It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead pidgeons in Hyannis, Ma.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I was out yesterday going here and there, and i came across a bunch of dead pidgeons close to downtown Hyannis.

This struck me odd and i couldnt help thinking of Avian Flu. The fact that nobody has picked them up is scary.
Who would i call to make them aware of this?

Thank you~

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We had an issue like that here in Honolulu. Some lady found a dead bird in her backyard and freaked out, and claimed the people that came to pick it up didn't know how to handle it, and all these other things. She said "The first thing I thought when I saw a dead bird was bird flu." Funny, when I see a dead bird, I think "cat" hehe

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
More than likely they were either purposely or inadvertently poisoned. Pigeons can cause quite a mess when in large numbers and people... even local governments... will erradicate them by placing laced seed. Call the Hyannis Dept. of public health and they'll arrange to pick them up and test them. It's still a bit early to see bird flu here. But stay tuned. It's on its way.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm sure some little rascals just fed the piegons rice and made there tummy explodes...kids are cruel like that....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I made a couple of calls today and was told they would check things out.

I've never seen this before.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Does/Did West Nile affect pigeons?

Is that even still around? I haven't heard about West Nile Virus that much these past few months.

top topics

join