It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Troops Cross Rio Grand Take 3 Tons Of Pot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I really don't know what to say about this, except I don't find it very surprising from what I have read about the boarder problem the US is having.

Mexican Troops Cross Rio Grand Take 3 Tons Of Pot

U.S. Border Patrol agents were backed down this week by armed men, dressed in what appeared to be Mexican military uniforms and carrying military weapons, who seized a captured dump truck filled with marijuana from the U.S. agents and dragged it across the border into Mexico with a bulldozer.

~~

"It's a very serious incident," Doyal said. "We are very fortunate ... no one got hurt. Everyone had the presence of mind not to cause an international incident, or start shooting."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
PRetty sad state of affairs along that there border you know, if the Presidente Bush had any real cojones he would back up the Border Patrol with our own Special Forces troops and let them cross in to Mexico whenever it was required.

Too bad everyone is soooooo afraid of Political Correctness and a backwards third world country.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I guess they wanted their pot back? What's wrong with that?

I don't blaim them.

I also don't blaim Mexicans for wanting to cross the border into land that was once theirs to begin with.

I find the anti-imagration crowd funny, I mean isn't every American an immigrant?
Didn't your ancestors take the land away from Indians and Mexicans to begin with?

Do white Americans really have a solid claim on these lands you call America?

Americans living illegaly in Mexico...200,000

migration.ucdavis.edu...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
U.S. citizens, it's time to defend our borders! If the federal and state governments won't do their constitutional duty, then it's up to us.

Lock and load!

[edit on 11/21/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I guess they wanted their pot back? What's wrong with that?

I don't blaim them.

I also don't blaim Mexicans for wanting to cross the border into land that was once theirs to begin with.

I find the anti-imagration crowd funny, I mean isn't every American an immigrant?
Didn't your ancestors take the land away from Indians and Mexicans to begin with?

Americans living illegaly in Mexico...200,000

migration.ucdavis.edu...

I originally posted something a lot stronger about this post, but forget it, it's not worth the bother.

*** ANOK IGNORED ***

[edit on 11/21/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just in case people question the worthiness of WorldNetDaily I've found another source.

El Paso Times

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My definition of 'Oxymoron': Mexican Troops!

BTW, It's not Texas anymore, it's Mexas! If you dont believe me just see if you can come to my neighborhood in Houston, speak English, and be understood.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If MJ had a regulated market or at least removal of its prohibitonal status, I bet this wouldn't have happened at all.

You don't see too many hi-jacked budweiser trucks do you? Because apparently they do hi-jack "bud" trucks, full of fuel for black market $$$.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't agree with the war on pot, but I agree even less with armed thugs running the border. Where is our airpower? American military needs to patrol the border with Mexico. Border Patrol and DEA just do not have the firepower to do a proper job.

WHY IS PRESIDENTE BUSH IGNORING THE BORDER PROBLEM????????

[edit on 11-21-2005 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There have been rumors of the Government contemplating building a wall along the Mexican border... Hey I will volunteer to do the work for free.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
*** ANOK IGNORED ***

Wow can't take the truth huh?

Ignore away budy, just like you do anything that doesn't fit your narrow view of the world you live in.
LOL ***ANOK IGNORED*** Oooo
Anyone would think I attacked you personaly or something.

Why do you all hate Mexicans so much? Do you know if it wasn't for Mexicans, the farms of California would have no workers on them?
Most of your food is grown by Mexicans. Think about that.

[edit on 21/11/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

I love how people label people that want to stop illegal immigration as the anti-immigration crowd
There is a slight difference but its important. Its a common tactic of people that want the border open to anybody legal or illegal. Once they hear any border issue they make it seem people are anti-immigration blah, blah, blah

The vast majority of people want to stop illegal immigration not immigration.

BTW my "white" ancestors didnt take land from anybody they werent even in this country close to that time and the came to the US legally and learned the language and everthing.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey! Mexico just entered the US and took "America's Stash". In some places this would be cause for a turf war.

Seriously, I don't know what to make of this story -- especially with all of the discussion on "heightened security" at the borders. Whenever foreign agents; be it the police or drug enforcement units, enter another country, the US has to be informed and vice versa. There are international agreements covering this sort of thing. It is unfathomable to think that armed agents from Mexico entered the US much less "stand down" American authorities while they hauled a pile of dope back into Mexico. And if these were impostors, it makes the story even worse.....I just don't know what to make of this. This should be a huge story.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ditto on that......ILLEGAL immigration is the problem! Just follow the law, it that so hard to do? Anyway, they probably wanted to sell it and get the money. the government there is just as corrupt as here, they are just more honest and open about the corruption. That's funny! I don't even know if that makes a point......

Anyway, Fox probably smoked his last bowl.......

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anok - When a terrorist sneaks in hidden among Mexican illegal's and kills a few hundred thousand of us with a Russian suitcase bomb - I'll hold you partially responsible. Criminals are all the same. They run together, make excuses for each other and are the same lazy person they were when they were blaming adults because they were too lazy to study in school. You will never "get it" because you don't want too. Most of us are law abiding and productive. We are all for legal imigration, 100%. Thats how our familys got here. The legal way. We don't need any more criminals coming in from Mexico - We have enough being produced here at home. Bush needs to wake up before his blindness towards Mexico kills us! Ever lived in neighborhood of illegals? I have. I had to while working my way through a university. The only good thing I have to say is that they spent most of there time killing each other and left us alone. Of course that was years ago, now they do drive by's for fun! Where do you think these people that are making the streets unsafe for YOUR children are coming from. UCLA
???? Not!!! If you think you are responsible for stuff that happened before your parents where born - give them your house and all your money and belongings - then I'll listen. Until then your just another Bozo on the bus.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Blaine when I see that happen I'll happily join your side of the argument, but to think terrorists are sneaking over the border with nukes is just a little er...paranoid.

And they call me paranoid

But we're talking about Mexicans here right? Not terrorists.
Or am I in the wrong thread?

[edit on 21/11/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey cousin Poncho man, loan me your uniform so I can sell some more weed to the gringo tomorrow. I'll pay you next week, your job doesn't pay nothing!

I dont think the military did this. Some bad apples may have played a roll unofficially. A general or two, maybe a captain.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
being a borned citizen and having a mexican and salvadoranian parent i know what the diffrences are between countries and ive been witness to illegas mostly hispanics drinking and driveing and running from accidents or robbing there own people. the other day i was chillin at my gfs house when i heard a really loud crash .... it sounded like a head on collision i go outside theres a mojo... mojo = hispanic immigrant... backing away from 2 crashed cars... he took off.. luckily neighbors followed him ... yeah it was that loud the whole blocked came outside around 11 pm... he was found because his truck was leakin coolant lol just follow the trail... in the empty truck there was coc aine and weapons and other stuff..... most immigrants dont break the law for fear of deportation... others think its mexico and they can do what they want its time to stop that... im a natural born citizen and i pay my taxes i work hard but i get shafted when i get sick i dont get medicaid but alot of immigrants do and so what if they work i work also the point is not that there working and payin taxes illegaly its that they can get things i cant .... one of this days its going to be lock and load ....

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Anok - When a terrorist sneaks in hidden among Mexican illegal's and kills a few hundred thousand of us with a Russian suitcase bomb - I'll hold you partially responsible. Criminals are all the same. They run together, make excuses for each other and are the same lazy person they were when they were blaming adults because they were too lazy to study in school. You will never "get it" because you don't want too. Most of us are law abiding and productive. We are all for legal imigration, 100%. Thats how our familys got here. The legal way. We don't need any more criminals coming in from Mexico - We have enough being produced here at home. Bush needs to wake up before his blindness towards Mexico kills us! Ever lived in neighborhood of illegals? I have. I had to while working my way through a university. The only good thing I have to say is that they spent most of there time killing each other and left us alone. Of course that was years ago, now they do drive by's for fun! Where do you think these people that are making the streets unsafe for YOUR children are coming from. UCLA
???? Not!!! If you think you are responsible for stuff that happened before your parents where born - give them your house and all your money and belongings - then I'll listen. Until then your just another Bozo on the bus.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So Mexican officials crossed into U.S. territory, overpowered federal law enforcement officers, and took seized drugs back to Mexico?

I'm also against the "War on Drugs" but this is ridiculous. Why don't we just get it over with and turn our sovereignty over to that God-forsaken country already? :shk:

Troops on the Border and Build a WALL!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, that explains why everyone here in Cape Cod is in a foul mood.

The last time they caught a U-Haul truck coming across the bridge with the supply
people went nuts.

Back to the liquor stores, everyone...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join