It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it happened would you answer the CAAAL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Here's a crazy poll without the actual voting option (since it's broke).

I kinda went off on a tangent in another thread that got me thinking about this. Here's the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me explain. CAAAL is an on-the-fly acronym I thought up. It means Civilian Army Against Alien Losers. Basically, I was wondering why we have had all the "kill the alien" games. Was it just what was selling at the time, was it to get us used to aliens, or was it training for some battle that may happen? This "poll" is taking the last option and running (for the hills) with it.

I mean I was a Quake II God with a railgun even with low grav which adds additional variables like altitude and velocity. If aliens came down like "Signs" and the guv issued me a railgun then I'd sure have the background to kick some alien ass. What do you think?

Yes, I would kick some slimy alien ass while smoking my fat cigar and making funny one liners.

No, I get squemish at the sight of blood even when it's green. Plus the aliens are friendly and only want surgically removed rectums from cattle.

Undecided. What the hell are you talking about?!? You musta played way too many video games.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sorry, wrong forum. Just U2Ued an admin to get it changed.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If the choice was fight or be an entree or an organ donor...I'd fight with just a pocket knife and a slingshot if I had to...

join