It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police brutality.. (USA)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here is a shocking video..

Police woman trys to execute a suspect that is lying on the ground..

Police woman wnb executioner

(use the save as..)

Is the USA becoming a police state, where police 'practices street justice', death sentences without trial..

Luckily this time nobody isnt hurt..

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
jeez
that is pretty graphic.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That it is unbelievable, what a fascist cow. The guy doesn't seem to be in a threatening position.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Pathetic. Actually, a couple things here make it to the pathetic category:

This clip is used as some sort of evidence that the U.S. is becoming a police state. Where is the evidence that she was trying to execute the perp? I see absolutely none, and neither do you.

The other pathetic thing is that she had her finger on the trigger (first screw-up) and then let tension tighten up on the trigger. Then, the dingbat holsters the wepon while she was still supposed to be covering her partner as he cuffed the perp.

Definitely not LVPD's finest hour, but there is no reason to believe it was an execution attempt. Although that is what I'd confess to doing, rather than being viewed an incompetent dingbat!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Pathetic. Actually, a couple things here make it to the pathetic category:

This clip is used as some sort of evidence that the U.S. is becoming a police state. Where is the evidence that she was trying to execute the perp? I see absolutely none, and neither do you.

The other pathetic thing is that she had her finger on the trigger (first screw-up) and then let tension tighten up on the trigger. Then, the dingbat holsters the wepon while she was still supposed to be covering her partner as he cuffed the perp.

Definitely not LVPD's finest hour, but there is no reason to believe it was an execution attempt. Although that is what I'd confess to doing, rather than being viewed an incompetent dingbat!

Thomas you must be pro-bush, pro-military, and never open your mind to peoples findings, which include ample proof.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I've watched that video 5 times.
Now either you are mentally insane from your hatred of Americans and are hallucinating wildly or you have posted the wring link because I definitely do not see an attempted execution.
I see a black male officer handcuffing a suspect on the ground and a female police officer walking towards them with gun drawn, covering her partner. I then hear a discharge from the gun which appears to come from the woman officer's firearm.

But here is the puzzling part. The weapon isn't pointed at the subject. It's pointed away to his right. It doesn't even look like the weapon was fired on purpose.
Look at the way the woman immediately holsters the weapon, the look of shock on her face.
To anyone with half a brain this does not look like an attempted execution.
IT LOOKS TOTALLY AND UTTERLY LIKE A NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE.

What is your explanation on how she could miss at such a close range? An attempted execution with a firearm from 5 yards and she doesn't even hit the target?

Fulcrum. I'm interested to know where you live on this planet. You are one of the most biased anti-US posters on this board. You have now resorted to posting lies and hatred to get your point across. I'm wondering wether your nationality has anything to do with your hatred.
Either way, when you post topics containing such scenes with the devisive titles that you have you only appear in my eyes to be worse than all of those who you proclaim to stand against.

If you want to beat an enemy you can't do it by lying about him. Eventually others will see your true colours too.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thomas,

You are right..

But, i can easily seen as 'execution attemp'.

But like you said.. it is just 'careless handling of a fire arm'.

But, people who cant take the tenssion or / and cant handle weapons, shouldnt be polices in the first place.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
CPYK, you are a full-blown case, you know that?

Fulcrum, I totally agree. The problem is, it is impossible to weed out all the weak links in training. Even the dumbest of dumb, even CPYK, knows that training is just that - training.
The question is, are they going to remove her from the street, or is the ACLU going to protect her gun-toting job?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh god, my fellow americans!!! One dumb female officer accidentally discharges her firearm so watchout, here comes the police state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is certainly a case of a negligent officer discharging her firearm accidentally. These kinds of accidents are not supposed to happen however and I hope she is severely reprimanded for this incident.

It does not show malice, but it does show a lack of police training.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Even if that wasn't an accidental discharge ( which I think was) she is guilty of not only attempted murder, excessive deadly force, and endangering a fellow officer. I don't think it has anything to do with her gender, just her carlessness. It may be time to trade that gun for a price scanner at the local Try N' Save.

Not only does she force the arresting officer out of control of the perp, but she now has holstered her weapon on a man she deemed it prudent to draw upon in the first place.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just imagine if the 'suspect' or the officer holding him would have been hit..

Guns are not for those who cant handle them safely..

Human life could have been lost..

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
It may be time to trade that gun for a price scanner at the local Try N' Save.

Agreed. This type of carelessness is unacceptable.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe the gun manufacturer should be sued. I think someone needs to start up a class action lawsuit. It's clearly a case of a faulty trigger mechanism.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The preceding comment has been 100% Sarcasm�.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by astrocreep
It may be time to trade that gun for a price scanner at the local Try N' Save.

Agreed. This type of carelessness is unacceptable.

I also agree!
What a idiot!!! How did that woman make it through the academy?? That does not exactly fill me with a whole lot of confidence in our training of police officers. The crazy chick almost shot her own damn partner!! You know he was thinkin' he'd like to smack the taste out of her mouth right then!!

Maybe if we do turn into a Police State they'll all be so clumsy they'll knock down a few of their own numbers?!?!

Edit: forgot to put that I agree....

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by mOjOm]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Maybe the gun manufacturer should be sued. I think someone needs to start up a class action lawsuit. It's clearly a case of a faulty trigger mechanism.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The preceding comment has been 100% Sarcasm�.

She had finger on a trigger.. all the time!!!

"Operators" (even soldiers in combat) are supposed to keep the 'fingers' out of the trigger until the moment they fire.. fire to kill..

This has nothing to do with the weapon.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Personally and I will be slammed for it, but I have never been a fan of women as police officers anyways.

What concerns me the most is that they cannot do the job on their own or as two women togther. They always need the protection of a male cop with them.

We have all seen cases where women police have been beaten up or pistol whipped or whatever by a felon.

There is nothing wrong with female cops for domestic disputes and to deal with women etc., but I question their effectiveness in dealing with male criminals.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
THENEO,

I am 100% with you on this..

Womans place isnt in the Police force or in the military..

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Personally and I will be slammed for it, but I have never been a fan of women as police officers anyways.

What concerns me the most is that they cannot do the job on their own or as two women togther. They always need the protection of a male cop with them.

We have all seen cases where women police have been beaten up or pistol whipped or whatever by a felon.

There is nothing wrong with female cops for domestic disputes and to deal with women etc., but I question their effectiveness in dealing with male criminals.

I agree to some degree also. I've seen a couple "Manly" Ladie Cops however that I'm sure could hold their own if needs be. They are few and far between though.

I for one REALLY DIG "HOTTIE" LADY COPS though!!!!

So if Women Officers no longer Patrol I'd still like to see one all in Uniform, Gun, Club, etc. now and then anyway!!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i agree, too. sorry girls, and even short men. i think all cops should be at least 5' 10", or 5' 11" and male. i've seen lone men take out crowds. muscle is required. same with firemen. women physically don't cut it.
man that chick cop is a ditz! watch her partner jump! hardly an assasination attempt. she's a horrible shot, too, if it was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join