It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we could be taken over

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
if the nwo gained power over all secret military bases we do not know what technology they have and could use to make us all slaves quite scary!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
they already have control of the military and media and the government and media and medical and the media.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Iconoclast is right... Fox may be fair and balanced (cough cough) but they are controlled by Those that are in charge.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
what if the nwo took over control we could be in some serious trouble

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well if they do I think we'll have time to bury our heads in the sand.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
ok this is going to sound really stupid. but who are the nwo? new world order?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
NWO already controls all of 'US'.

It is US gov. that is imposing NWO and the 'American century'.

NWO isnt a big secret, it is US policy.

It is only secret to US citizens, as you chose not to belive that it is US gov. trying to get the whole world under the dark shadow of 'US flag'.

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

This is more like it..

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Check the temperature in Hell....because for once, I agree with Fulcrum....

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
nwo is UK based i dunno why everyone says it's USA maybe just cuz usa is the major player in the world lol, but they have already "taken over" they are in the process of rolling back teh social contract lol they aren't trying to take over they have, they've been in control of most the world since after ww2 and the softening of areas where the greatest resistance will happen, then when they have killed enough people and mind #ed the rest with the mass media they will make it a clear takeover and we'll have no rights and people won't resist because they think that the majority can't take out the business men cuz they have too much money, if u wanna find out what the NWO are up to u should read some Noam Chomsky work, like class warfare, class warfare is great it talks about all this stuff just doesn't say it's the NWO, he just talks about the corporations, which basically are the NWO, the rollback is really sick and it's been happening for a long time

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm certain you are correct on your point. It is the British Crown that appears to be the surface terrestrial group behind the NWO agenda. Them and the Roman Catholic Church. They just use nations like puppets. The great US is one of those puppets. So that makes me a slave to a puppet. I'm goint to the corner and cry now.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Check the temperature in Hell....because for once, I agree with Fulcrum....

Yeah, but please remember, i dont hate the America, i just hate the Evil NWO part of of it..

I have actually been in McDonnalds..

In Finland, France, Israel, Italy, Sweden.. at least.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have actually been in McDonnalds..

In Finland, France, Israel, Italy, Sweden.. at least.

Wow. Does their food still suck across the planet? Inquiring minds want to......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
It is the British Crown that appears to be the surface terrestrial group behind the NWO agenda. Them and the Roman Catholic Church.

Do you actually realise how totally illogical that sentence is?
Have you never heard of The Church of England?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Iconoclast is right... Fox may be fair and balanced (cough cough) but they are controlled by Those that are in charge.

You might want to look at the other news sources and compare. CNN, as well as the three network acronyms, as well as the major newspapers and magazines, are totally infested with NWO members. The cleanest one is Fox, but that doesn't mean I'd trust them very far.

I do not believe any program, station or person would be allowed to operate very long if they were working against the plans. They merely reformat to suit the taste of different viewers.
Fox news came about because the majority of the public is not liberal, and the majority started getting nauseated by all the liberal spew. Reformat, repackage, and sell the reeducation in a more palatable flavor, and then subvert their thinking from an unexpected direction.
People are too easy.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is a certain appeal to Fox that is missing in the others. Namely Bill O'Reilly. Yes he is a pompus ass, yes his arrogance is palpable, but he CRACKS ME UP.

Imagine how bad it could get if Bill is "In On It"... Ughh.

Thomas I just noticed, via your profile, that you are 1963 vintage as I am. I always 1963 was a wonderous year, the split window Corvette and guys like us...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Check your local phone book, and look up the CIA. They have bases everywhere and are in accordance with the NWO secret socities.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iconoclast
they already have control of the military and media and the government and media and medical and the media.

Any evidence to prove this statement?

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well if this NWO Govt. (or w/e the *%#^ it is) does really take over I won't really care unless there mean and if they are mean im moving to MEXICO

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Them and the Roman Catholic Church.

And your proof of this is...................still wating.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iconoclast

Any proof?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join