It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hopi Elders call to Indigos

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Reply-to: jamesreply@belovedcommunity.org



Hopi Elders call to Indigos

Friends,

The Hopi Nation has called to the New Children to play their essential role in healing the world, especially the water of the world. I recently received this letter (excerpt below) asking the Indigos to step forward, and for us, their Guardians, to assist them in this critical endeavor. Please read this message and pass it on to everyone you know.

Also, the Indigo documentary, "The Indigo Evolution," will have its world premier on November 14 in Phoenix, and we invite you to join us. This movie, which features experts including Ram Das, Doreen Virtue PhD, Neale Donald Walsch, Gary Zukav and water expert Dr. Emoto, is perhaps the best way to connect with and understand these masters. Complete info on the premier is at the bottom of this email.

In Peace,
James Twyman


Message and Plea from the Hopi Elders for the Indigo Children:

"To Hopi, children are the natural healers of the manifest and unmanifest world. From the beginning, we have called upon them, day-to-day, to restore and sustain the harmony and balance upon which the Hopi and the world depend.

They bring fresh attachment to life and the future, hope to what is ever-coming to be. Peace among peoples and cultures, health and purity in nature, love and hope within our homes all depend upon this hopeful healing nature of children. It is in learning through them that we come again to restore our true selves and to create the daily balance by which we and all life are sustained.

When discord and hatred, disrespect and abuse rule the home for a time, it is to the children that the parents turn. Their voice is a healing. Through them, mother and father learn to speak to one another again. Respect is recovered; proper behavior renewed; family, the balm of days, is restored; and Hopi life is preserved.

It is time once again that we turn to the children and seek from those who are innocent and have the power to heal all waters and for all of life which it sustains -- or not. As the life-quality of water is threatened by human and industrial waste, by irresponsible behaviors and disrespect -- as sickened water weakens all of life - it is the prayers of children that must bring hope-filled healing to the spirit and substance of water, to water-the-source-of-all-life."

The Hopi Elders

This was sent to me by James, and I have found him to be credible source.




[edit on 21-11-2005 by siriuslyone]




posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"And all you need to do is give us your bank account number, and our high holy shaman in nigeria akwani m'buka, will transfer the mystical resources to your account..."



All kidding aside, why are we supposed to take this email that I suppose is being passed around like chain mail to be authentically from 'the hopi nation'?? The original author notes that the guy is someone whom he has found to be a credible source.

What does that matter? Is he the leader of the hopis or not? Does he sit on some head Hopi council? How 'hopi' is he?

Also, the author of the plea doesn't mention the fictitious indigo children, I am unaware that the Hopi as a culture is aware of the idea even. Rather it is added to it by this "James" guy.

And what is the source for the origianl message?



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
dude, no one cares what you fink

For the people who believe, then believe.
For the people who dont, shut the hell up and stop tryin to make everyone else feel small for their beliefs.

Woodsy



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
"And all you need to do is give us your bank account number, and our high holy shaman in nigeria akwani m'buka, will transfer the mystical resources to your account..."



All kidding aside, why are we supposed to take this email that I suppose is being passed around like chain mail to be authentically from 'the hopi nation'?? The original author notes that the guy is someone whom he has found to be a credible source.

What does that matter? Is he the leader of the hopis or not? Does he sit on some head Hopi council? How 'hopi' is he?

Also, the author of the plea doesn't mention the fictitious indigo children, I am unaware that the Hopi as a culture is aware of the idea even. Rather it is added to it by this "James" guy.

And what is the source for the origianl message?




That post on James was made by me..
Seems he is the booking agent? for the indigos affairs.
I know it is a $$ site, but though this might help the posters who think/feel thay may be be Indigos.

Here is the link, email him for details



www.emissaryoflight.com...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It is a very interesting development and one that is getting more and more
media coverage. It was on the nightly new just recently, don't have the link but scientist and others are beginning to take notice. It is world wide so it appears that there is something to it. Wouldn't it be great and it wouldn't be so unusuall that Native Americans would be involved, they are more intuned to the earth. I think it is worth paying attention to.

Heres a link with a little more info on the children:


www.houstonpress.com...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
dude, no one cares what you fink


Please don't talk to Siriuslyone that way.


That post on James was made by me..

Ah, yes, I see, you are 'vouching' for james.

The link is cool.

Can you find out from him, assuming you know him well, who amoung the hopi elders said this or if they are actually elders?



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by woodsyboy
dude, no one cares what you fink


Please don't talk to Siriuslyone that way.


That post on James was made by me..

Ah, yes, I see, you are 'vouching' for james.

The link is cool.

Can you find out from him, assuming you know him well, who amoung the hopi elders said this or if they are actually elders?


I doubt he will disclose his Hopi names, but I will email him and see..



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
It is a very interesting development and one that is getting more and more
media coverage. It was on the nightly new just recently, don't have the link but scientist and others are beginning to take notice. It is world wide so it appears that there is something to it. Wouldn't it be great and it wouldn't be so unusuall that Native Americans would be involved, they are more intuned to the earth. I think it is worth paying attention to.

Heres a link with a little more info on the children:


www.houstonpress.com...


If I remember correctly, the Hopi elders talked of these children when they were on the Art Bell shoe.
They talked of their distant ancestors who took rides on spacechips regularly..The OP are wise beyond belief..
I just wish the children were not being exploited...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
dude, no one cares what you fink

For the people who believe, then believe.
For the people who dont, shut the hell up and stop tryin to make everyone else feel small for their beliefs.

Woodsy


Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

It never ceases to amaze me how we tend to belittle other's beliefs
in our quest for "truth". One does not need to publicly berate another
person's beliefs in order to establish or point the way to "truth".
Truth can, and usually does, stand quite well on it's own merit,
without any help from us.

Give it time: The Hopi's call to the Indigo's, James Twyman, etc.. will
show their "truth" (whether real or false) eventually. Until then,
allow other's to believe what they will... unless they specifically ask you
to share YOUR views, and even then be kind enough not to bully someone
into believing what you do, because you may not be right either.

None of us KNOW anything, and everything we THINK we know is subject
to change in a heartbeat.

How do I know this? I don't.






posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thank you, guys~~
Ny always has a pick at all my postings, so I have come to expect it, if you do not believe, scroll back, pick any post...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't see any mention of the indigo children in the words of the Hopi either.......I think he means the children, any and all who will listen! why should anyone exclude any who might read those words, and act on them.....on the basis of weather or not the child even knows what an indigo child is, or believes that they are one?

Those who are of child-like heart, and innocent in mind, pray for the healing of our earth.....why exclude some? oh, ya, one must buy plane tickets, and travel across the nation, and buy tickets to this guys seminar, and let them teach their children how to pray? many know well better than most of us adults.

I don't know, but I tend to put more stock into the actual words of the Hopi, than I do with those that have been added by the other, sorry....this is to ALL THE CHILDREN, I think..not just this one little group over hear that some believe are "special" because the show a few traits...

just my opion on it...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
``

the 'James' can be found at www.belovedcommunity.com

i got confuzed...the e-mail says the premiere is 14 November
but the related site says the world premiere is 27-29 January '06
(and Phoenix is not a release site...there is, Mesa, Cottonwood, Sedona, Show Low, and Sun City which are scheduled to show the premieres)

i ?surmise? theres gotta be a difference between the movie
& the documentry of the same title "The Indigo Evolution"

Also, i found that some of the experts in the movie
[Ram Das+Doreen Virtue PhD +also Walsch, Zukav, Emoto]
who are named in the 'James Twyman' intro part of the e-mail.....
are having their websites updated as of 16 November '05 at least thats what the google listing discloses.
~~~~~~~~~~~

well, in that area of AZ, is traditionally & histoically Pima Land...
and the visiting Hopi (elders) would be guests,
but i think the actual interested parties will be
Beloved Community.org
Captured Light Industries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
afterthought:
??i just wonder if Western Indigo youths & children are a type of balancing-karma thing?

you know, with all the Eastern, Asian and African youths shown
carrying weaponry & banding together for protection & power plays...
we've seen those (60Minute) type exposes with sub-teens patrolling
sections of their war & terror stricken communities.



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I don't see any mention of the indigo children in the words of the Hopi either.......I think he means the children, any and all who will listen! why should anyone exclude any who might read those words, and act on them.....on the basis of weather or not the child even knows what an indigo child is, or believes that they are one?

Those who are of child-like heart, and innocent in mind, pray for the healing of our earth.....why exclude some? oh, ya, one must buy plane tickets, and travel across the nation, and buy tickets to this guys seminar, and let them teach their children how to pray? many know well better than most of us adults.

I don't know, but I tend to put more stock into the actual words of the Hopi, than I do with those that have been added by the other, sorry....this is to ALL THE CHILDREN, I think..not just this one little group over hear that some believe are "special" because the show a few traits...

just my opion on it...


This might be a ploy done by him for attention, but I intend to find out..
Bit it is not beyond belief that as gentle as the Hopi are, they have picked up on a truth from this group of children? Perhaps some hybrid in them?



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
it says "from the beginning, the children are the natural healers"... and it goes on to say how it is often the children that heals the relationships of their parents......this is nothing new....it has always been. the indigo children, to my understanding, according to the new agers, are something new..

this is why I tend to believe that the hopi was talking about the children, any and all....and this guy just kind of added the word "indigo" to catch the attention of all those new age parents out there who believe that their children are "special" and indigo. personally, I think that any abilities that are being shown by these "special" children are really within the abilities of all children, given enough encouragement freedom to develope them. I have a friend who believe her son is one of these children, and well....she is also an abductee...but she will flat out deny that there is any alien dna in this child..believes it with all her heart. she had freed herself from her abductors before this.



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
afterthought:
??i just wonder if Western Indigo youths & children are a type of balancing-karma thing?

you know, with all the Eastern, Asian and African youths shown
carrying weaponry & banding together for protection & power plays...
we've seen those (60Minute) type exposes with sub-teens patrolling
sections of their war & terror stricken communities.]]]]]

That is a good presumption, Udio, I do not remember how long ago, I got on his mailing list, as I do not have time nor $$ to go see what they can do.
Anyway, I mainly posted this for those interested in the Indigo thing. it does not have the 'ring' of empathic truth to me personally..




posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry Ud, I did not know there was a movie, and for as accurate his site is, depends on the reader, I guess..I am put-off by money sites, you know that..



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

it says "from the beginning, the children are the natural healers"... and it goes on to say how it is often the children that heals the relationships of their parents......this is nothing new....it has always been. the indigo children, to my understanding, according to the new agers, are something new..

this is why I tend to believe that the hopi was talking about the children, any and all....and this guy just kind of added the word "indigo" to catch the attention of all those new age parents out there who believe that their children are "special" and indigo. personally, I think that any abilities that are being shown by these "special" children are really within the abilities of all children, given enough encouragement freedom to develope them. I have a friend who believe her son is one of these children, and well....she is also an abductee...but she will flat out deny that there is any alien dna in this child..believes it with all her heart. she had freed herself from her abductors before this.


Has it become a "status" symbol for parents? Seems to be the case for some.
Has she had the DNA of her kid checked?
My best friend had one who came out looking like a gray and she refuses to have her child's DNA checked...
Does she remember her abduction? Been to a hypnotist?



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
no, she ain't gonna bother with dna tests....but I went to the hypnotist with her.....we actually kind of gained time traveling to and from the place??? neither of us we that impressed with the hypnotist really, and well, I don't know if you have read the story I place on here about the reptaillian I saw walking out of the doctor's office or not, but this was when I saw that one. let's just say we both left with a few misgivings about the doctor, irregardless of what I thought I saw......

he kept prying her to do something she didn't want to do...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
no, she ain't gonna bother with dna tests....but I went to the hypnotist with her.....we actually kind of gained time traveling to and from the place??? neither of us we that impressed with the hypnotist really, and well, I don't know if you have read the story I place on here about the reptaillian I saw walking out of the doctor's office or not, but this was when I saw that one. let's just say we both left with a few misgivings about the doctor, irregardless of what I thought I saw......

he kept prying her to do something she didn't want to do...


IMO, he is a rip-off, I do ABD and PLR hypnosis and do NOT ask any questions, but for 'tell me where you are and what you see'?
Anything more is 'leading' and does creates false recalls.
No, I did not read the reptilian thread, I will hunt it.
As for me, I have never seen or believed in reps, but that is just me...



posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Infact i was talking to you mr moderator



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join