It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bomber support website needs donation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
How about the mods start banning for racism? i can show you probably 100 people on this board who have been racist against arabs... Do they get a warning when they wish for the ME to be nuked? Is talking non constructivly worse in your eyes then calling a entire country to be nuked?

p.s thanks for replying with some thought unlike most of the zionist controlled yanks round here.

Now, you are just being simply unreasonable. Members who chant "Death to all Arabs" are going to be warned to stop. No one really gets away with that here. What members are voicing is their general disgust for people (of any religion) who think that blowing up innocent civilians is a heroic act. Let the cowards go out and fight soldiers if they really think their cause is worthy.

As for supporting 9/11, if anyone really feels that steering an airplane into a building full of business men and women is a noble act, then they might want to take a long look in the mirror and ask themself if they haven't been hoodwinked like the rest of the Islamic terrorist.

Danger Signs of Militant Islam
1. Justification of any Islamic Terrorism, Palestinian or otherwise.

2. Supporting or refusing to condemn Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Hamas, or other terrorists or terrorist organizations by name

3. Promoting jihad for Muslims to fight against what they determine is "injustice" or "aggression"

4. Demands for Sharia law in the West, or denying that Sharia forbids equal rights for women and members of religions other than Islam

5. Demanding that Americans accommodate the public expression of Islamic laws, customs, and practices that conflict with, or are harmful to American laws, customs, and practices

6. Denying that Muslims were involved in the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and other attacks around the world

7.Refusal to cooperate with or inciting others not to cooperate with authorities or standard security procedures

8.Branding progressive Muslims or Muslims of different opinions as apostates.

9. Refusal to interact, converse, or socialize with non-Muslims

Ending your post with the phrase "zionist controlled yanks" shows us your hatred of the Jewish people. Should we despise you for that? Everyone is welcome to voice their opinion. No one is allowed to spew blanketed hatred at an ethnic group of people.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
If no one paid taxes wed also have no healthcare, maintaind roads, schools, and other such necessity, not to mention a lot of court cases for tax evasion. I supported Bush because he represents my personal values on domestic issues, but how am I responsibe for the actions of others, I live by personal accountability, something that is slipping in my country and it disturbs me greatly. Thanks for the complement, glad to see youve cooled down, it is easy to get worked up on this board with some of the stuff that comes out of peoples mouths.

That is true if YOU decided to stop paying taxes, but if the majority of the country refused to pay taxes there wouldnt be enough places to hold you, the ogverment would have to change to your demands, which it is there job to represent anyway.

skippytjc i seem to remember seeing your name in a lot of posts i also thought where outright attacks... Since when am i not allowed to verbally attack any country i choose? the american way of life and culture is built on the poorer countries suffering. Without your countries massive drain on the worlds resources by theft murder and deception the world would be a better place, AQ wouldnt be attacking the west, the muslims would still be living peacefully among the westerners and there would be none of this tension we are seeing now.

And about 9/11... Yeah it was bad, but no worse then what happens every week in Iraq, what YOUR country chooses to do. My statements before about 9/11 where born out of anger, i dont respect the people who did it, but neither do i pity for one second the victims of the attack.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
^^^^^ Now that was a better post than what you started doing.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"As for supporting 9/11, if anyone really feels that steering an airplane into a building full of business men and women is a noble act, then they might want to take a long look in the mirror and ask themself if they haven't been hoodwinked like the rest of the Islamic terrorist."

I agree it is no noble or respectable act, but is it any better then when the USAF bombs iraqi cities, or when artillery bombards the cities from miles away, at least with suicide bombers these people are giving there life for what they believe, they are not earning a paycheck for killing from affar.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
^^^^ LOL, I was a bit pissed at first with your 1st post, but they just seemd to get more and more bizarre, so I had a good laugh. You can't expect anyone to take you seriously where all you do is spew outlandish rhetoric

But hey, if you want to keep going, I need a good laugh

BTW, before you make any assumptions I'm not American either

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
^^^^ LOL, I was a bit pissed at first with your 1st post, but they just seemd to get more and more bizarre, so I had a good laugh. You can't expect anyone to take you seriously where all you do is spew outlandish rhetoric

But hey, if you want to keep going, I need a good laugh

So you think that dropping bombs on cities is somehow more courageous then giving your life for what you believe? Im not saying there beliefs are right, but they must think so for them to be so committed to there cause. What guts does it take to fly above safely in the sky dropping 500lb bombs? or shelling the hell out of cities full of innocents as well as enemies?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumasonBut I don't think a Brit could have come up with a better piece of comedy!

(we ARE the funniest people on Earth)

now that's funny

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So you think that dropping bombs on cities is somehow more courageous then giving your life for what you believe? Im not saying there beliefs are right, but they must think so for them to be so committed to there cause. What guts does it take to fly above safely in the sky dropping 500lb bombs? or shelling the hell out of cities full of innocents as well as enemies?

Ahem, you have a warped sense of morality. You have respect for these cowardly suicide bombers who deliberately target women and children
because they are committed to a cause - gawd.
So why don't the US soldiers have your respect, they are committed to a cause and don't deliberately kill women and children

Pretty hypocritical wouldn't you say

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So you think that dropping bombs on cities is somehow more courageous then giving your life for what you believe?

not more courageous but definitely a bit more sane.

also, don't the suicide bombers get some coin for their families? isn't there a promise of payments to the families after the bomber does his deed? Don't they still have those telethons to raise money for the families? I know I read that the practice was being curtailed by the PA but what about the rest of the arab nations?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by stumason

now that's funny

Faulty Towers? Blackadder? Red Dwarf? We are the King-Ding-a-lings of Comedy....yeah....we rock....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

now that's funny

Faulty Towers? Blackadder? Red Dwarf? We are the King-Ding-a-lings of Comedy....yeah....we rock....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Ahem, you have a warped sense of morality. You have respect for these cowardly suicide bombers who deliberately target women and children
because they are committed to a cause - gawd.
So why don't the US soldiers have your respect, they are committed to a cause and don't deliberately kill women and children

Pretty hypocritical wouldn't you say

What do you think the term collateral damage means, your country deliberately kills civilians too, they just give it a clean sounding name. A suicide bomber might be sane or insane, but the act of taking his own life for his cause is 100x more courageous then any act of bombing like the US does, which i consider one of the most cowardly ways to attack anyone.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenRealityWhat do you think the term collateral damage means, your country deliberately kills civilians too, they just give it a clean sounding name. A suicide bomber might be sane or insane, but the act of taking his own life for his cause is 100x more courageous then any act of bombing like the US does, which i consider one of the most cowardly ways to attack anyone.

out of curiousity, how do you feel about the terror attacks in Jordan or the suicide bombers that blow themselves up at mosques?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I would of felt proud my money paying for 9.11

I am so sick of hearing from people like you.

You yell and scream about the disgusting conduct of the US government (which you have every right to do) in Iraq and Afghanistan. You believe that the American government is hurting the citizens of those countries and you disgree with their reasoning for being there. Fair enough, you have every right to say that.

And then you use that, turn it around, and decide that because of the conduct of a government, it's perfectly alright for people to attack and murder the citizens of that government.

How do you take yourself seriously? How do you criticize the US government for hurting innocents and then endorse, condone and encourage the hurting of citizens yourself???

Those are the views of a hypocrite who will cry about murder out of one mouth and then endorse it from the other mouth when it suits him. Your comments were among the most disgusting and disturbing things I have ever seen posted here.

Please stop pretending to care about Iraqi civilians after you posted that you support murdering Americans and even Jordanians who did nothing but attend a wedding.

[edit on 11-22-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
NR-that has to be the best post u have made yet.
It is a sick demented sort of humor-like my own.
I figured if I got it and found it funny, all would-but I was wrong.

BTW, here is the def of collaterial damage as stated by dictionary.com

Definition: unintentional harm to persons or property as the result of military action (repeat UNINTENTIONAL)

n : (euphemism) inadvertent casualties and destruction inflicted on civilians in the course of military operations (repeat INADVERTANT)

Here is the link to see 4 yourself:
dictionary.reference.com...

Hidden-You don't even try to hide your hatred of American's or Jewish people.
If you are so upset at people calling for your country to be turned into a glass bowel-you might ask yourself an honest question-why do they threaten to do that?

Based on what you said, I conclude you MAY live in Iran.

Now, why would people threaten to turn your country into a glass bowel?

Hmm, could it be your country has offered to give nuclear tech to any muslium country, no matter what they intend to do with it?
Could it be that YOUR country is trying to get/build nuclear weapons-and please don't tell me they are not-really!
Could it be that YOUR president has said he will wipe another country off the map-ie killing all men, women and children.
Could it be that people are sure that if your country gets nuclear weapons-they will use them.

Sorry 4 getting off topic-but I felt it was necessary.

Again,NR
I think by making lite of this topic, you allow all of us-ok- most of us, to be a little calmer in our discussions/debates of such heated topics.
We are all a passionate bunch here and a little humor can help us all.

[edit on 11/22/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

I would of felt proud my money paying for 9.11

I am so sick of hearing from people like you.

You yell and scream about the disgusting conduct of the US government (which you have every right to do) in Iraq and Afghanistan. You believe that the American government is hurting the citizens of those countries and you disgree with their reasoning for being there. Fair enough, you have every right to say that.

And then you use that, turn it around, and decide that because of the conduct of a government, it's perfectly alright for people to attack and murder the citizens of that government.

How do you take yourself seriously? How do you criticize the US government for hurting innocents and then endorse, condone and encourage the hurting of citizens yourself???

Those are the views of a hypocrite who will cry about murder out of one mouth and then endorse it from the other mouth when it suits him. Your comments were among the most disgusting and disturbing things I have ever seen posted here.

A already said that i didnt believe that, i said it while angry... But at the same time you talk about me being a hypocrite, i dont see you complaining on the hundreds of threads calling for ME countries to be nuked... I suppose you believe they dont deserve life, being unamerican and all?

Maybe next time one of your american poster friends calls for the nuking of Iran you will be so kind to point out how sick and wrong this is?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by HiddenReality]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
mrmonsoon
you do know the Iranian president has almost no powers but just a political figure?

i see Iran is trying to build those imagery nukes (reality check plz)

Iran would not use nukes (they would lose everything since they would be nuked back)
no nation would and this has been said through hundreds of topics in ATS just hilerious how people bring it up

so there is no rule in providing assistance in building stations for peace full puposes to generate electricity

even here in the UK blair wants us to build more nuclear power plants because they generate more power.

also i hate the american govement and its foriegn policies and Israelis attitude does that make me anti american/jewish?
point in that^
i have read his replys and i dont see him attacking the people of america or bring religon into things

also why would people threaten them
simple its easy to pick on someone thats weaker then you but if they get stronger then its a diffrent ball game

sorry to stear of topic but I to felt it was necessary.
now back to topic

[edit on 22-11-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What do you think the term collateral damage means, your country deliberately kills civilians too, they just give it a clean sounding name.

Collateral damage refers to unintended casualties, it doesn't mean deliberate

A suicide bomber might be sane or insane, but the act of taking his own life for his cause is 100x more courageous then any act of bombing like the US does, which i consider one of the most cowardly ways to attack anyone.

Hmm, I see no courage in walking into a crowd and blowing themsleves up

Courage - The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger.
They intend to kill themsleves, what do they have to fear - nothing; therefore how are they displaying any courage ?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenRealityWhat do you think the term collateral damage means, your country deliberately kills civilians too, they just give it a clean sounding name. A suicide bomber might be sane or insane, but the act of taking his own life for his cause is 100x more courageous then any act of bombing like the US does, which i consider one of the most cowardly ways to attack anyone.

out of curiousity, how do you feel about the terror attacks in Jordan or the suicide bombers that blow themselves up at mosques?

I believe the mosque bombings are being carried out by american special ops trying to divide and cause unrest... I dont approve of any attacks against civilians, i said above my ranting was based out of anger.

To the person who asked if i was from Iran the answer is no im not Iranian, i dont have to be to feel sorry for them being abused by the US... And i do hate america/isreal for there actions.... Jews have always been deceptive using trickary and lies to gain what they want, and america just uses threats of force and displays of force against countries unable to defend themselves...But unlike you i dont hate EVERY american/isreali person, some of them at least acknowledge the terrible things there countries have done, people like yourself who know deep down how evil there goverment is but protects it with lies i do not like.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
mrmonsoon
you do know the Iranian president has almost no powers but just a political fugure?

i see Iran is trying to build those imagery nukes (reality check plz)

Iran would not use nukes (they would lose everything since they would be nuked back)
no nation would and this has been said through hundreds of topics in ATS just hilerious how people bring it up

so there is no rule in providing assistance in building stations for peace full puposes to generate electricity

even here in the UK blair wants us to build more nuclear power plants because they generate more power.

also i hate the american govement and its foriegn policies and Israelis attitude does that make me anti american/jewish?
point in that^
i have read his replys and i dont see him attacking the people of america or bring religon into things

also why would people threaten them
simple its easy to pick on someone thats weaker then you but if they get stronger then its a diffrent ball game

sorry to stear of topic but I to felt it was necessary.
now back to topic

I live in America, so you certainly have your right to your opinion, as do I.

I find often fear is the cause of violence-fear of others doing violent acts...

BTW-4 Iran’s president having no power-he certainly has been cleaning house, removing anyone who is moderate or even considers warming relations with the west/America-see atsnn posts on that issue.

I agree, using nuclear weapons is an insane act, but there are many insane acts going on now.
Suicide bombers are insane.
Recruiting teenagers to be suicide bombers is insane.
Strapping a bomb belt on a couple year old child and sending it to blow up people is insane.
Specifically targeting nonmilitary people-women, children, and old people is insane.

Perhaps people seeing these insane acts fear/realize what would happen if people of this mind set were to get nuclear weapons.
Clearly they do not mind dieing.
Clearly they do not mind killing innocents or even other Muslims-ref Iraq.

Does this mean that Iran would do this-not necessarily, but there is a REAL fear they just might.

BTW-NR,

I am truely sorry 4 my part in turning a very joke into another Middle East VS West post-honestly.

[edit on 11/22/2005 by mrmonsoon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join