember to mantain awareness, and to increase practice time slowly. 10-15 minutes of vocalizing a day, will begin to heal your Crown chakra, slowly increasing your clairvoyance.

Feel free to share your own techniques, and comment on mine.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi Akashic, never heard of your methods before on healing the crown chakra, will give it a go and see how it feels.

The methods i've learned are a little simpler and requires less energy and less time.

Simply visualise the colour violet in the crown chakra, as this is the colour of the crown chakra. Drugs can cause the crown chakra to open up, so this is not recommended, and this can cause 'nasties' to enter the crown, causing mental illness and insanity.

I've written an article on the chakras, basically about Spontaneous Human Combustion and can be found at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best
Merger

new topics

top topics

join