It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put an end to ALL secret societies

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
oh but they are

FREE / MASONS...

Or just "Masons" We answer to either.

or better yet..
Lawless...Above All..
FREE: unfettered, unhampered, unimpeded, unobstructed, unregulated, unrestricted

Hmmm...Interesting, since by your "location" you appear to be in the Military. Do you HONESTLY believe being "Free" means all these things. In the U.S.A. we're all FREE (despite what some say) but are we indeed "unregulated, unrestricted, lawless?" Hmmm????

MASON:
architect, artisan, constructor....

But honestly what is it they are constructing? .. what is it they hope to build.. ?

While your ability to use an on-line dictionary impresses me beyond expression, it would appear that a fundamental education in Freemasonry would help you understand what "they hope to build"

This is a good start:

web.mit.edu...

As for other secret societies.. (like REAL secret societies)

At least we agree that Freemasonry is NOT a secret society.

there is nothing hidden that will remain unturned
there is nothing done in dark that will not come to light

Exactly. In fact that's the main goal of a Freemason. Light! (Read about it yourself on the page I posted...or better yet in real books)

watch your minds because there are some who can peer at them by means of will...
Even when we're naked? Yikes!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

there is nothing hidden that will remain unturned
there is nothing done in dark that will not come to light

Exactly. In fact that's the main goal of a Freemason. Light! (Read about it yourself on the page I posted...or better yet in real books)

watch your minds because there are some who can peer at them by means of will...
Even when we're naked? Yikes!

Hardy Harr Harr.... even when we're naked..

Well that's awesome the main goal is Light... funny how much our societal ideals are the same, although I think the goals for the light or beliefs about the light are slightly different with freemasons... The Children of the Light are everywhere, most don't even know it, perhaps your little plays will awaken some, but for the most part freemasons are clueless...

I find it funny how you always make light of the power of the mind "Even when we're naked"

Honestly you cannot deny the fact that some Masons are evil, or that some societies do have horrible plans for the world... with how many freemasons around the world... I'm sure "mathematically" that atleast a good %10 of masons alone have negative intentions, thats not to mention all the other comities and societies out there... some of which are actually secret..
Although I suppose don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.. but realistically anything secret should have no place in our society, it seperates and creates division.

Cug

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm sure "mathematically" that at least a good %10 of masons alone have negative intentions

How did you figure that out?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

I'm sure "mathematically" that at least a good %10 of masons alone have negative intentions

How did you figure that out?

Law of average...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The history of the Masons really is interesting, espicially pre-speculative. I espically would like to read about the lives of the cathedral biulders. Don't we wish we all could know those old secrets, possibly Gods (or aliens) were walking with men. Cabala, Kabballa, what are your secerets. Is mono-atomic gold, manna, and stardust real? Were the giants of Enoch and half man creatures walking about?

I am pretty sure the Freemasons continued from the Templars and Priory of Sion after 1300, possibly at Rosslyn Chapel. The roots are probably pre-Egyptian.

I am quite sure the masses of the 6 million (?) Masons world wide take the organization at face value and are not aware of the tiny portal that likely exists beyond the public degrees. Is it the Order of the Garter where this occurs? The only ones who know are the elect that are drawn through this portal and they aren't likely to be talking to most of the 33rds. Wth all the Masonic literature I am sure even at 32nd degree, Mason's have an idea about the narrow portal beyond their rank. Possibly they are a have a sense of loss for not having been selected to go on beyond, espicially after all the hard work and dedication to get as far as they have.

How many of these elect exist and what do they know and how do they influence the world today, well how can we know? Perhaps they are subservient to another genuinely secret group. How can most Masons and the public know? I think they don't. How are the elect chosen? I hope it is because they can are able receive hidden knowledge of construtive rather than destruction.

I believe the Masons have been vilified by mainstream religions and may have needed to go underground at times. They also may have gone underground for nefarious reasons. The entire Masonic structure may being used and manipulated as may be many other organizations and religions or they may be the masters of control. Or possibly it is nothing more that what normal Mason's claim, but this must be a little distressing after all the veiled illumination promised. How disappointing it would be to discover there is nothing there? But I think there is because of the longevity and the connections to the elite of the world.

It is even possible they ARE (the hidden ones) preserving critical knowlodge they we may come to need. They may rescue us. This could be even of the Masonic structure is quite corrupt on earth.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by peopledying]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by peopledying
am quite sure the masses of the 6 million (?) Masons world wide take the organization at face value and are not aware of the tiny portal that likely exists beyond the public degrees. Is it the Order of the Garter where this occurs? The only ones who know are the elect that are drawn through this portal and they aren't likely to be talking to most of the 33rds. Wth all the Masonic literature I am sure even at 32nd degree, Mason's have an idea about the narrow portal beyond their rank. Possibly they are a have a sense of loss for not having been selected to go on beyond, espicially after all the hard work and dedication to get as far as they have.

you are 100% right. Ive been hammered frequently in the past on this forum by the anglo saxon masonic zealots because i was saying the exact same thing. They dont have access to this mainly because they dont even believe in it, and because it was removed from what they call freemasonry today. Honestly, if freemasonry was some kind of new age brotherhood where you repeat simple rituals like a robot and study simple symbolism (and the meaning changes every degree anyways) like some ppl think its all about, it would be extremely boring and frankly, quite pointless. masonry DOES involves occult / mystic knowledge, and its actually what its all about. expecially beyond the master degree (and not those fake 32nd degrees most masons here are so proud of having - because they mean nothing)

*readies himself for stoning*

and what are we studying? well im only a companion, and im pretty sure it is extremely similar to what CUG is studying

quaballah, crowley, papus, eliphas levi, franz bardon, hindhu stuff, like meditation, mantras, patanjali yoga, etc etc. cool stuff indeed

also bible analysis is fun, heres a quick exemple of funny stuff you can do with the bible. in the first 9th verses of john, quoted here

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;
2this one was in the beginning with God;
3all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened.
4In him was life, and the life was the light of men,
5and the light in the darkness did shine, and the darkness did not perceive it.
6There came a man -- having been sent from God -- whose name [is] John,
7this one came for testimony, that he might testify about the Light, that all might believe through him;
8that one was not the Light, but -- that he might testify about the Light.
9He was the true Light, which doth enlighten every man, coming to the world;

so in these 9 (3x3) verses, you can count the word light 6 (3+3) times. and what does 6 represents on the tree of life? tipheret, the sun. imo that a sweet coincidence.

so thats pretty much it for my degree. i can't even think of how fun the superior degrees are.

so no LETS NOT PUT AN END TO SECRET SOCIETIES

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
[quote...so thats pretty much it for my degree...

Which degree would that be?

/curious

DD

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Im a companion, therefore its the 2nd degree.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dedicated_Dad

Originally posted by moonchild
[quote...so thats pretty much it for my degree...

Which degree would that be?

/curious

DD

He/she is part of an irregular quasi-Masonic group in Canada (Memphis Rite).

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lets NOT ban all secret societies. There are good reasons many are secret.

In the past people who engaged in religous practices that threatened the status quo were uncerimoniously tortured and murdered. Many had to become secret so they wouldnt find themselves in a pot of boiling oil.

Its not much different today. Though legally, people cant be killed for their beliefs, we still have enough fundementalist crazies out there harrassing and abusing people because of religon or creed.

I know. Im Pagan and have been attacked and harrassed by "The Soldiers of God".

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I did some more research and I realized why the Masons avoid discussions many of my inquires including GWB, Cabala etc.

First Count Saint Germain reffered to as part of the GWB along with El Morya etc. . I am sure any studied Mason would know of this "Wonderman" and most eminent Majician. It is unclear exactly who he descended from but made his appearance in London in 1743 and was ushered into french society and made claims about immortality and had vast knowlwdge of all periods oh history, even claiming to have known Cleopatra.. Voltaire claimed St. Germaine was a "man who knew everything" St. Germaine sais him knowledge came from studing in the Pyramids. In St. Petersburhg he was instrumental overthrowing Peter of Russian and in placing Catherine the Great on the Russian throne.

Close Freemason associates include Casanova and French revolutionary Cagliostro. In Germany Caligostro and Germaine helped establish Freewmasonry with initians into the "Order of Strict Observance" In this order were the Duke of Brunswick and Prince Karl of Hesse "head of all German Freemasons" and brother of William IX, patron of Mayer Rothchild Hessecalled Germain " one of the greatest philosophers of all time". Germain was the "Grand Master of Freemasonry" and initiated Germaine was involved with Mayer Rothchild also was also involved with cabala. Another Freemason on trhe scene was Willermoz, member of the "Rite of Elect Cohen" and involved with the founding of Spiritualism. He and germain may have met at the conference at Wilhelmsbad in 1782. A more obscure and perhaps more important person named Hayyim Jaocb Falk found mostly in Jewish circles) linking cabala with Freemasonry. The Rothchilds also figure in here. falk was involved with the Duke of Orleans and the French revolution.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I did some more research and I realized why the Masons avoid discussions many of my inquires including GWB, Cabala etc.

An alternative explanation would be that most masons, such as myself, would have no earthly idea what you are talking about. None of the names you mention ring any bells with me and I'd be interested in where you heard all of that stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

An alternative explanation would be that most masons, such as myself, would have no earthly idea what you are talking about. None of the names you mention ring any bells with me and I'd be interested in where you heard all of that stuff.

Exactly. It has been my supposition most Masons don't know. Now that I have given names it will be easier to research, for example:
www.wisdomworld.org...

On April 12, 1777, Cagliostro became a Freemason. His life in Egypt, his association with the Temple-priests, and his probable initiation into some of the Egyptian mysteries had fired him with a determination to found an Egyptian Rite in Masonry based upon these Mysteries, the aim of which was the moral and spiritual regeneration of mankind. The Masonic authority, Kenneth Mackenzie, says:......

I have noticed when posted supply vital information it tends to be ignored or belittled here. If I were to invest huge amount of efforts into Masonry I would want to know more. You should also look into the P2 lodge for more current Masonic activities.

Never heard of Casonova?
www.dickinson.edu...:

.....1750 Casanova is again in Venice between April and May. On 1 June, he departs for Paris. During his journey, while stopping over in Lyons, he becomes a Freemason. Membership in this select group provides him with an invaluable network of important contacts, from which he benefits for the rest of his life.

Actually I learned this stuff from books and from people who involved in studying the GWB and Ascended masters etc. Once you have some of the names you can find it online without having to go to conspiracy sites.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
We must admit that pd may be on to something here. If something is repeated on enough conspiracy websites, it simply must be true, right? Facts aren't important, after all, this is a CONSPIRACY SITE, right?

Obviously the authors of pd's favorite websites know more about Masonry than Masons do, meaning Masons who disagree or say they don't know are all either (1) completely ignorant of the true facts or (2) part of the conspiracy.

We must ignore the apparent illogic here and believe. If "wisdomworld.org" says Kenneth Mckenzie is a "masonic authority" it doesn't matter if well-read Masons have never heard of him -- we must all accept that it's true and anything someone says he said must be accepted as Gospel. Statements to the contrary by any admitted Mason constitute "piling on" and will not be tolerated.

And be forewarned: We don't want anyone to actually LEARN anything here... "Deny Ignorance" is just a tagline, what's important is that people be allowed to regurgitate what they read on other sites as unquestioned reality. All you Masons are prohibited from mucking up our Fun with all your FACTS. Next thing I know you'll be telling me my new "AFDB" isn't going to stop the 33rd Degree shape-shifting Reptillian Bush from controlling my mind with the cell towers while making his special aborted -fetuses meatloaf for the potluck supper to follow his secret Illuminilderberger meeting with JFK, Elvis, Osama, Rabin and Arafat.

Somebody please pass the kool-aid?

And now back to our regularly scheduled "program"(ming)...

DD

[edit on 5-12-2005 by Dedicated_Dad]

Cug

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I have noticed when posted supply vital information it tends to be ignored or belittled here. If I were to invest huge amount of efforts into Masonry I would want to know more. You should also look into the P2 lodge for more current Masonic activities.

I have a question for you. What do you want the Masons to do about the P2 Lodge?

They were kicked out of Masonry in 1976, when it was discovered they were mixing Masonry and politics and other non-masonic stuff. From a quick search the scandalous stuff really did not happen until 1981.

Actually I learned this stuff from books and from people who involved in studying the GWB and Ascended masters etc. Once you have some of the names you can find it online without having to go to conspiracy sites.

Generally the esoteric definition of the GWB (The Great White Brotherhood) is just the generic "good guys." vrs the Black brothers or "bad guys". Sometimes the GWB means "us" and the BB are "them".

link   
Dedicated_Dad,

Please stay on topic, reread the opening post if necessary.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by kinglizard]

link   
www.wisdomworld.org...
Although an effort has been made to eliminate St. Germain's name from modern Masonic literature, careful research into Masonic archives will prove that he occupied a prominent position in eighteenth century Masonry. He acted as a delegate to the Wilhelmsbad Convention in 1782 and to the great Paris Convention of 1785. Cadet de Gassicourt described him as a travelling member of the Knights Templar, and Deschamps says that Cagliostro was initiated into that Order by St. Germain.

Intimate and counselor of Kings and Princes, nemesis of deceptive ministers, Rosicrucian, Mason, accredited Messenger of the Masters of Wisdom -- the Count de St. Germain worked in Europe for more than a century, faithfully performing the difficult task which had been entrusted to him.

Cug

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

www.wisdomworld.org...

That whole post was cut and pasted from the site you linked to. I really can't have a discussion with the fellow who wrote that in 1938.

If the masons were eliminating him from their literature back in 38, that kinda tells me anything about him is not relevant to modern masonry. So how do you think it it relates to modern masonry?

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Cug]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dedicated_Dad
We must admit that pd may be on to something here. If something is repeated on enough conspiracy websites, it simply must be true, right? Facts aren't important, after all, this is a CONSPIRACY SITE, right?

Hey DD you screwed up in the middle of all your noise that as usual seems to be to try and distract from the real info being provided here.

Probably you thought wisdom world was a Christian or other conspiracy site did'nt you. Guess what you are wrong, it is a prooccult, pro-Theopophy site proving again you never read any of the evidence or are to busy trying to blast it without understanding ANYTHING!

Did you even click there. The header is :
GREAT THEOSOPHISTS

CAGLIOSTRO (one of the worlds greatest crooks)

who became a Mason and was hanging out with all the other Masons. Do you propose to toytally whitewash history when it comes to Masonry?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

www.wisdomworld.org...

That whole post was cut and pasted from the site you linked to. I really can't have a discussion with the fellow who wrote that in 1938.

If the masons were eliminating him from their literature back in 38, that kinda tells me anything about him is not relevant to modern masonry. So how do you think it it relates to modern masonry?

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Cug]

Post Post Number: 1843553 was not cut and pasted, it was from non-web sources. Oh and the Masons cut out incriminating evidence so it must have been false. Somehow I don't think you would mind acknowledging that when Jubilees, Book of Enoch, and other books got tossed from the Bible was because it did not fit the ruling religious authority. Or is crowley commited some hoerrendous act that he was going to tell everyone. How juvenile do you think ATS posters are?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join