It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to use the really above top secret forum but cant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i want to use the really above top secret forum but cant so how do i get to the stage when i am able to use this board so i can get some more info thanks laters

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
And I would point out that at the rate you're going, it will probably be a really, really long time before you can.

1. plenty of freemason threads already exist

2. this thread is bs

3. quit it.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon
i want to use the really above top secret forum but cant so how do i get to the stage when i am able to use this board so i can get some more info thanks laters

You'll need to save up enough points and "buy" your access to this forum from the ATS Store. (3500 points if I remember rightly)

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You need to post (a lot) to gain ATS points.
After a while you will be able to 'buy' things with it, like a custom background color for your mini-profile, like I have.
The really abovetopsecret (RATS)forum costs 3500 points.
You will receive more points for posting in the main conspiracy fora than for posting in the chit chat forum.
Also, when you start a thread in the conspiracy fora, you will also receive extra points for the number of replies to your thread!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon

Don't worry man. I just recently increased posting new threads about what I truly believe in. My points use to be just like yours 300+ and going no where.

Stick to what you believe and and try and post threads that get peoples attention.

Heck look at me I wasted my first 1000 points on that color avatar and disable profanity $hit
And now after posting interesting threads for about 1-2 weeks I gained 3500 points.

Even after I gained 1000 point bonus 2 days ago for posting a good highly sensitive thread.

Just go on ats a whole lot when you have the time and you will get access to the secret forum in no time

PS, The secret forum is getting better so hurry with your posts

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i think the secret forum should just be included in all the normal forums and you shouldn't have to use points to get to it. i mean after all its kind of ironic

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I dont believe in the RATS, and I think that is just a point trap for people who want a feeling of belonging. I wont fault you for joining, but paying to become a part of some secretive discussion area is not my forte. If I wanted to do that I would just join the masons, hell, I should, they need the members. There are other things I could spend points on, such as increasing my upload amount or customizing my profile, something at the moment I do not want to do. I spent all of my points attempting to return my profile to its original state, and have not yet succeeded.

So go ahead, waste your points on a sense of personal belonging, but remember, the freemasons would love your membership.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I use to be obssessed about getting into the secret forum but I'm over it. Anything informative I want to say will be posted for everyone to see. And if there was something informative over there that I wanted to expand on, it would be pointless if the majority of the people couldn't see it. So I'm not too eager anymore to get in no matter how many points I accumulate. But I suppose the novelty of it appeals to some people.

top topics

join