It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bomber support website needs donation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ahh yes. Anything the US does is Bad, but anything that anyone else does is Acceptable. Even using retarded children in Iraq to blow up civilians.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I just wanted to say to HiddenReality, Alot of these people replying to U do not understand where U are coming from. It's all well and easy for one to sit in his armchair and watch CNN or FOX and speak of what they think they know of the ME. And they cannot be blamed because this is what the government and media WANT us to see. We are supposed to trust what is being reported tous from over the seas, but we cannot.

I also wouldn't place any value in anything anybody has to say about ANY country unless they themselves have been there and have seen for themselves what is truly going on.

I have been to the USA many times, and at the same token been to many Middle Eastern countries ... and IMO they both leave alot to be desired in terms of bias and even downright ignorant opinions of one another's races, religions and cultures. I have heard things being said (and even typed on here) that just leave a bad taste in my mouth, but I do not attack the persons saying it, it is their belief. We should be trying to help educate one another to how we see things, how we feel and what we know.

One with a middle eastern mind will not and cannot understand that of a westerner's unless he or she so chooses to educate themselves to it, go to visit the land and the people etc ... and vice versa. The people are VERY different.

This childish bickering amongst one another is not helping to solve anything, and it never will. If anything it is probably exactly what they want us to do, turn on one another. If we want a full-scale world war, keep at it, we're on the right path

When will we understand that we just are not all the same ? We are brought up differently for a reason. And world leaders are going to continue their wars, to kill for no real good reason and they will just succeed in continuing to divide us in our opinions of one another. Why are we letting them ?

Now back on topic ... NR!!! U got my vote sweetheart, this was just brilliant and SO Called for!
I loved it. Damn smart, fine AND funny ... I just may have to visit Iran and soon
haha

[edit on 22-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
I didnt say all the pictures where fake, i said for all you know they could be... And anyone who straps a baby with explsovives is not fighting for any cause i would support... And yes i guess the picture with the doll like baby face is fake, given it looks completly fake...

One more thing... what point are you backing up with those pictures? I was talking about the USA murdering and maiming children in iraq and the actions they take around the globe. Why do you feel the need to divert the conversation to the palestinians and there desperate struggle against the US backed israel? If you see what israel does to little children with US guns and bombs maybe you wouldnt whine so much about some people celebrating? In the UK they have a night where they burn some man and everyone makes fake men to burn on fire steaks, does this mean everyone in the UK actually wants to torch people to deaf? The pictures are probably symbolizing there struggle for all we know, do you know the real context behind those pictures?

As I did say, I'm not sure of the origin of all the pictures - but did you not bother reading the articles either? Like the downs-syndrome child used as a bomber?
We may accidently hit civilian targets, but we don't intentially blow up civilians and we definately don't encourage suicide attacks of any kind, least of all with children.

I can spend most of the day dredging up reports like the ones above and like this, is that really what you want me to do?:

IRAQ: 'CHILD' BOMBER DIES AS US MILITARY RAISES ALARM OVER ROADSIDE ATTACKS

Baghdad, 1 Nov. (AKI) - A child thought to be just ten years old, wearing an explosives belt, has died in a roadside explosion at the al-Quds intersection, near the oil rich city of Kirkuk. The 'suicide' attack occurred as a car carrying a senior Iraqi police official, Colonel Khatab, passed by. The official and his driver were wounded and are being treated in hospital. The report of such a young child being used for terror attacks comes as the US military issued a report showing how difficult it can be for its soldiers to prevent roadside bombs.
www.adnki.com...

Washington, 2 November 2005 (RFE/RL) -- The reports from Kirkuk are sketchy, but two accounts say a child wearing a belt with explosives carried out the attack near the car of Brigadier Khattab Iris Abdullah, the city's police commander.

Abdullah is reported to have been seriously wounded. The attacker -- in one report described as 13 years old -- was killed.

If these reports are accurate, it appears to be the first instance of so young a suicide bomber in the Iraq war, according to Jo Becker, the advocacy director for the Children's Rights Division of Human Rights Watch (HRW). "We know that as the war has progressed, there are more and more children who have become involved with the insurgent forces," she said. "I haven't heard of other suicide attacks by kids, but I can't be 100 percent certain."

But Becker said it is not unusual for children to be active combatants in wars. Children often fought against the Americans in Vietnam in the 1960s and '70s. Children also were used as combatants in the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s. Children have been recruited to fight in the recent African wars. And teenage suicide bombers have struck in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
www.rferl.org...

You see we might be a lot of things, but at least we arn't cowardly enough to send out little kids strapped with explosives or even with guns to fight. I thought being 16 and joining the army was young, but this stuff is sick.

I realise a lot of people don't support this kind of action, but an awful lot actually do - so you can understand why a lot of people throughout the world get a bad impression.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I just wanted to say to HiddenReality, Alot of these people replying to U do not understand where U are coming from. It's all well and easy for one to sit in his armchair and watch CNN or FOX and speak of what they think they know of the ME.

It might have started better if HiddenReality, didn't start with the insults and throwing around outlandish accusations.

PS. Whereabouts did you go to in the ME, have you been to Dubai ?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I just wanted to say to HiddenReality, Alot of these people replying to U do not understand where U are coming from. It's all well and easy for one to sit in his armchair and watch CNN or FOX and speak of what they think they know of the ME. And they cannot be blamed because this is what the government and media WANT us to see. We are supposed to trust what is being reported tous from over the seas, but we cannot.

I also wouldn't place any value in anything anybody has to say about ANY country unless they themselves have been there and have seen for themselves what is truly going on.

I have been to the USA many times, and at the same token been to many Middle Eastern countries ... and IMO they both leave alot to be desired in terms of bias and even downright ignorant opinions of one another's races, religions and cultures. I have heard things being said (and even typed on here) that just leave a bad taste in my mouth, but I do not attack the persons saying it, it is their belief. We should be trying to help educate one another to how we see things, how we feel and what we know.

One with a middle eastern mind will not and cannot understand that of a westerner's unless he or she so chooses to educate themselves to it, go to visit the land and the people etc ... and vice versa. The people are VERY different.

This childish bickering amongst one another is not helping to solve anything, and it never will. If anything it is probably exactly what they want us to do, turn on one another. If we want a full-scale world war, keep at it, we're on the right path

When will we understand that we just are not all the same ? We are brought up differently for a reason. And world leaders are going to continue their wars, to kill for no real good reason and they will just succeed in continuing to divide us in our opinions of one another. Why are we letting them ?

Now back on topic ... NR!!! U got my vote sweetheart, this was just brilliant and SO Called for!
I loved it. Damn smart, fine AND funny ... I just may have to visit Iran and soon
haha

[edit on 22-11-2005 by ImJaded]

Nice post there, I have travelled to quite a few ME and asian countries, been to France and Italy and currently im in the UK. Out of all these places, even in the UK most people dont like america, and accept how much harm they do to the world, but for some reason i have net met an american i can get on with, maybe its because the americans i have met have all been arrogant idiots who believe there country is the best, most charitable and morally highest.. Maybe one day if i travel to the USA for any reason i might meat some people like yourself who can change my percecptions, but it would take a whole lot to make me forgive america for its evil deeds.

Those reports on suicide bombers are propaganda reports...

www.guardian.co.uk...

"Information dominance" came of age during the conflict in Iraq. It is a little discussed but highly significant part of the US government strategy of "full spectrum dominance", integrating propaganda and news media into the military command structure more fundamentally than ever before."

"Achieving information dominance according to American military experts, involves two components: first, "building up and protecting friendly information; and degrading information received by your adversary". Seen in this context, embedding journalists in Iraq was a clear means of building up "friendly" information. An MoD-commissioned commercial analysis of the print output produced by embeds shows that 90% of their reporting was either "positive or neutral"."

"The second component is "the ability to deny, degrade, destroy and/or effectively blind enemy capabilities". "Unfriendly" information must be targeted. This is perhaps best illustrated by the attack on al-Jazeera's office in Kabul in 2001, which the Pentagon justified by claiming al-Qaida activity in the al-Jazeera office. As it turned out, this referred to broadcast interviews with Taliban officials. The various attacks on al-Jazeera in Kabul, Basra and Baghdad should also be seen in this context."

You see only reports we read of Iraq are those made by embedded pro US journalists, if you dare to report against then you will be murdered like the female journalist from Italy.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by HiddenReality]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Nice post there, I have travelled to quite a few ME and asian countries, been to France and Italy and currently im in the UK. Out of all these places, even in the UK most people dont like america, and accept how much harm they do to the world, but for some reason i have net met an american i can get on with, maybe its because the americans i have met have all been arrogant idiots who believe there country is the best, most charitable and morally highest.. Maybe one day if i travel to the USA for any reason i might meat some people like yourself who can change my percecptions, but it would take a whole lot to make me forgive america for its evil deeds.

Hmmm, sounds like you a bit of an arrogant idiot yourself. What nationality are you ? you seem to be hiding it

You don't sound too wordly or widely travelled, your blanket statements support that.
I doubt america would want or need your forgiveness

LMAO, there you go I got a warning for this post. For calling you an arrogant idiot as you called americans. So much for a pro american board you ignoramus

[edit on 23-11-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Hmmm, sounds like you a bit of an arrogant idiot yourself. What nationality are you ? you seem to be hiding it

You don't sound too wordly or widely travelled, your blanket statements support that.
I doubt america would want or need your forgiveness

Im mixed nationality and have lived in the UK for over 2 years, there is nothing wrong about making blanket statements when they are true. Now why do you feel the need to attack me instead of attacking my claims... Maybe that is because just like the whitehouse you are full of BS? Or is it because you know im right and are full of shame for what your country has done to NAI's SouthAmerican countries, Iraqis, palestinians, afghans vietnemese or the people of Japan?? I wonder how many people you have killed from just the small example of countries you have messed with?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Im mixed nationality and have lived in the UK for over 2 years, there is nothing wrong about making blanket statements when they are true. Now why do you feel the need to attack me instead of attacking my claims...

Your claims are BS and some of them don't even make sense. I adress you, because it is your warped thinking which is behind what you say. You have presented NO fact, just a rant.
You are of the same ilk as those who claim that all muslims are terrorists and should be wiped out.
As others have said you're a hypocrit.

Maybe that is because just like the whitehouse you are full of BS? Or is it because you know im right and are full of shame for what your country has done to NAI's SouthAmerican countries, Iraqis, palestinians, afghans vietnemese or the people of Japan?? I wonder how many people you have killed from just the small example of countries you have messed with?

Once again just ramble
No fact no nothing just half assed statements.
What did the Americans do to the people of Japan exactly ? Win WWII ?

This really is getting laughable, unfortunately I can't believe you think about half the things you say.

BTW, which country did you attend your madrassa ?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Now i see your sick mentality...Nuking Japan in your eyes was an act of freeing its people? Just like you claim you are doing in Iraq... So in your eyes liberation only comes at a cost... The japanese pay for it with by having its economy screwed over and being enslaved to cheap labour to the west. Iraq has payed for it in Billions of dollars of stolen oil, only after you starved hundreds of thousands of innocent children to death with your years of blockades of medical and food goods.

I dont know why im even bothering to reply to you, its obvious your head is constantly somewhere dark (can you guess where?) I bet bush has pains sitting..

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Now i see your sick mentality...Nuking Japan in your eyes was an act of freeing its people? Just like you claim you are doing in Iraq... So in your eyes liberation only comes at a cost

OMG, you can't be serious. The 2 atomic bombings of Japan eneded WWII. The casualties while horrendous were just a tiny fraction of those killed in the Pacific theater. The majority killed by the Japanese.
I suggest, you actually read at least a little of the history of WWII
Your comments are just plain ridiculous.

The japanese pay for it with by having its economy screwed over and being enslaved to cheap labour to the west. Iraq has payed for it in Billions of dollars of stolen oil, only after you starved hundreds of thousands of innocent children to death with your years of blockades of medical and food goods.

How exactly was the Japanese economy screwed over ? Under American stewardship they became one of the top 3 economies in the world

How were the US stealing oil ? Do you base anything you say in reality ?
Saddam himself skimmed hundreds of millions from the oil for food scheme, which was administered by the UN.
Not to mention teh side deals some European countries had with Saddams regime.

I dont know why im even bothering to reply to you, its obvious your head is constantly somewhere dark (can you guess where?) I bet bush has pains sitting..

Whoa, you have an astounding whit

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
HiddenReality...in my view it was not about liberation of Japan, it was about kicking their A$$ into defeat. unconditional surrender plain and simple. to change the Japanese ways since Japan was pretty much trying to conquer Asia since the 1930s. Japan used WMD on the Chinese and committed genocide on the Chinese as well as created slave labor in the Phillipines and other countries. It was not about liberation it was about defeating the enemy and changing the country that would not be a threat to the region. Same thing for Nazi Germany in Europe. Either nukes or firebombing was the method back then where pretty much no rules apply on both sides.

I dont know where you get the idea about Japanese economy getting screwed over when the Japanese screw themselves..... and slave labor
to the west...think of where the Japanese are right now. At least we treat the Japanese better than the Japanese treat their victims, even when we had much hatred towards the Japanese since the bombing of Pearl Harbor. (shrugs) we could have just annihilate the Japanese completely and just ignore Japan's plea for surrender and mercy. We Americans aint like that.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
OMG, you can't be serious. The 2 atomic bombings of Japan eneded WWII. The casualties while horrendous were just a tiny fraction of those killed in the Pacific theater. The majority killed by the Japanese.
I suggest, you actually read at least a little of the history of WWII
Your comments are just plain ridiculous.

how exactly was the Jpaanese economy screwed over ? Under American stewardship they became one of the top 3 economies in the world

Who has been stealing Iraqi oil ? and how were they doing this. Do you base anything you say in reality ?
Saddam himslef skimmed hundreds of millions from the oil for food scheme, which was a UN plan.

Again i cant even begin to argue with you... Its like me saying if we nuke america a couple of times it will stop the world tension and war on terror, so would you support nuking america, when it would be AMERICANS dying and not japanese?

And after reading and seeing a lot of japan on the internet, i would say the US has done more harm to it then good... Hey but at least now you can get them to make your Nike trainers for pittyfull wages.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We've done more harm than good? By making them one of the top economies in the world? By making them one of the richest countries in the world? By making them the top tech base in the world? If that's harm, I'd hate to see your idea of good.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
HiddenReality...in my view it was not about liberation of Japan, it was about kicking their A$$ into defeat. unconditional surrender plain and simple. to change the Japanese ways since Japan was pretty much trying to conquer Asia since the 1930s. Japan used WMD on the Chinese and committed genocide on the China as well as created slave labor in the Phillipines and other countries. It was not about liberation it was about defeating the enemy and changing the country that would not be a threat to the region. Same thing for Nazi Germany in Europe. Either nukes or firebombing was the method back then where pretty much no rules apply on both sides.

I dont know where you get the idea about Japanese economy getting screwed over when the Japanese screw themselves..... and slave labor
to the west...think of where the Japanese are right now. At least we treat the Japanese better than the Japanese treat their victims, even when we had much hatred towards the Japanese since the bombing of Pearl Harbor. (shrugs) we could have just annihilate the Japanese completely and just ignore Japan's plea for surrender and mercy. We Americans aint like that.

Now there is something i can agree with, at least you are not trying to lie calling the nuking of japan liberation... As for pearl harbour ive read many places that the US knew it was going to happen and did nothing, kind of like what happened on 9/11 according to a lot of people.

"we could have just annihilate the Japanese completely and just ignore Japan's plea for surrender and mercy. We Americans aint like that. "

Well i cant agree there, to me what the US did in Japan was totally uneeded, you also justify it as act of war, but complain when something 100x smaller happens in NY... I dont know why many others cannot see the double standards america maintains. Its one rule for them and theirs and another for everyone else.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Again i cant even begin to argue with you... Its like me saying if we nuke america a couple of times it will stop the world tension and war on terror, so would you support nuking america, when it would be AMERICANS dying and not japanese?

Exactly what would that prove or do ? You have no idea at all, what a stupid statement. Yeah nuking america will solve the worlds problems - what a moronic statement.
What about nuking the middle east, many people say that would solve the terrorist problem. Do you agree with that

And after reading and seeing a lot of japan on the internet, i would say the US has done more harm to it then good...

You've read Jack about Japan and WWII haven't you
Because it's obvious you know nothing about what you're talking about
Talk about an ignoramus.

Hey but at least now you can get them to make your Nike trainers for pittyfull wages.

Christ your so well informed
that your confusing China with Japan - Come on, duh

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
HiddenReality...in my view it was not about liberation of Japan, it was about kicking their A$$ into defeat. unconditional surrender plain and simple. to change the Japanese ways since Japan was pretty much trying to conquer Asia since the 1930s. Japan used WMD on the Chinese and committed genocide on the China as well as created slave labor in the Phillipines and other countries. It was not about liberation it was about defeating the enemy and changing the country that would not be a threat to the region. Same thing for Nazi Germany in Europe. Either nukes or firebombing was the method back then where pretty much no rules apply on both sides.

Now there is something i can agree with, at least you are not trying to lie calling the nuking of japan liberation

Your the one who said liberaton
Is your memory that short or are you a twit

Deltaboy is correct, America was liberating the Asians countries from Japan's brutal rule
As i said do some actual reading, did you go to school ?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well i cant agree there, to me what the US did in Japan was totally uneeded, you also justify it as act of war, but complain when something 100x smaller happens in NY... I dont know why many others cannot see the double standards america maintains. Its one rule for them and theirs and another for everyone else.

What was unneeded in Japan? The nukes? Firebombing? Occupation? What do you mean?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, let's see. Our options at the end of WWII were:

1. Invade the Home Islands. Estimated casualties 1 MILLION dead, 1+ MILLION wounded. And IIRC that was ONLY counting Allied troops, and didn't take into account the fact that the only way to force a surrender would be to almost completely wipe out the Japanese people.

2. Drop Atomic bomb(s). May I add that if you have read ANYTHING about the end of WWII, the total casualties from the Atomic bombs dropped on Japan, were LESS than the casualties from the bombings of other cities. The reason they were so bad was that they were caused by one bomb, instead of thousands of them.

[edit on 11/23/2005 by Zaphod58]

[edit on 11/23/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Back to the subject of whose funding these suicide bombers. Now that Saddam is under wraps and can't send $25,000 for each bomber, the money has to come from somewhere. Some of it comes from wealthy businessmen who believe in "the cause". Other bombers are funded by states such as Syria and Iran. Iran seems to be the backer in most of the bombings. One thing is for sure. It's getting harder to find suicide bombers in Judea and Samaria(Palestine). Iran is bumping the amount up to $100,000 per bomber now, where the rate used to be much lower.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaudri
I used cast of my "way above vote" in favour of Hiddenreality.........for initiating the thread, and for not hiding any reality, even the anger.

Hmm, for what ? ' Initiating the thread ', you do know that this is NR's thread no our mad friends

So did you just throw away a WAT's vote or what ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join