It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabye Islam is the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
(Iam no way trying to be racist here)

Heres my theory

Mabye bush,Blair and the rest are actualy fighting the NWO who are in fact the middle east and that area

Just think about it,Ok so the USA has some slighty against human rights laws i.e Patriot act but compare that to Iran,syria, former iraq and it looks like they are trying to take over the world just my theory

(*Now its time for the riddaculing*)

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This topic has been brought up and discussed lots of times. Its in the ATS files somewhere

[edit on 22-11-2005 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It depends on what your definition of NWO is. It seems most believe NWO is a alterior motive by the American political elite to rule the world. So if you accept that idea, (Radical)Islam would be the counter NWO. Careful what you wish for!

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You haven't study the koran at all have you? I've been reading it as a theology scholar, and it has way too much religious dogma to be islam. Plus, the leaders all fighting each other in their own versions of the religions, like killing each other fighting. So I highly doubt it's islam.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I still don't see why people see the NWO as a group of people, or something that is "coming"...That we're gonna wake up one day and bam NWO is in power...

The NWO is what we are seeing RIGHT NOW, the NWO is a concept.
It is what the ruling elites have been slowly and secretly putting in place for years. It's not complete and maybe never will be, things change too much.
The new order of running thing=total control of the worlds population without them realising they are being controlled.
In other words, the OLD world order was control by force, and too obvious thus you got revolutions and stuff.
The NWO is the same but without the obvious use of force.
Just psychological manipulation.
The NWO isn't coming, it's already here.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Islam is not the NWO. For one thing, Islam is not united worldwide; there are the Sunni and Shiites, for example, the two biggest groups, as well as several small groups, such as the Wasabi (sp?) that Osama belongs to. For another thing, there is no longer any kind of central leadership to Islam. (there used to be, in the days when they still had caliphs) Those two facts taken together don't sound like any kind of coherent world takeover to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What if it isnt a New World Order at all but an Old World Order

occult-advances.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you subscribe to the Mesopotamia-Tigris-Euphrates river valley as the cradle of civilization theory, then perhaps Babylon is the historic capital of the Illuminati, or the ancient ruling class, whatever you want to call it.

It then follows that the NWO proclaimed by GHW Bush is in Iraq fighting to take over the seat of power of the ancient ruling class.

This is all speculation of course, a hare-brained theory made out of swiss cheese, so go easy on me.

It does make a strange kind of sense to me, though.....

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If you really think about it, the International Monetary fund (IMF) is the NWO and it's been around for as long as there have been social security / insurance numbers. The IMF is a private organization owned by private individuals that answer to no gov't yet have the power to lends money to all the world. USA, Canada, Australia, England, France, etc. etc. all gave up their ability to print their own currency and lend it to themselves intrest free and handed it over to various world banks that united to become the IMF. The IMF lends money to 95% of the world's countries and charges insane un payable intrest rates thus forcing the gov'ts to bend to their will.
The IMF owns everything including you because your country put you up as collateral in order to borrow money from the IMF via all your potential taxable income entered into contract with your birth cetificate.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think that if the NWO is just around the corner Islam is a giant experiment. Focus attention on an extremist faction of a religion andsoon all Muslims are sterotyped as these. Soon people will see Islam as a problem and will eradicate it. After that whats stopping them from elimnating Christians etc. Hitler massacred the Jews and few Germans cared. If this happened to the Muslims how many Americans would care?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You know I actually heard of this too but Islam is not only a religion but they also have their own army so they would want to be involve in this some way or another. They're bound to do something. Christianity has their church, Islam has Mecca, they bring people there, and could recruit them and do whatever they want with them. This is a scary truth. Anything could be possible, but like people who are very high up make up stuff in religion for their own personal advances and they are more likely to know more about this. Why don't you try studying history and you'll see some apparent beliefs in these.

new topics

top topics

join