It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teacher babe nets no Jail time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hmmmm, I guess being a babe counts these days when it comes to jail time.

No Jail Time for Florida Teacher in Sex Case.

TAMPA, Fla. — A Florida teacher charged with having sex with a minor pleaded guilty on Tuesday to two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior as part of a plea deal that does not include any jail time.

The deal provides that Greco Middle School teacher Debra Lafave, 25, will not serve one day in jail in connection with multiple sex acts with a 14-year-old student unless she violates the terms of the plea agreement, which includes three years of house arrest and seven years' probation.

www.foxnews.com...

(mod edit: i

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is actually pretty good news! She didn't deserve jailtime. Statuatory rape is not the same as the really deadly and ugly Rape.

I'm happy for Ms. Lovely LaFave!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You know, I just can't help it. When I was 14 I would have let her do whatever the hell she wanted to do with me. My parents and other might not have liked it but I would have been the shiznit with my peers I guarantee you that.

I look at cases involving young boys and older women a lot different than I look at cases involving young girls and older men.

So let the argument begin!

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yeah, when I was 14 I would have bitten off one of my own fingers...anyway-

The point is, kids need to be protected from this kind of predatory behavior. Now that I have a young son, if this was to happen to him, I'd wring the teacher's neck. Or at least, that'd be my first reaction. There's no excuse for any teacher behaving this way toward a student. At the absolute minimum, she should be barred from ever being in a classroom, or around children unsupervised, forever.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with this kid? Is he gay or something? I don't get it, he was nailing the teacher, a hot one at that. I had a TILF when I was in school, she was suppose to be a substitute but the real teacher had a brain tumor or something so she took over the class for the rest of the year, hell her little sister was in my grade at the time! If I was hitting it I sure wouldn't be complaining.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Of course not. She is hot. Only the males, and ugly women get jail time, not the hotties. God Bless America!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
my kid got a big fat pat on the back when he banged his teacher. how else was he supposed to become a man?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
my kid got a big fat pat on the back when he banged his teacher. how else was he supposed to become a man?

, thats halarious. Too bad this teacher mishap happend in the place I live in. I didnt know the big update on it but thats cool that she didnt get any jail time. Just because shes a teacher doesnt mean she cant have any mississippi leg for a while? Well, it was with a student and something asks me why she didnt get any jail time.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Of course not. She is hot. Only the males, and ugly women get jail time, not the hotties. God Bless America!

Liberty and Justice for all right?
(hope thats not sniping)

[edit on 11/22/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
At least the judge is being logical. She's be dead in there, wouldn't last more than a day. Three years of house arrest is intense and while it's not jail it's pretty damn bad, and arguable whether it's worse than a few months in prison.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Mrs. Lafave: "Dr. Love, do you want to stay after class?"

Dr. Love: "Yes please!!!!! Spank you very much!"

Peace

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by brodband

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Liberty and Justice for all right?
(hope thats not sniping)

Find me any man 25 years or older that had had sexual relations with a 14 year old girl/boy and was found guilty in a court of law in America in the past 50 years who had not spent any jail time. Just curious if anyone knows of any man to not spend jail time after being convicted of such acts with a minor years away from being able to drive.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
At least the judge is being logical. She's be dead in there, wouldn't last more than a day. Three years of house arrest is intense and while it's not jail it's pretty damn bad, and arguable whether it's worse than a few months in prison.

Can drink at home, not in prison.

Can masterbate at home in privacy, not in prison.

Can cook your own food at home, not in prison.

Can sit on your own confortable chair/couch at home, not in prison.

Can sleep in at home, not like in prison.

Can shower when you choose to shower, not like in prison.

Can wash your own clothes with fabric softner, not like in prison.

Can order out food, not like in prison.

Can use the phone when you choose to, not like in prison.

Can look up at the stars, not like in prison.

Can stand barefoot in the grass, not like in prison.

Can pick your own clothes to wear, not like in prison.

Can watch whatever you want on TV, not like in prison.

Can use your computer to log onto ATS & BTS, not like in prison.

.. . ........ etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
textbook = $59.90

School Supplies = $102.50

Telling your teacher to suck your D*@#, and having it happen = Priceless.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
yeah, when I was 14 I would have bitten off one of my own fingers...anyway-

Whoa, I thought I had something clever to say but I'll pass.

I soiled my trousers laughing!!

[edit on 22-11-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
One of the big things brought up on the talk show I caught this on was that if she was a guy she'd DEFINATELY be going to jail. I think the double standard is one of the dumbest things out there, the law isn't supposed to be that way.

There was a TILF in one of my classes in HS too. We all spent the first three days of class staring at her eyes trying to figure out what color they were. She had brown eyes, and green contacts. I was lucky enough to have her as the coach of my speech team so I got to be there on weekends with her and the rest of the team. She'd come in in shorts and tank tops, and it was Good. I think every guy in all of her classes was drooling over her.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
One of the big things brought up on the talk show I caught this on was that if she was a guy she'd DEFINATELY be going to jail. I think the double standard is one of the dumbest things out there, the law isn't supposed to be that way.

I feel as if the law system is beginning to be more corrupt each day as time goes by. Double standard is definantly not fair. You can have a man kill someone who is a millionaire and only go to prison for maybe a year if that. But if yet an average living man kills someone, he would go for life and possibly get the death penalty. Its not right, "Eye for an Eye".

new topics

top topics

join