It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Elders call to Indigos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
dude, no one cares what you fink

For the people who believe, then believe.
For the people who dont, shut the hell up and stop tryin to make everyone else feel small for their beliefs.

Woodsy

Nygdan is right. New Age is big business, and people are often capitalizing on gullible folks. He has the right to suspect that this is the case here. How many people are now capitalizing on the new New Age fad, Indigo children?? Ask yourself that question first.

And you definitaly don't have the right to tell anybody to shut up here. Let's make that clear now.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
no, she ain't gonna bother with dna tests....but I went to the hypnotist with her.....we actually kind of gained time traveling to and from the place??? neither of us we that impressed with the hypnotist really, and well, I don't know if you have read the story I place on here about the reptaillian I saw walking out of the doctor's office or not, but this was when I saw that one. let's just say we both left with a few misgivings about the doctor, irregardless of what I thought I saw......

he kept prying her to do something she didn't want to do...

I had a vision overnight and KNOW now it may/could be dangerous to get a DNA test done on any children who 'may' be different...advise your friend never to do it...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Infact i was talking to you mr moderator

What? Really? Omg!

It never ceases to amaze me how we tend to belittle other's beliefs
in our quest for "truth".

I know, such a low and rank goal, 'truth', why should it ever imping on anyone's personal preconceptions and biases?

siriusly one
Ny always has a pick at all my postings,

I do not seek out your postings or disagree with them merely because they are posted by you or because I have some bias. I am merely trying to understand what the particular topics are about. I don't think its unreasonable at all to ask 'who are these people claiming to be hopi elders', and 'why don't they actually name the 'indigos' "? It would be intersteing indeed, regardless of the question of the existence of indigos, if the leaders of the hopi indians beleived that they existed.

and KNOW now it may/could be dangerous to get a DNA test done on any children who 'may' be different

Curious. How is it dangerous?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
]]]]Curious. How is it dangerous? [[[[

My beloved sources showed me that if a strange DNA shows up alongside the mitochrondial DNA, there would be an alert put out by our kind doctors, lab techs, and OPS and soon the child may be in a precarious state.
This was shown as a warning as my words go to a huge audience...
How could I have not realized this before?
Wait for all my postings, NY....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It'd be easy to do a genetics test privately with trustworthy people.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I know, such a low and rank goal, 'truth', why should it ever imping on anyone's personal preconceptions and biases?

Well said.

And on that note, I recently finished rereading my copies of The Fourth World of the Hopi (essentially a collection of the major Hopi myth sets and creation stories) and the Diné Bahane’ (the same thing, but for the Navajo people).

Now, nowhere in these texts did I find anything suggesting anything like, "I believe the children are our future, treat them well and let them heal the water."

Nothing. At all.

So, why would "Hopi Elders" be interested in so-called Indigo Children? I've found nothing to suggest they would be.

In fact, the only major things that Hopi's should be interested in are:

1. Living the life of the Blue Corn
2. Awaiting the arrival of the Bahana (white person) with a piece of stone tablet that matches a piece possessed by the Hopi. This person will herald a "salvation" of sorts for the Hopi.

That's it. No kids. No healing water.

In answer to your question, Nygdan, I don't think any ACTUAL HOPI Elders have any concern for any so-called Indigo Children.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, on the count of 1,2,3:

James Twynan is a liar and a fraud clapping loudly...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It'd be easy to do a genetics test privately with trustworthy people.

Where, on Pluto?
If ANY supposedly honest person found this anamolie, no amount of $$ in the world would keep their mouth shut..dis-agree here..
Too much of doctors screwing with yours truly, since Redstone Arsenal as a toddler.ask me no questions and I will not tell the t-ruth....

[edit on 22-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Remember the kid on X-files called Gibson?
These and other types of assassination attempts and brain excursions happen to ANY person, but especially kids who may in error dis-close any of the black ops secrets..I was 99.4% perfect according to the kiddie contest at redstone.....No, I tore up the certificate when I realized what it represented...proof gone..
it is scary out there, not just child molesters...

Have not heard for James yet, will post if I do..
Another beating the dead horse thread.....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm saying that they at least wouldn't report it to the government. And how do you know that there is an anamoly if there's never been any testing?

A sample can be sent in anonymously anyway, and university can do it, any lab can do it, there's lots of testing that can be done that doesn't require someone 'high on the food chain'. Heck, the people invovled could learn the technique themselves in all reality.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It never ceases to amaze me how we tend to belittle other's beliefs
in our quest for "truth".

So now you resort to sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am, quite simply, never sarcastic. Thats the truf.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Then, so be it.

Blessings!

Moving on...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalksThroughTime
Then, so be it.

Blessings!

Moving on...

That's good news. Mean time, how about an answer to some questions that are actually on topic? See my last post.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamburglar

Originally posted by WalksThroughTime
Then, so be it.

Blessings!

Moving on...

That's good news. Mean time, how about an answer to some questions that are actually on topic? See my last post.

Hamburglar, you seemed to have answered your own questions in your
post. I don't have any questions/comments, at present, regarding this
particular topic, other than what I've already posted in response to
Woodysboy, and Nygdan's comment(s), respectively.

And, as my last post, to Nygdan, states, I have moved on to something
else of interest on the boards.

This is my last post/comment in this thread. You are free to continue as
you wish.

Good bye, and blessings all.
Have happy and safe Thanksgiving!

EDIT: line spacing correction

[edit on 11/22/2005 by WalksThroughTime]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join