It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put an end to ALL secret societies

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

I have a question for you. What do you want the Masons to do about the P2 Lodge?

Learn about it and the Bush and reagan connections. The point is Masonry has been far from pure historically and we are here to examine this. These Masons never cop to anything negative that I've seen.

Actually I learned this stuff from books and from people who involved in studying the GWB and Ascended masters etc. Once you have some of the names you can find it online without having to go to conspiracy sites.

Generally the esoteric definition of the GWB (The Great White Brotherhood) is just the generic "good guys." vrs the Black brothers or "bad guys". Sometimes the GWB means "us" and the BB are "them".

No it gets more specific than that, Count Saint Germain. Try looking at Summit Lighthouse and Mark and Elizabeth Claire Prophet, they are into Cabala too.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Lets NOT ban all secret societies. There are good reasons many are secret.

Its not much different today. Though legally, people cant be killed for their beliefs, we still have enough fundementalist crazies out there harrassing and abusing people because of religon or creed.

I know. Im Pagan and have been attacked and harrassed by "The Soldiers of God".

yes not to mention the Seceret Societies doing it to normal people who know too much.

Cug

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by peopledying

Post Post Number: 1843553 was not cut and pasted, it was from non-web sources. Oh and the Masons cut out incriminating evidence so it must have been false. Somehow I don't think you would mind acknowledging that when Jubilees, Book of Enoch, and other books got tossed from the Bible was because it did not fit the ruling religious authority. Or is crowley commited some hoerrendous act that he was going to tell everyone. How juvenile do you think ATS posters are?

I quoted your post # 1843984 everything in that post was from the link you provided.

Did I call you Juvenile? I don't think so. I just asked you a question. (BTW I also asked one about P2)

I'll give it another shot. What from the story of St. Germain effects the Masons today?

As far as Crowley and horrendous acts, well he ate his girlfriends poo and wrote about it, you don't get much more horrendous than that! ::shudder:: Any way I don't try and "protect" Crowley like I said before there is plenty about Crowley and related to make most people hate him with out making things up.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join