It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bomber support website needs donation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Now, why would people threaten to turn your country into a glass bowel?

Could ask the same question about the US Gov't, why is Iran so against them?

Could it be that the US Gov't performed an illegal coup overthrowing the democratically elected President and installing a Dictator.

Could it be that the Dicator that was installed had anyone that protested against him or tried to plan to overthrow him killed? (resulting in thousands of deaths if not more).

Could it be that the US (along with other nations) funded and provided Saddam with chemical weapons that he ended up using against the Iran while the US turned a blind eye?
Some new-born babies in Iran still show signs to this day.

Could it be the reason Iran is going for a Nuclear weapon is because they saw how the US Gov't illegally invaded Iraq ignoring the fact that they werent even a threat to them and the same could happen to Iran anyday now?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Suicide bombers are insane.
Recruiting teenagers to be suicide bombers is insane.
Strapping a bomb belt on a couple year old child and sending it to blow up people is insane.
Specifically targeting nonmilitary people-women, children, and old people is insane.

Perhaps people seeing these insane acts fear/realize what would happen if people of this mind set were to get nuclear weapons.
Clearly they do not mind dieing.
Clearly they do not mind killing innocents or even other Muslims-ref Iraq.

Does this mean that Iran would do this-not necessarily, but there is a REAL fear they just might.

Can you show me any articles which prove babies have been strapped up and used as bombs? Seems like propaganda when you think about it... Not like a baby is going to walk around at all, even less with wheight of explosives strapped to it... Also baby would have to be bought to location... Looks like more BS propaganda from US again... Like i said before when the USA bombs a major city it KNOWS there will be civilians lost, so is this not insane? or ist justified because its your cause?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I suppose you believe they dont deserve life, being unamerican and all?

Actually I have never said anything even slightly like that in my entire life.

I hate war, I hate hearing about people getting hurt. Any people.

The attacks in Jordan, which by the way killed mostly non-Americans nearly brought me to tears when considering how a family went from the happiest day of their lives to the worst.

It hurt me just as much in Jordan as it did in London and Madrid. 9/11 is a different situation because I was actually in the middle of it. But you should see the point I'm getting at.

I feel horrible when any person gets hurt, whatever ethnicity they are it shouldn't be happening. You gave the impression that because of the conduct of the US government, it's open season to kill American civilians who have done nothing but be born in a country who's government you hate.

That is what I was replying to.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

I suppose you believe they dont deserve life, being unamerican and all?

Actually I have never said anything even slightly like that in my entire life.

I hate war, I hate hearing about people getting hurt. Any people.

The attacks in Jordan, which by the way killed mostly non-Americans nearly brought me to tears when considering how a family went from the happiest day of their lives to the worst.

It hurt me just as much in Jordan as it did in London and Madrid. 9/11 is a different situation because I was actually in the middle of it. But you should see the point I'm getting at.

I feel horrible when any person gets hurt, whatever ethnicity they are it shouldn't be happening. You gave the impression that because of the conduct of the US government, it's open season to kill American civilians who have done nothing but be born in a country who's government you hate.

That is what I was replying to.

I agree i was at fault there, i let my anger out and i said things to provoke rather then convey my feelings. I too feel bad when i sit and think about the people involved in 9/11... When i think families have people who wouldnt return that day it does make me sad... But this is the sad price a country pays for the crimes it has comitted... To stop myself from feeling to sorry for these people i remember what the US has done to other countries, and i know its 100x worse then 911 on a yearly basis...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

Could it be that the US (along with other nations) funded and provided Saddam with chemical weapons that he ended up using against the Iran while the US turned a blind eye?
Some new-born babies in Iran still show signs to this day.

Hmm, get your facts straight. It was the French and the Germans who built and supplied Saddam with his chemical weapons

Don't you read anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I find often fear is the cause of violence-fear of others doing violent acts...

thraetening to vapaerise a country if they dont do as you say is kind of putting fear into them?
aka if iran dont comply with what the US goverment wants they will try and sanction and so forth

I agree, using nuclear weapons is an insane act, but there are many insane acts going on now.

agreed thats why if Iran and thats a big IF get a nuke they would never use it in a first strike because they would suffer a worse fate.

Recruiting teenagers to be suicide bombers is insane.
Strapping a bomb belt on a couple year old child and sending it to blow up people is insane.
Specifically targeting nonmilitary people-women, children, and old people is insane.

i find it sick that someone would do that and call them selves muslim
if they truely were they would know that in the quran it says
if fighting a opressor never harm or injure a inncent person or their crop who has done no harm to you.

Perhaps people seeing these insane acts fear/realize what would happen if people of this mind set were to get nuclear weapons.
Clearly they do not mind dieing.
Clearly they do not mind killing innocents or even other Muslims-ref Iraq.

not all iranians are the same
and what makes you think they would get their hands on these weapons?

Does this mean that Iran would do this-not necessarily, but there is a REAL fear they just might.

sorry i couldnt resist

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

propoganda from both sides put fear in the hearts of the other

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
To stop myself from feeling to sorry for these people i remember what the US has done to other countries, and i know its 100x worse then 911 on a yearly basis...

LMAO, I've only been reading your posts over the last hour or so, and I have lost all respect for you.
Do you just type whatever forms inbetween that space between your ears. I say this because your statements seem to be a mixture of BS and oure fantasy. LOL nad of course you back up none of what you say, not because you cant't be bothered but because there is nothing to back you up.

Hell, I expected you to bring up the Protocols of Zion by now - you would probably proclaim them to be real

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

But this is the sad price a country pays for the crimes it has comitted... To stop myself from feeling to sorry for these people i remember what the US has done to other countries, and i know its 100x worse then 911 on a yearly basis...

You're still missing my point. Yes, you may think the conduct of the US government and military are wrong. But how in the world does that justify attacking civilians???

You said it yourself, to stop yourself from feeling sorry for the victims of 9/11 you remind yourself about what the US has done to other countries.

The victims of 9/11 were civilians! They had done nothing to "other countries" except maybe visit them on vacation maybe.

Imagine if this was reversed...

If I said bravo every time a poor soul in Iraq was killed because I hate what Saddam did to Kuwait, you'd call me an animal for excusing civilian deaths wouldn't you?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
Hmm, get your facts straight. It was the French and the Germans who built and supplied Saddam with his chemical weapons

Don't you read anything.

Hmmm...Ahem....Ok...

Completely ignoring the fact that not only the UK but the US had a major hand in supplying Saddam with weapons during the Iran-Iraq war.

And before you claim I am

1. Misinformed
  2. A terr'ist
  3. Tree Hugger
  4. Womble

I am quite informed on the dirty deeds that our respective Governments have been up too and it is well documented. Your only saying France and Germany as your still bitter they vetoed your little War.

Turns out they were right in the end, along with the inspectors themselves who stated that the Iraqi WMD programme was dismantled beyond use after the 1991 War.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Don't you read anything.

Hmmm...Ahem....Ok...

Completely ignoring the fact that not only the UK but the US had a major hand in supplying Saddam with weapons during the Iran-Iraq war.

And before you claim I am

Ahem, yes they did good for you. However they didn't supply Saddam with his chemical weapons capability

Germany was the major supplier of CW precursor agents. They also built the largest CW factory in the world at the time for Saddam.

I am quite informed on the dirty deeds that our respective Governments have been up too and it is well documented. Your only saying France and Germany as your still bitter they vetoed your little War.

LMAO, well informed ok
As I've said before on this thread I'm not american, you don't read do you. When you assume, you make an ass out of yourself

Turns out they were right in the end, along with the inspectors themselves who stated that the Iraqi WMD programme was dismantled beyond use after the 1991 War.

Ahem, your point being what ?
You aren't adressing anything I said. What does that have to do with France and Germany building up Iraq's CW capability
Or is this just another ramble, when you have nothing else to fall back on

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You're still missing my point. Yes, you may think the conduct of the US government and military are wrong. But how in the world does that justify attacking civilians???

While I can't agree with what the guy is posting, it's pure fantasy to say that the US "doesn't target civilians". We target civilians all the tme, they may not be the intended primary targets, but we target places where we know civilians wll be in order to attack a desired target.

Take the bombings of supposed Saddam "safehouses" during the invasion, the US dropped 2000lb bombs in civilian neighborhoods, on civilian houses, because we thought Saddam might be hiding there. Each attack killed dozens of civilians. It's not like we didn't know we were bombing residential neighborhoods full of people. They may not have been the actual targets, but when we bombed, we knew damn well we'd be killing large numbers of noncombatant civilians in their houses. There was nothing "unintentional" about it.

Could we kill a lot more civilians than we do? Sure.
Whatever our goals may be we don't seem to be trying to depopulate the country.

But we kill plenty of civilains anyway, because they happen to be in our way, or because we can't tell if they're insurgents or just people driving their kids around.

[edit on 11/22/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

While I can't agree with what the guy is posting, it's pure fantasy to say that the US "doesn't target civilians". We target civilians all the tme, they may not be te intended targets, but we target places where we know civilians wll be in order to attack a desired target.

Ok... and let's say you're right. My point is that one who deplores the conduct of targetting civilians should NOT be saying it's ok as retaliation against someone you don't like either.

See, an opinion is supposed to be all across the board. If you think targetting civilians is evil, by anyone, then you have to stand by that.

You can NOT say "it's ok to target American civilians because of their government."

That negates the very belief the person is arguing and makes them a hypocrite. No more, no less.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I used cast of my "way above vote" in favour of Hiddenreality.........for initiating the thread, and for not hiding any reality, even the anger.

My second "way above vote" goes to stumason
for sending Post Number: 1820574 (post id: 1842467).

So friends be sane and continue exposing the hidden realities that exist around us; the realities we are afraid to see, percieve and admit.

The realities of Palestine & Israel. The oil and USA. The New World Order and the proliferation!

The elements were already present; terrorists acted as catalyst/excuse.

Cowards and terorists donot obey religions, however, they do exploit its power...... as USA did in the past and terrorists are doing now.

The poor terroists were once recruited, glorified, fed and funded by USA, are now orphaned.

Now we are given link to Danger Signs of Militant Islam.
Why were these Daniel's pipes not blowing then?

For these orphans "Suicide bomber support website needs donation."
After all, these terrorists were and are seving the noble U.S. cause....UN should establish a fund for for their benovelence.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

To stop myself from feeling to sorry for these people i remember what the US has done to other countries, and i know its 100x worse then 911 on a yearly basis...

LMAO, I've only been reading your posts over the last hour or so, and I have lost all respect for you.
Do you just type whatever forms inbetween that space between your ears. I say this because your statements seem to be a mixture of BS and oure fantasy. LOL nad of course you back up none of what you say, not because you cant't be bothered but because there is nothing to back you up.

Hell, I expected you to bring up the Protocols of Zion by now - you would probably proclaim them to be real

I know nothing about he protocols of zion... as u know so much why dont you explain them to me? And what do you want proof of ? i only recall talking about my beliefs, unless your asking me to prove civilians are killed in iraq? i dont think ive stated much else

p.s and your respect has no value to me, so please keep it

[edit on 22-11-2005 by HiddenReality]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You have voted NR for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

How interesting! It's the first time in a single thread where I voted one person WATS for his brilliant satire and put another on permanent ignore for his diseased mind and heart.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Can you show me any articles which prove babies have been strapped up and used as bombs? Seems like propaganda when you think about it... Not like a baby is going to walk around at all, even less with wheight of explosives strapped to it... Also baby would have to be bought to location... Looks like more BS propaganda from US again... Like i said before when the USA bombs a major city it KNOWS there will be civilians lost, so is this not insane? or ist justified because its your cause?

I don't know exactly what countries these pictures are from (maybe someone else will know?) and I know they are 'fancy dress' but it does show the mentality of some people never the less. It's things like this that anger a lot of people and give rise to this sort of hatred.

And as some people pointed out before, the suicide attacks are delibrate attacks on the civilian population, however attacks conducted by US, British and our Allies personnel are aimed at military targets and civilian casualties are accidental, though still just as tragic and un-necessary.

Additional info:

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq’s interior minister said Monday that insurgents used a handicapped child as one of the suicide bombers who launched attacks on election day.

Falah al-Naqib told reporters in Baghdad that 38 attacks were carried out on polling stations in Iraq on Sunday and that one of the suicide bombings was carried out by a disabled child.

“A handicapped child was used to carry out a suicide attack on a polling site,” al-Naqib said. “This is an indication of what horrific actions they are carrying out.”

www.msnbc.msn.com...

School trains suicide bombers

The Islamic Jihad is running a summer school - to teach boys the benefits of becoming suicide bombers.

A new generation of children, Palestinian boys aged between 12 and 15 years old, is growing up amid conflict and violence.

Teacher Mohammed el Hattab: Suicide bombers go to the highest state in paradise

The militant group has a sworn mission to wage a holy war against Israel.

The boys are told not only that it is good to kill, but also that it is good to die.

They learn that suicide bomb attacks have proved the most deadly way to hit the Israelis.
news.bbc.co.uk...

TONY EASTLEY: The family of a 15-year-old Palestinian boy who was arrested for trying to carry out a bombing attack against Israeli soldiers, has condemned those who sent him on the suicide mission as "criminals".

Nablus ninth-grader, Muhammad al-Nadi, was tackled before he could detonate the pipe bombs he was carrying. In a rare public statement, the boy's family has told AM that the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades brainwashed the 15-year-old into carrying out a suicide mission.
www.abc.net.au...

Iranian state television has broadcast a cartoon that glorifies suicide bombings against Israelis, depicting a young boy blowing himself up after being told: "Go and show the Zionists how brave and heroic are the children of Palestine."

The cartoon, one of a series shown by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting on "Jerusalem Day" nine days ago, presents the actions of a boy who kills himself to strike back against Israelis as a noble example for children to follow

news.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/11/06/wiran06.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/11/06/ixnewstop.html

The following report appeared in Iran’s influential daily Kayhan on December 1, 2004:

A memorial plaque commemorating the man who carried out the largest martyrdom-seeking operation against Global Arrogance [the United States and its allies] will be unveiled tomorrow in Behesht-e Zahra Cemetery in Tehran.

The ceremonies, which are intended as a declaration of readiness by the Headquarters for Commemoration of Martyrs of Global Islamic Movement, will take place at 5 pm.

The name of the man who carried out the biggest martyrdom-seeking operation against Global Arrogance has been kept secret and he has remained anonymous since the operation. In 1983, he was able to kill more than 300 occupiers of Lebanon with his courageous operation.
www.iranfocus.com...

Om Mohammed helps her twelve-year-old son Abu Ali with a toy suicide bomber belt he fashioned on his own.

"I hope to be a Martyr...I hope when I get 14 or 15 to explode myself." His mother is proud of her son: "God gave him to me to protect and defend our homeland." The family is seen in their Gaza City home, May 15, 2002. ( Maya Alleruzzo / The Washington Times ) GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip May 15, 2002 -- Abu Ali, like many 12-year-olds living in Gaza, has dreams of eternity. But the Palestinian boy's hopes are rooted in a grim reality: "I hope to be a martyr," he said.
"I hope when I get to 14 or 15 to explode myself."His mother, Om Muhammed, is eager to help her son, one of six children, accomplish his goal. She helps him tug on a toy suicide bomber costume in her living room as she serves mint tea to a visitor.

www.betar.co.uk...

Bombing in Iraq Kills Mostly Children

BAGHDAD, July 13 -- Inside the morgue at Kindi Hospital lay the remains of Amjad Kudeer. Flying shrapnel from a suicide car bomb struck him in the head and chest Wednesday, killing him instantly. He was 13.

Outside the door to the refrigerated room, Amjad's sobbing mother called his name over and over, as if trying to summon him back to life. Then she looked up and asked: "What did he do to deserve this? They are killing children. Why? Why?"

Falah Jabbar, his wife and their 4-day-old daughter arrive at a hospital in eastern Baghdad after they were wounded in a suicide bombing. (By Khalid Mohammed -- Associated Press)

Amjad and more than a dozen other children from east Baghdad's al-Khalij neighborhood made up the majority of the 27 people killed when a suicide bomber drove into a crowd that had gathered around U.S. soldiers who were handing out candy and small toys, police said. The attack also killed one soldier, according to the U.S. military, and wounded at least 50 people.
www.washingtonpost.com...

You can understand why people generally get ticked off with the Middle East?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If you are so upset at people calling for your country to be turned into a glass bowel-you might ask yourself an honest question-why do they threaten to do that?

Based on what you said, I conclude you MAY live in Iran.

Now, why would people threaten to turn your country into a glass bowel?

[edit on 11/22/2005 by mrmonsoon]

This guy's country turned into a "Glass bowel"

That has to be one of the greatest freudian slips or malpropisms ever!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
who said those pictures are real? a few look like there from palastiene Hamas i think im not sure, the Baby with grenades looks fake, and the girl in hijaab could be a propaganda shoot for all we know... Kind of look UK forces when they got caught planting bombs to cause civil war in iraq a few months back. all a big part of the US propaganda war.

And the attacks which target civilians most the time are carried out by US special ops so for all i know those pics are doctored.... Even if not could be celebrating bombers who targeted military units.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

who said those pictures are real? a few look like there from palastiene Hamas i think im not sure, the Baby with grenades looks fake, and the girl in hijaab could be a propaganda shoot for all we know... Kind of look UK forces when they got caught planting bombs to cause civil war in iraq a few months back. all a big part of the US propaganda war.

And the attacks which target civilians most the time are carried out by US special ops so for all i know those pics are doctored.... Even if not could be celebrating bombers who targeted military units.

Right, all the pictures and text that oppose your point of view are fakes, but the most fantastic rumors that "support" your point of view are always absolute truth.

Definitions of dogma on the Web:

a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative; "he believed all the Marxist dogma"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Check it out. Your picture may even be in the dictionary next to the word.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I didnt say all the pictures where fake, i said for all you know they could be... And anyone who straps a baby with explsovives is not fighting for any cause i would support... And yes i guess the picture with the doll like baby face is fake, given it looks completly fake...

One more thing... what point are you backing up with those pictures? I was talking about the USA murdering and maiming children in iraq and the actions they take around the globe. Why do you feel the need to divert the conversation to the palestinians and there desperate struggle against the US backed israel? If you see what israel does to little children with US guns and bombs maybe you wouldnt whine so much about some people celebrating? In the UK they have a night where they burn some man and everyone makes fake men to burn on fire steaks, does this mean everyone in the UK actually wants to torch people to deaf? The pictures are probably symbolizing there struggle for all we know, do you know the real context behind those pictures?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join