It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians: Intergalactic Leftist Eurotrash!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
LOL Okay, maybe it's not the Pleiadians...maybe it's just their #1 booster, Billy Meir. This is the link to (what I think is) his official website:

www.steelmarkonline.com...

Is it just me, or these Love-Filled Enlightened Ones sound surprisingly...well...FRENCH??

Pay special attention to his postings on Pres. Bush, the war, and the environment. Okay? You'll see just what I mean.

BTW, You need Adobe Acrobat to read this stuff...sorry!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Meirs is a fraud and as for your "french" comments, I guess that would be something to take to slug fest

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'd love to, but believe me, it ain't easy typing in a pair of boxing gloves!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Meier's official site is www.theyfly.com. His English spokesman, Micheal Horn, is a member here, and has come on every now and then to defend Meier.

Personally, I believe it's a complete hoax (and poorly done originally, but he's since gotten much better)...but Mr. Horn has always been polite and eloquent.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Billy Meir aside, I would think ETs would be progressive in thought since their technology would have to have gotten far beyond ours in order to reach us. You can't very well get off the ground on this planet by being conservative in thought and maintaining things are they are, can you?

Not to mention that ETs are the ultimate conspiracy theorists. They are half of the keepers of the ultimate conspiracy and as such are probably very aware of our own earthly conspiracies and hold what some would call radical opinions as a result.

Toelint. Do you have to be French or a French-like ET in order to have those types of opinions expressed?

I honestly think this thread should be closed. What is the point of it?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oh...I don't know...I can see where at least ONE race or another might attain space travel without the injection of Leftist ideals. That is what we're talking about here.

Besides, you have to admit one thing. The Space Race might never have started if it weren't for one country wanting to "one up" the other in defense systems. (or Offense systems, depending on your outlook.)

Not to mention that ETs are the ultimate conspiracy theorists. They are half of the keepers of the ultimate conspiracy and as such are probably very aware of our own earthly conspiracies and hold what some would call radical opinions as a result.

Toelint. Do you have to be French or a French-like ET in order to have those types of opinions expressed?

Well, okay. Let me respond to each paragraph separately. The ETs themselves are merely the Conspiracy Subject. I mean, I don't hear THEM lying about their own existance, right? I don't hear THEM saying the government is lying to us.

Also, if these creatures ARE supposed to keep their existance "on the downlow" why should they voice an opinion on anything? If keeping in Leftist Thought is soo beneficial and appealing, then why isn't Europe an intergalactic version of Grand Central Station?

Like I said earlier, it probably ISN'T the Pleiadians as much as it is Billy. As for why this thread shouldn't get shut down...well, consider this. You probably aren't one of those who would switch philosophical tracks just because some government type said, "Hey, get a little more Conservative!"

Okay, why should anyone switch to Liberalism? Because an alien told them to??

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Our earthly publicly known space race?

You do realize that if you believe in ET visitation to this planet, which you seem to Toelint, that the entire notion of our historical space race is a farce played upon the public. What our governments have really been doing over the last century I imagine has largely gone unwritten in our history books.

I don't know how many other planets have gone through similar technological advancement under a large conspiracy cloud involving secretive observation by ETs like ours, but I sincerely doubt it would be too many. As a result, I really don't think our space advancement is even remotely similar to how other intelligent life started moving through space.

Well, okay. Let me respond to each paragraph separately. The ETs themselves are merely the Conspiracy Subject. I mean, I don't hear THEM lying about their own existance, right? I don't hear THEM saying the government is lying to us.

I doubt many of us living on the crust of this planet really know the entirety of what happens when ETs contact individuals here.

If keeping in Leftist Thought is soo beneficial and appealing, then why isn't Europe an intergalactic version of Grand Central Station?

Who says it isn't? NUFORC.org lists thousands of UFO sightings in the USA alone every year. Thats a fraction of what actually is seen by the public. The actual amount of ET visits to this planet could very well be a staggeringly large number.

Okay, why should anyone switch to Liberalism? Because an alien told them to??

ET contactee reports are usually filled with ETs giving dire warnings about future disasters. Some of which concern man's own actions. Never have I read about an ET simply giving a political opinion without there being some reason. There is usually a motive such as an apparent concern for earth and humans.

If somebody from untold light years away came here just to tell you that you are in deep, deep trouble unless you stop what you continue to do, wouldn't you pay attention and maybe, just maybe put their advice into action?

[edit on 23-11-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

If somebody from untold light years away came here just to tell you that you are in deep, deep trouble unless you stop what you continue to do, wouldn't you pay attention and maybe, just maybe put their advice into action?

I am one of those that claim contact with extraterrestrials, and I have never heard leftwing propaganda from them. Save the whale, save the earth? Humans are doing well if they can change their own underwear without causing some calamity.

They did point out that humans have enormous contradiction problems, believing themselves to be like gods yet claiming to be the offspring of monkeys.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
People who are either uncomfortable or unable to pursuade others with their views, use a higher source or beings to prop up their beliefs. The idea is, who is going to debate a higher inteligence?

One notion I find entertaining is that beings that would be technologicaly superior to us would be environmentaly concerned. If one is to believe that there is trace radiation measuarble at landing sites, what kind of a mixed message is this? Do as I say, not as I do.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
People who are either uncomfortable or unable to pursuade others with their views, use a higher source or beings to prop up their beliefs. The idea is, who is going to debate a higher inteligence?

An excellent point! People have been tumbling down mountainsides with messages from "on high" for ages. Only on Billy's site, is that messeage, "Everything is the fault of the United States!"

So now the aliens are anti-war, pro-choice, Bush-haters? Give me a break!

Just once, I'd like these alien messages to quit babbling on about the obvious (Oh...you guys are in DEEP trouble) and start offering solid solutions. (Here's an energy source that costs zilch, zero, nada to run!)

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If they were french, they would of surrendered by now!

If they were French, it would explain the crazy clothing!

Actually, in all seriousness, if the ET were French like, they would never have evolved.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think its dangerous thinking to assume aliens will always be something like enlightened space-faring hippies. Chance are most intelligent species will be decended from predators. Herbivores rarely have to be very smart it does not require much strategy to hunt down plants or to run away from Predators.

Carnivores are almost always smarter then the prey they hunt, they need strategy and tactics which require more brain power.

IMHO chances are there are some intelligent alien species out there that make the human race look like a bunch of tree huggers.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am trying to be humble and have an open mind. Whether they are right wing or left wing I don't care. If in the big picture of things it turns out that we are allowed to live on this planet as long as we take care of it then it would make sense that they would have an environmental message. Most right wingers consider themselves to be Christian, at least in the US. It could possibly be that a proper understanding of their book of revelation would be interpreted to mean that as the environment and oceans and such became polluted it resulted in someone from a higher authority taking the planet away from them and giving it to those who would take care of it. I can see such an interpretation of the book of revelation. And as a right wing Christian I would therefore be concerned about the environment without believing all the other stuff that seems to be associated with left wing liberalism. The message of pollution is all through the book of revelation. Right wingers seem to think that it is okay to pollute because when their messiah returns they will all be taken to a new earth anyway and this one will be destroyed by fire along with all the rest who didn't get "taken". This may be an incorrect interpretation of the book of revelation.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I am one of those that claim contact with extraterrestrials, and I have never heard leftwing propaganda from them. Save the whale, save the earth? Humans are doing well if they can change their own underwear without causing some calamity.

ETs having dominion over this planet I have no doubts about. Anything with such superior technology could take over whenever they wanted. Time has shown that they relinquish overt dominion to humanity. Reports about ETs giving advice or warnings are common however despite your claims.

Sleeper, I could believe your claims about ET collusion with our earthly militaries if it weren't for yearly reports of UFOs being chased by conventional military war planes. What people see and report on, many of whom do not report in anonymity like yourself, contradict much of what you claim. Your own experiences may be true, but they don't mesh well with what I have read and considered the truth of the matter.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me why the HECK there has to be French bashing in an ALIENs & UFO's thread??? If I hear one more post like that, this thread is locked and TRASHED!! And I will start handing out P-troll warnings for every country bashing I see from now on. Especially in forums where it's not even supposed to be a point of discussion!

DON'T POISON THIS FORUM WITH YOUR SLUGFEST BULLCRAP!!!

And the last that I knew of, Billy Meier was Swiss, not French. Even though he's French speaking probably.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Now, TheBandit, I really recommend you click on the link I provided and actally READ some of Billy's files.

You think I'M politicizing the aliens? Billy Meirs is the KING of alien abductees and aparently loves, and lives by, the "messages" he channels and posts on that link. And yes...it's ALL political.

Okay, I'll start first:

I am sorry for slamming the French! The fact is, I only know one French person...and he's pretty cool.

But this new found heat has really got me wondering something! If I paraphrased Billy's file on George Bush and retitled this thread, Even the Pleiadians don't trust our President how much heat would I have caught?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Sleeper, I could believe your claims about ET collusion with our earthly militaries if it weren't for yearly reports of UFOs being chased by conventional military war planes. What people see and report on, many of whom do not report in anonymity like yourself, contradict much of what you claim. Your own experiences may be true, but they don't mesh well with what I have read and considered the truth of the matter.

heelstone, the whole of the military establishment and the governments of the world are not privy to extraterrestrial contact, its an exclusive club. Those that shoot at UFOs don’t know anything about them, and there is no chance they will ever hit one----regardless of what people say regarding that possibility.

Extraterrestrials are the only ones that can take out or shoot down another extraterrestrial, and when they do they clean up the mess or leave some of it behind to keep mankind’s curiosity alive.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Toelint. I don't care about what's on that website. I care about what's on this one. You haven't understood what I am talking about apparently.

If you really care about how much heat you would've caught you wouldn't start a thread bashing a country and a continent on a forum about Aliens and UFO's.

top topics

join