It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with the Triangles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Back decades ago in photos and videos I use to see saucer shape UFOs but now right now I see more triangle like UFOs instead of saucers. Is it the aliens got a new ride to show off to us or that its a different alien species? Or maybe the new generation of human beings have an imaginative mind and decided to create some new aircraft, this time trianglar. You know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would guess its earth based. I would think any logical design would be triangle or have wings. I could never grasp a saucer shape being stable at speed. I saw some odd triangle the other night I would guess its earth based.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The old nazi concept(sauser shape) has been modified by the back-engineering process and probably was evolved into the triangle for stealth and technical reasons. Probably has a different engine or engine setup like the sausers might be electro-magnetic gyroscopes and triangles have a different kind of propulsion system.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
frizbee,s are saucer shaped,and they fly well,i don,t see no reason why that would change with speed,i wonder if there have been any experiments to make frizbees fly faster,something along the lines as a clay pidgeon launcher. just a thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I say they're just the new model, maybe the 'Earth spy on people model'. They probably have better specs, like someone mentioned, increased stablity in extreme speeds etc. What they still do is defy physics as we know them, but still there's people who think they're back-engineered UFOs used by humans..... all over the world..... without us knowing why or how.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.bloginservice.com...

Might be something there that might clear things up for you.

top topics

join