It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential melt down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Watching President Bush try to open locked doors, his slurred speach and the pink bloches on his face, sure does remind me of of my old uncle Carl, who eventually ran his F150 into a bar ditch and blead to death from a severed carotid.

It actually wasen't the vodka that killed Carl; it was the combination of alcohol and the white crosses that Carl used every morning so he could function at the Insurance store he owned.

I might be wrong; but I do have some experience in these matters having been in the program for 15 yrs. Just my observations.

My prediction is that the President will take a 30 day "sabatical" after Christmas.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Some people have been saying Dubya has been on the slide for some time now, especially with what's been happening the past few months: low poll numbers, lack of progress in Iraq, Plame-gate, etc.

www.capitolhillblue.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Uhhhh is it just me or is it ok for the President to be on anti-depressants as well as have an alcohol problem ?

Surely he is not of sound mind enough to run a country if on prescribed anti-depressants ?

join