It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bomber support website needs donation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
NR

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Your help is urgently needed.

Every group of people on earth have their own support group/Website except for suicide bombers. I want to build a web site named www.Suicidebombershelpline.boom

Imagine these poor suicide bombers not having any one to discuss their problems! They cant talk to their teachers, police or their parents about their problem. This website allows the suicide bombers to discuss issues that concerns them. Imagine having a belt which is too tight, or trying to find a explosive belt that matches your new red shoes and other topics. It is so hard for these people to find help.

I beg you not to close this browser, just 90 cents a day can mean the difference between a sad suicider bomber or a happy one. Dont let them blow themselves up wearing the wrong color pants. For a price of a coffee a day you can buy Mamad Al-Arabia-Al-mohajedin Al-soosmarkhor a new belt that fits properly. Send Al-Yaghoob Al-nookhodchee to proper Jihadi school where he is thought the basic rules of bombing by trained and qualified terrorists.

It's easy to become a Suicide bomber support web site sponsor:
You choose a potential terrorist you want to sponsor.

We uses your sponsorship contributions of $24 per month to provide your sponsored Jihadi with what he or she needs to grow healthy and thrive such as bomb assebmly assistance, suicide belt packing, clean underwear, medical care and life insurance.

Correspond with your bomber through letters. You're not required to write, but hearing from sponsors is very meaningful to your sponsored terrorist, and can boost their self-esteem.

Regular updates about the Suicide bomber let you monitor his or her progress.

Visits are welcome! If you can make the trip, Our staff will arrange a visit with your sponsored Suicide bomber. Please no electric spark or smoking near your sponsored individual.

Can you look in to eyes of this terrorist and say no?

Your donations are urgently needed.

For more information please go to
www.Suicidebomberhelpline.Boom

Disclaimer: All donations are tax refundable in USA. We take no responsibility for premature explosions. Hug your sponsored suicide bomber at your own risk.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You have voted NR for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month

Absolutely classic!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This belongs in BTS not War on Terror.

Surely?

But apart from that, quite amusing

[edit on 22-11-2005 by chebob]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Amusing, but be careful..
Seriously, someone might think you are the real deal.
That wouldnt be funny at all, my friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You have voted NR for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

My first vote and it is well earned.

Where do I sign up? I do just happen to have a little Pu-239 to spare.........Perhaps for the "supersuicide" bomber..........

NR

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
thermopolis i'll be needing you insurance number, credit card banking account with your password, health insurance phone number and all the rest
come on guys donate or u2u me they need our help!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You have voted NR for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Classic. Very amusing.

I was surprised, to tell the truth, it wasn't what I was expecting as I know your Iranian, NR, and thought you had lost the plot!

But I don't think a Brit could have come up with a better piece of comedy!

(we ARE the funniest people on Earth)

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
thermopolis i'll be needing you insurance number, credit card banking account with your password, health insurance phone number and all the rest
come on guys donate or u2u me they need our help!

OK, my insurance company is AetnaMetlifeSnoopDogOne...............

My VisaAmex number is U812.....password ******

Call 1-800-IM Fried for help............

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nice to see you yanks cant take anything seriously, it makes me wish there was some way i could pay my hard earnings to these "terrorists". I would of felt proud my money paying for 9.11

P.S ive read many of you saying your proud of what is happening in Iraq and other countries so dont bother whining about my post, AQ has more dignity you american murdering savages any day of the week.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
Nice to see you yanks cant take anything seriously, it makes me wish there was some way i could pay my hard earnings to these "terrorists". I would of felt proud my money paying for 9.11

P.S ive read many of you saying your proud of what is happening in Iraq and other countries so dont bother whining about my post, AQ has more dignity you american murdering savages any day of the week.

How long for the banner hammer folks? Taking bets now.. I put him as 5-4 by the end of the day....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
but yeah if someone thought you were serious they could blow up at ya, no pun intended.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
How long for the banner hammer folks? Taking bets now.. I put him as 5-4 by the end of the day....

I'll take some of that action. I say by tomorrow though.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You think its unfair people not speaking respectfully of america? I can show you hundreds of posts here calling for ME countries to be " turned into a glass bowl" as half you retards who are to stupid to come up with something original say.
Loads of people here call for the nuking of those countries, yet you want me banned for doing the same about america?? I have not attacked anyone on these threads only your EVIL country which is making the world unsafe for us all. Yes i do wish USA was nuked and the world would have a chance for peace, but unless OBL gets his finger out i cant see it happening :/

And again YOU wish for peoples deaths in iraq/iran medina etc so why should i be banned for being happy when i see americans being killed??

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You think its unfair people not speaking respectfully of america? I can show you hundreds of posts here calling for ME countries to be " turned into a glass bowl" as half you retards who are to stupid to come up with something original say.
Loads of people here call for the nuking of those countries, yet you want me banned for doing the same about america?? I have not attacked anyone on these threads only your EVIL country which is making the world unsafe for us all. Yes i do wish USA was nuked and the world would have a chance for peace, but unless OBL gets his finger out i cant see it happening :/

And again YOU wish for peoples deaths in iraq/iran medina etc so why should i be banned for being happy when i see americans being killed??

Dude...

Firstly, I am British and to be truthful I am not overly fond of some things America does nor my own country for that matter.
Secondly, read my posts in threads about Iran. I actually "defend" (in so much as their position in international law) Irans stance against the Hawks on this board.

However, whilst you may have legitimate and understandable reasons for saying what you say, it's the way you say it that matters. How your speaking now will get you banned. I've seen it happen.

Suggestion, tone down the rhetoric and put together constructive posts laying out your ideas with a little less nuking and support for Terrorists. That sort of thing brings the site into disrepute.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Take it easy HiddenReality, no one likes what is happening in Iraq of Afghanistan, terrible things happen everyday. People who call for the Nuking of any country in these posts are just not thinking of their statements before they say it. And lets not talk about banning people, I do agree that theres a lot of bull# coming from both sides of the argument but I think all this hostility needs to stop from both sides. But seriously dont call the US evil, I'm American and pretty sure I'm not evil, and I'm pretty sure no one here is evil. This is a thread made in jest so lets have fun with it. From the looks of things you could use the comic relief

[edit on 11/22/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yes i did guess it might get me banned, not because ive broken the rules, but because my posts are anti-USA. Ive read this board for many months and its painfully easy to see that if your pro USA you can get away with anything on this board.

How about the mods start banning for racism? i can show you probably 100 people on this board who have been racist against arabs... Do they get a warning when they wish for the ME to be nuked? Is talking non constructivly worse in your eyes then calling a entire country to be nuked?

After all the things ive seen america do, it honestly wouldnt bother me to see the USA nuked and its civilians mutate for generations. Maybe then they would see the evil they are doing...

Its like when 9/11 happened you americans where outraged at people cheering, then you post on here how you want all muslims killed etc etc... just american hypocrisy for you i guess... Its ok to kill/torture then as long as they dont do it back.

p.s thanks for replying with some thought unlike most of the zionist controlled yanks round here.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Take it easy HiddenReality, no one likes what is happening in Iraq of Afghanistan, terrible things happen everyday. People who call for the Nuking of any country in these posts are just not thinking of their statements before they say it. And lets not talk about banning people, I do agree that theres a lot of bull# coming from both sides of the argument but I think all this hostility needs to stop from both sides. But seriously dont call the US evil, I'm American and pretty sure I'm not evil, and I'm pretty sure no one here is evil. This is a thread made in jest so lets have fun with it. From the looks of things you could use the comic relief

[edit on 11/22/2005 by ludaChris]

Well you pay taxes which keep the slaughter house over in iraq running... Without the US people supporting Bush this wouldnt of happened, so im sorry but the people of USA are just as responsible as bush is. I do see tho somebody like yourself is not evil, you accept your country isnt perfect unlike most yanks and i respect you for that. If only America had more people like yourself.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hiddenreality,
To be honest buddy, I agree. I have seen some pretty racist anti-muslim/ME, even anti-french comments by several repeat offenders and they do get warned as much as the rest of us. problem is, you get 3 strikes and your out, unless it is something really bad. The warnings time out, so people will get 2 and quieten down for a bit

All I'm saying is tone down the rhetoric and put your point across in a contructive manner and you can be as anti-anything as you like.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If no one paid taxes wed also have no healthcare, maintaind roads, schools, and other such necessity, not to mention a lot of court cases for tax evasion. I supported Bush because he represents my personal values on domestic issues, but how am I responsibe for the actions of others, I live by personal accountability, something that is slipping in my country and it disturbs me greatly. Thanks for the complement, glad to see youve cooled down, it is easy to get worked up on this board with some of the stuff that comes out of peoples mouths.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This guy isnt banned yet why?

I have seen people booted from these boards for stuff 90% more tame than that outright attack.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by skippytjc]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join