It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pictures of reptilians shapeshifting i found on a site look...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
while i was lookin up facts on reptilians after about am hour i came across this site i thought the picture were cool an had sum good reads thought id share it with you guys thanks
www.wiolawapress.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
you have got to be kidding............ARE YOU?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
im not saying its real it was jus an interesting read i thought sum people might enjoy it

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
thermal googles would be a good way to tell alien from human from different heat signatures right is it a possibilty or no ??i have alwayz wondered that ...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We've been watching Aurora's up here since before manned flight. How did the the chemtrails get up there then? I know - it was the Ravens. Their pretty sneaky lookin. Allways stealing our food out of the dumpsters.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't get it??

I can do that with any pic in photoshop using filters, what does it prove?
That there are reptoid humans, or that I can use photoshop?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i need to get photo shop

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't see any 'shapeshifting' wazza-ma-call-its, only a bunch of faces with photoshop filters applied.
The site has virtually no informative content at all. And what language is it written in? I could only understand about 1/4 of it.

As far as using thermal goggles to detect aliens among us, who knows? Unless their core body temperature was vastly different, I would think they wouldn't help much. I know they work for vampires though (in blade2 anyway)

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Toasty]

jra

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is so dumb it's not even funny. I don't believe in the whole Reptilian thing, but even if they did exsist. How would a crappy photoshop filter ("find edges" to be exact) reveal them? I'm guessing the person who made the page didn't try it on a photo of himself?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikillaliens
i need to get photo shop

Don't worry mate, we're not knocking you just the web site.
We're a tough crowd...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The filter used is Glowing Edges, used it many times for art, not reptiles. Still like the post though

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I don't get it??

I can do that with any pic in photoshop using filters, what does it prove?
That there are reptoid humans, or that I can use photoshop?

Yeah exactly, the real conspiracy here is why Adobe doesn't advertise their 'find out if someone is a reptilian with 1 click' filter - surely that would move a few units!

These sites are either by:
a) a deranged person
b) part of the dis-info campaign (in this case from the 'make them look stupid' file).

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i've got some REALLY bad news, you guys...

NOOOOOOOO! (in sick 'tele' style) not time for 'tubbie bye bye'!
it's "glowing edes" THEN "find edges".... and probably several more reptoid producing filters and clicks- along with gris gris for good measure- and lo, you can find the lizard in anything!!

i almost did it to a dinner fork, but i couldn't help but consider the implications for vegans....

~am

[EDIT: oh, what the heck! i went ahead and did it anyway! bon apetite!!]

[edit on 22-11-2005 by amithyzt]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
This is so dumb it's not even funny.

Actually I thought it was hysterical. One of the funniest pages I've read in a long time.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
One thing though, you have to be a complete genious to come up with a page so hard to read..

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
One thing though, you have to be a complete genious to come up with a page so hard to read..

Absolutely!

And the answer was right in front of our noses all this time! Simple photo editing software... How did we miss that!?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Aehaehhaehaeheae.

No, seriously, I think that site is the result of someone not quite capable of arranging their thoughts. Besides, older people tend to me more wrinkly than younger ones -especially in photoshop when it comes to edges etc.

Nice find though! Another site to disregard
)

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i actually went back there- LOL!!
to look at it without tears in my eyes -
trembling with laughter... i mean... fear and all,
i might have missed something really important!

and i did!

this guy? rabbi barry chamish? is safe!!
seems there is a secret to recognizing the repto-pscs enhanced traits (as it were)
and an equally interesting method to avoid being mistakenly called 'fence lizard' yourself...

make sure your photo is underexposed, that your eyes are completely DARK
so as not to lose form during your 'makeover-a-la-lizard'
and it doesn't hurt to have a great cast shadow on one side of your nose...
hey, if your nose and facial features tweak TOO much,
you're likely to be labeled... ahem... shapeshiftin' reptile...
if you find this to be your plight- control+z (undo), image>adjust>curves,
pull your midtones down a bit, wouldn't hurt to play with the contrast
repeat as often as necessary until you feel you have completely
exorcised and rid yourself of any latent 'draco' genes
by all means, stop eating insects!

it's always possible that he/she may have pegged a couple inadvertently?

i agree with shroud, Adobe dropped the ball- could bundle three or four filters,
call it 'discover the reptile in you' and sell it for a fraction of the normal, outrageous cost-
and laugh all the way to the bank (even harder than they already do)!

funny funny place to try REALLY hard to forget about!
*snicker* i know a couple folks might 'appreciate' that link! it's good for a giggle.. my side hurts!

~am

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
the person who owns that site is a bit off. she's been posting over at anomalies web forum for quite some time. even the members there argue with her claims and photoshop pictures.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i cant say i found this site particularly informative, a lot of wild accusations in there although there is a lot of 'truth' around lizards and shapeshifting. maybe some exerpts from there would prove useful but nothing aprt from that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join