It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What Really Happened on 9/11?

This is some of the most compelling evidence and information that I've been able to compile over the past few months that supports a 9/11 cover-up. The official government story says that an Arab named Osama bin Laden (still at large) engineered the whole thing while located in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan with the help of 19 other Arabs who hijacked U.S. commercial jets with box-cutters and flew them into the World Trade Center Towers and Pentagon with pinpoint accuracy. This is only a small portion of evidence and information that proves we've all been lied to by the United States government about what really happened on 9/11:

Witnesses Report Bombs/Explosions In The WTC

Firemen recall "detonations" in South Tower:

fireman2: We made it outside, we made it about a block.
    fireman1: We made it at least 2 blocks.
    fireman2: 2 blocks.
    fireman1: and we started runnin'
    fireman2: poch-poch-poch-poch-poch-poch-poch
    fireman1: Floor by floor it started poppin' out ..
    fireman2: It was as if as if they had detonated, det..
    fireman1: yea detonated yea
    fireman2: as if they had planned to take down a building,
    boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom ...

fireman1: All the way down, I was watchin it, and runnin'

(60 second video clip):
    911research.com...

Member of the FDNY:

"We were trying to get some of the people out, but then there was secondary explosions and then subsequent collapses."

Video: www.911blimp.net...

FDNY Firefighter:

"As we were getting our gear on and making our way to the stairway, there was a heavy duty explosion."

Video: terrorize.dk...

MSNBC Reporter:

"At 10:30 I tried to leave the building, but as I got outside I heard a second explosion and another rumble and more smoke and more dust. I ran inside the building and the chandelier shook and again black smoke filled the air. Within another five minutes we were covered again with more soot and more dust. And then a fire marshal came in and said we had to leave, because if there was a third explosion this building might not last.."

Video: www.terrorize.dk...

Reporter:

"45 minutes into the taping we were doing, there was an explosion. It was way up where the fire was and the whole building at that point bellied out in flames and everybody ran."

NBC reporter Pat Dawson

Video clip of Pat Dawson reporting on the comments made by Albert Turi, Chief of Safety for the New York City Fire Department, claiming there were bombs planted in the WTC:

Eye-witness:

"I was about five blocks away when I heard explosions... three thuds and turned around to see the building that we just got out of... tip over and fall in on itself."

Eye-witness:

"...and then all of a sudden it started like... it sounded like gunfire... you know, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang and then all of a sudden three big explosions."

September 12, 2001, New York City, People.com

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck. I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building...

Source:
    prisonplanet.com...

Terror in the City, September 12 , 2001, Notes from Robert Ivy, FAIA Editor-in-chief

...we felt a rumble like faraway thunder and turned. The impossible was happening. The south tower of the World Trade Center shook, and in what resembled an elemental act, fell to earth in a mighty shout. The entire dissolution, the changeover from solid elements to ash, took only seconds, and it was gone...

www.archrecord.com...

An Eye-Witness Account of the World Trade Center Attacks
    from Neil deGrasse Tyson

The following is the text from an email Neil deGrasse Tyson sent to his family and friends on 12 September 2001. Neil witnessed the attacks on the twin towers from his apartment only six blocks from the World Trade Center. He is Director of the Hayden Planetarium of the American Museum of Natural History, which is located in New York City. Neil also serves as The Planetary Society's Vice President...

Sent: 10AM, Wednesday, 12 September 2001
    Subject: The Horror, The Horror

...4) As more and more and more and more and more emergency vehicles descended on the World Trade Center, I hear a second explosion in WTC 2, then a loud, low-frequency rumble that precipitates the unthinkable -- a collapse of all the floors above the point of explosion. First the top surface, containing the helipad, tips sideways in full view. Then the upper floors fall straight down in a demolition-style implosion, taking all lower floors with it, even those below the point of the explosion...

...6) I decide it's time to get my daughter, who was taken by the parents of a friend of hers to a small office building, six blocks farther from the WTC than my apartment. As I dress for survival: boots, flashlight, wet towels, swimming goggles, bicycle helmet, gloves, I hear another explosion followed by a now all-too familiar rumble that signaled the collapse of WTC 1, the first of the two towers to have been hit. I saw the iconic antenna on this building descend straight down in an implosion twinning the first...

Tuesday, 11 September, 2001, Eyewitnesses tell of horror, BBC News

"...I saw everything from my balcony in Soho. The first plane tried to veer off the tower but slammed straight into it, followed by the second plane," Nadine Keller of New York City wrote in an e-mail to BBC News Online.

"There was smoke everywhere. I heard the bomb and saw both buildings crumble like biscuits," Ms Keller said.

The BBC received more than 1,300 e-mails from witnesses and other concerned readers within the first few hours after the attack.

news.bbc.co.uk...

9/11 Survivor Describes Multiple Explosions

"There were explosions going off everywhere. I was convinced that there were bombs planted all over the place and someone was sitting at a control panel pushing detonator buttons. I was afraid to go down Church Street toward Broadway, but I had to do it. I ended up on Vesey Street. There was another explosion. And another. I didn't know where to run."

Source: "Teresa Veliz: A Prayer to Die Quickly and Painlessly," in September 11: An Oral History by Dean E. Murphy (Doubleday, 2002), pp 9-15. www.thememoryhole.org...

CBS News Channel Eyewitness Describes 'Secondary Explosions' in WTC:
    The following clips originate from CBS Channel 2 in New York. The reporter is in a helicopter as the WTC Towers collapse:
    www.prisonplanet.tv...

Radio interview with journalist Greg Szymanski, 9/11 hero William Rodriguez and Paul Craig Roberts, former Asst. Sec. of Treasury under Ronald Reagan. During the interview they discuss government complicity in 9/11 and eye-witness accounts of explosions heard at ground zero before and during the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers:
    Alex_Jones

The entire interview can be streamed at the link below without having to download it. However, the download version from above doesn't have commercial breaks. The stream below does:
    www.prisonplanet.tv...

Video Proof Of Explosions At The WTC

The video clip below was shot by a hand-held camera of the South Tower's collapse. Watch closely as the collapse travels downward you'll see an explosion squib eject vertically from the tower approx 10 floors below the point of collapse. This squib is located near what looks like a 'Stripe' on the tower:
    plaguepuppy.net...

This video shows a squib eject from the South Tower approx 50-floors below the point of collapse:
    www.unoriginal.co.uk...

This reporter's video was shot just before and during the collapse of the South Tower:
    terrorize.dk...

Various video clips of the collapses:

images.indymedia.org...

plaguepuppy.net...

plaguepuppy.net...

plaguepuppy.net...

terrorize.dk...(divx%205.1).avi

Detonation squibs seen during the collapse of the North Tower:
    www.911research.com...

quicktime video of squibs ejecting vertically as the North Tower collapses above them:
    www.911research.com...

In this clip a tripod mounted camera shakes approx 10 seconds before the North Tower collapses. During the camera shake, an object or person can be seen falling from the right side of the tower. Could the shake of the camera and the object falling from the tower be a result of an explosion coming from the building?:
    www.911research.com...

Unfortunately, all of the debris from the collapses at ground zero was quickly removed, destroyed and shipped off to places like China and Korea before forensic examination could be performed. Why?

Firefighter Mag Raps 9/11 Probe,By JOE CALDERONE Daily News Chief of Investigations, Friday, January 04, 2002

A respected firefighting trade magazine with ties to the city Fire Department is calling for a "full-throttle, fully resourced" investigation into the collapse of the World Trade Center.

A signed editorial in the January issue of Fire Engineering magazine says the current investigation is "a half-baked farce."

The piece by Bill Manning, editor of the 125-year-old monthly that frequently publishes technical studies of major fires, also says the steel from the site should be preserved so investigators can examine what caused the collapse. "Did they throw away the locked doors from the Triangle Shirtwaist fire? Did they throw away the gas can used at the Happy Land social club fire? ... That's what they're doing at the World Trade Center," the editorial says. "The destruction and removal of evidence must stop immediately..."

...A growing number of fire protection engineers have theorized that "the structural damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring down the towers," the editorial stated.

www.cam.net.uk...

Since When Do High-rise Buildings Fall Down From Fire?

"The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting".

Frank A. Demartini, on-site construction manager for the World Trade Center, January 25, 2001. Demartini, who had an office on the 88th floor of the North Tower, died on 9/11/2001 in the World Trade Center attack.
    (Video of the Demartini interview):
    www.freepressinternational.com...

Before or after 9/11 there has never been a collapse of a high-rise building from fire. However, on 9/11 the collapse of three buildings were blamed on fire.

Towers 1 and 2 collapsed in (approx) ten seconds. Which means they fell at (approx) the same speed as free fall (indicating that there was little or no resistance). Yet the floors themselves were 39" thick and the top 4" was a poured concrete slab that had interlocking vertical steel trusses underneath it.

If there weren't explosives used, this steel would have absorbed much of the kinetic energy as one floor fell onto another causing the 110-story towers to fall slower than ten seconds.

From the 2004 book Waking Up From Our Nightmare
    The 9/11/01 Crimes In New York City
    by Don Paul and Jim Hoffman

[size=18]the core of the matter

Construction photographs of the Twin Towers reveal a possible reason FEMA went to such great lengths to hide the existence of the structural cores.

external image
    This construction photograph of the North Tower shows that the core structures consisted of bundles of columns cross-linked by horizontal and diagonal members.

Each tower's core contained 47 continuous box columns which ran from the bedrock foundations seven stories below street level to near the tops of the Towers, where they transitioned to I-beams. These box-columns measured 36 inches by 16 inches and were fabricated of steel four inches thick near the Towers' bases.

FEMA's report hides and minimizes the core structures whose their existence made the symmetric total collapses of the Towers due to gravity impossible. Even if the collision and fire damage could have induced collapse events, they would have caused the Towers to topple like trees, pivoting about the cores at the impact zones.

Destroying the core columns is key to achieving total building collapse, yet FEMA's long report has only one short passage explaining how the cores self-destructed.
    [quote="FEMA"]As the floors collapsed, this left tall freestanding portions of the exterior wall and possibly central core columns. As the unsupported height of these freestanding exterior wall elements increased, they buckled at the bolted column splice connections, and also collapsed.

Note the legalistic language of ‘ possibly central core columns ’. The authors knew the core columns were not free-standing and would not instantly self-destruct if the floors fell away. Nor were the perimeter columns, stitched together by horizontal spandrell plates, free-standing as the passage implies. By qualifying this key assertion, FEMA's team might have been protecting themselves from possible future prosecution for obstruction of justice.

www.wtc7.net...

David Ray Griffin discusses WTC building collapses (1 minute Video clip)
    terrorize.dk...

10 minute video presentation by MIT Engineer/Research Scientist, Jeff King talking about the collapses of the World Trade Center buildings:
    reopen911.org...

Another excerpt from the book Waking Up From Our Nightmare
    The 9/11/01 Crimes In New York City:

the killer fires theory

The first Official Explanation to be broadcast was that fires ignited by the jetliners' fuel had melted steel beams and columns within the Towers and thus caused the skyscrapers to ‘collapse’.

The British Broadcasting Company quoted ‘structural engineer’ Chris Wise in its September 13, 2001 piece How the World Trade Center Fell. Wise spoke with cinematic emphasis:
    [quote="BBC"]It was the fire that killed the buildings. There's nothing on earth that could survive those temperatures with that amount of fuel burning ... The columns would have melted, the floors would have melted and eventually they would have collapsed one on top of each other.

The BBC online news story of 9/13/01 also quoted another expert. The buildings' construction manager, Hyman Brown, agreed that nothing could have saved them from the inferno.
    [quote="BBC"]The buildings would have stood had a plane or a force caused by a plane smashed into it, But steel melts, and 24,000 gallons of aviation fluid melted the steel. Nothing is designed or will be designed to withstand that fire.

This graphic from the BBC is thoroughly inaccurate:

* It describes the columns as steel-reinforced concrete when in fact they were 100% steel.
    * It depicts the core as a being a fraction of its actual dimensions.
    * It states that 800ºC temperatures can melt steel, when steel's melting point is 1535ºC.

The fundamental problem with the jet-fuel-melting-steel explanation is that its premise contradicts the laws of physics. No amount of ‘ “aviation fluid” ’ burning in the open flames of a building fire could even begin to melt steel. 1535ºCelsius is the melting point of structural steel, whereas 825ºCelsius is around the maximum temperature attainable with hydrocarbon-fueled fires without systematic pre-heating or pressurization of the air.

www.wtc7.net...
    Radio interview: Jim Hoffman's scientific analysis of the WTC collapses:
    part 1
    www.kpfa.org/cgi-bin

part 2
    www.kpfa.org/cgi-bin

From the website WhatReallyHappened.com:

The 9/11 WTC Fires: Where's the Inferno?

The official reason given for the collapse of the twin towers is structural failures occurred on the impacted floors due to infernos of 800ºC+.

Image Source: BBC

Not everyone is convinced by the official story of the towers collapse...

The laboratory director from a South Bend firm has been fired for attempting to cast doubt on the federal investigation into what caused the World Trade Center's twin towers to collapse on Sept. 11, 2001. Kevin R. Ryan was terminated Tuesday from his job at Environmental Health Laboratories Inc., a subsidiary of Underwriters Laboratories Inc., the consumer-product safety testing giant.

Ryan wrote that the institute's preliminary reports suggest the WTC's supports were probably exposed to fires no hotter than 500 degrees -- only half the 1,100-degree temperature needed to forge steel, Ryan said. That's also much cooler, he wrote, than the 3,000 degrees needed to melt bare steel with no fire-proofing.

"This story just does not add up," Ryan wrote in his e-mail to Frank Gayle, deputy chief of the institute's metallurgy division, who is playing a prominent role in the agency investigation. "If steel from those buildings did soften or melt, I'm sure we can all agree that this was certainly not due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires in those towers." [Salt Bend Tribune]

Let's take a closer look at the WTC fires...

WTC 1
    www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Eyewitness testimony and video evidence document no inferno at the aircraft impact level

WTC 2

Survivor testimony and firefighters transmissions document no inferno at the aircraft impact level.

"It was noticeable that with the South Tower, the one that fell first, the ensuing ash was white and grey, whereas with the second tower that fell, the North Tower, it was black. Now, if that was because it burned longer or what I don't know, but it was a noticeable difference."
    [Nova Online]

This observation along with the above indicates two things:

1. There was little fire in WTC 2 prior to its collapse.
    2. The black ash from WTC 1 indicates the presence of large amounts of soot. Soot is a byproduct of inefficient combustion, therefore the fires in WTC 1 did not burn at extreme temperatures.

9/11 Comparison Fires

October 2004
    Venezuela
    Fire duration:
    17 hours

February 2005
    Spain
    Fire duration:
    20+ hours

Both of the above buildings were of inferior build quality to the WTC, yet they burned hotter & far longer than the twin towers & WTC 7 AND REMAINED STANDING.

WTCs 1 & 2
    WTC 2 fire duration:
    56 minutes
    WTC 1 fire duration:
    85 minutes

WTC 7
    No aircraft impact
    Fire duration:
    6 hours

The "truss theory" relies on the assumption that 800ºC+ infernos started a catastrophic chain of events which led to the collapse of the twin towers. There were fires in both buildings following the aircraft impacts, but no infernos - "most perimeter panels (157 of 160) saw no temperatures above 250ºC."

Engineers say heavy insulation protected the steel frames of the buildings [...]. They say that automatic sprinklers and firefighters probably could have extinguished the fires had they been fed by typical office contents ­ desks, carpets and paper. [Birmingham Business Journal]

The fires were indeed fed by typical office contents, so the buildings should have remained standing.

They didn't.

Why?

source: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Massive Blaze Destroys Madrid High-Rise
    LA TIMES | February 14, 2005
    Firefighters struggled for nearly 24 hours before controlling one of Madrid's worst blazes, which reduced a 32-story office building to a blackened hulk of twisted wreckage.

Thick smoke and temperatures up to nearly 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit prevented firefighters from entering the Windsor building until late Sunday.

The fire, which slightly injured seven people, erupted Saturday night. Though badly damaged, the tower didn't collapse.

Video of the Madrid fire from the BBC
    news.bbc.co.uk...

Interstate Bank Building Fire Los Angeles, California (May 4, 1988)

On Wednesday, May 4 and continuing in to May 5, 1988, the Los Angeles City Fire Department responded to and extinguished the most challenging and difficult high-rise fire in the city's history. The fire destroyed four floors and damaged a fifth floor of the modern 62 story First Interstate Bank building in downtwon L.A., claimed one life, injured approximately 35 occupants and 14 fire personnel, and resulted in a property loss of over $50 million...

More: www.iklimnet.com...

1975 WTC fire burned six floors for three hours
    www.total911.info...

[size=24]Building 7

“Amazing, incredible pick your word. For the third time today, it’s reminiscent of those pictures we’ve all seen too much on television before, where a building was deliberately destroyed by well placed dynamite to knock it down.”

- CBS News anchor Dan Rather commenting on the collapse of Building 7 - September 11, 2001 at approx 5:30pm EST.

MPEG video of the above pic of WTC 7 w/ Dan Rather's audio(1.3MB)

Building 7 was 47 stories tall. It was the third and final building to collapse on 9/11. However, Building 7 was not hit by an airplane. It suffered only light damage from falling debris from the towers. There had been reports of only a few small fires coming from inside the building before it collapsed flawlessly into its own footprint without harming any of the surrounding structures .

In the picture above you can see the pile of rubble from the WTC 7 collapse located between the two standing buildings in the overhead photo. The building with the large hole in the center of it was Building 6. It was located between the twin Towers and Building 7 and suffered an enourmous amount of damage from falling debris and fires, but it did not collapse.

The official reason for the collapse of Building 7 was blamed on fire and falling debris that supposedly damaged a diesel fuel tank that was stored in the building causing the fuel in the tank to leak and ignite.

If this theory was true, wouldn't it be a lot easier and less expensive for a building demolition team to simply pour some diesel fuel on a few of the floors and then drop a match on it instead of spending days or weeks planning and wiring the building with explosives?

MPEG video of the above collapse (1.2MB)

Detonation squibs?
    thewebfairy.com...

How did the person who shot this video know that WTC 7 was going to collapse?
    terrorize.dk...

7 World Trade Center - History:

From WTC 7.net:

Introduction

What was Building 7?

What was in Building 7?
    Building 7's position relative to the Twin Towers

September 11th

the fires in Building 7
    the vertical collapse of Building 7
    videos of the collapse
    Building 7's tidy rubble pile

The Aftermath

the destruction of the steel
    the failure to investigate Building 7's collapse
    FEMA's official report of Building 7's collapse
    the media's silence about Building 7

What Made Building 7 Collapse?

the cause of the collapse
    fires and building collapses
    controlled demolition

Ongoing Developments

"And they made that decision to pull ..."

Fires Versus Steel Buildings

The official explanation that fires caused the collapse of Building 7 is incredible in light of the fact that fires have never caused a steel frame building to collapse, before or after September 11th.

Steel-frame highrises (buildings of fifteen stories or more) have been widespread for over 100 years. There have been hundreds of incidents involving severe fires in such buildings, and none have led to complete collapse, or even partial collapse of support columns.

Recent examples of highrise fires include the 1991 One Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia, which raged for 18 hours and gutted 8 floors of the 38 floor building; 1 and the 1988 First Interstate Bank Building fire in Los Angeles, which burned out of control for 3 1/2 hours and gutted 4 floors of the 64 floor tower. Both of these fires were far more severe than any fires seen in Building 7, but those buildings did not collapse. The Los Angeles fire was described as producing "no damage to the main structural members"

More: www.wtc7.net...

This is an excerpt from a radio interview with Indira Singh, ground zero rescue worker and 9/11 whistleblower. She says that she and others were told to move away from building 7 by members of the FDNY, because they were "going to have to bring it down":

Radio host Bonnie Falkner: How long did you work as an emergency medical technician and exactly what is it that you were doing (at ground zero)?

Indira Singh: ...when I got there we were setting up triage sites (at ground zero), close, very close to the area. The triage site that I was setting up was behind, well, to the east of Building 7 where Building 7 came down. And what we were expecting as an EMT… you're trained for live survivors and there were people on the pile digging and looking for survivors and what happened is they would bring someone out to the nearest triage center… we would stabilize them put them in an ambulance and send them further uptown… so we were setting up triages as close to the pile as possible… so what we were doing was setting up different kinds of stations… IV stations, cardiac stations, wound stations, burn stations ...just trying to have an organized space. What happened with that particular triage site is that pretty soon afternoon, after mid-day on 9/11 we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down. If you had been there, not being able to see very much... just flames everywhere and dark smoke... it is entirely possible... I do believe that they brought Building 7 down, because I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable, because of the collateral damage. That I don't know. I can't attest to the validity of that. All I can attest to is that by noon or one o'clock they told us we had to move from that triage site up to Pace University a little further away because Building 7 was going to come down or being brought down.

Bonnie Falkner: Did they actually use the word "brought" down and who was it that was telling you this?

Indira Singh: The fire department... the fire department and they did use the word "we're going to have to bring it down."

The entire interview can be listened to at the link below. The excerpt from above can be found approximately 10 minutes into the interview.

Guns & Butter Radio interview w/ Indira Singh hosted by Bonnie Falkner - April 27th 2005:
    kpfa.org/cgi-bin[/l ist]

Larry Silverstein:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

- World Trade Center lease holder, Larry Silverstein, commenting on the collapse of Building 7 in the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds" that aired in September of 2002

You can listen to Silverstein's comments here: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Or watch a video clip of them here: pfabf.com...

In the same documentary a cleanup worker refers to the demolition of WTC 6 which occurred months after 9/11:

"... we're getting ready to pull building six."

Listen here: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Here are some quick facts concerning Mr. Silverstein:

FACT: Larry Silverstein purchased the property rights of all 7 buildings of the WTC six weeks before September 11, 2001 with a single down payment of $100 million, despite high vacancy rates of offices at the WTC.

FACT: This was the first time that the WTC had changed hands in its thirty year history.

FACT: The WTC complex was not insured against an act of war, but new policies were added prior to 9/11 that insured against terrorist damage.

FACT: Silverstein sought to double his insurance payout to 7 billion dollars claiming the 2 planes were 2 separate attacks.

FACT: The decision to 'pull' WTC 7 would have made a lot of people happy:

The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which substantial files were destroyed [in the collapse of WTC 7]. Reuters news service and the Los Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They include the agency's major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom. ..."Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive," said Max Berger of New York's Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. "This is a disaster for these cases." [New York Lawyer]

Citigroup says some information that the committee is seeking [about WorldCom] was destroyed in the Sept. 11 terror attack on the World Trade Center. Salomon had offices in 7 World Trade Center, one of the buildings that collapsed in the aftermath of the attack. The bank says that back-up tapes of corporate emails from September 1998 through December 2000 were stored at the building and destroyed in the attack. [TheStreet]

Inside [WTC 7 was] the US Secret Service's largest field office with more than 200 employees. ..."All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building," according to US Secret Service Special Agent David Curran. [TechTV]

Silverstein: WTC Leaseholder May Collect Up To $4.6B, Greg Levine, 12.06.04
      www.forbes.com...

Source:
      Larry Silverstein, WTC 7, and the 9/11 Demolition

[size=24]How Were Bombs Planted In The WTC Buildings?

"When we got to about 50 feet from the South Tower, we heard the most eerie sound that you would ever hear. A high-pitched noise and a popping noise made everyone stop. We all looked up. At the point, it all let go. The way I see it, it had to be the rivets. The building let go. There was an explosion and the whole top leaned toward us and started coming down. I stood there for a second in total awe, and then said, "What the F###?" I honestly thought it was Hollywood."

- Eye-witness Jeff Birnbaum, president of Broadway Electrical Supply Co., New York

september11.ceenews.com...

Here are some examples that may shed some light on how a demolition team could have planted explosives in those buildings undetected:

People magazine - United in Courage
      September 12, 2001

Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund, was coming out of the Chambers Street Station, headed for his office on the 47th floor of the south tower.

"How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

This is the original link, but it's been scrubbed:
      people.aol.com...

Here's an archived link:

Heightened Security Alert Had Just Been Lifted
      September 12, 2001

Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.

www.nynewsday.com...

San Francisco Indy Media

WE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING from someone who worked for Fiduciary Trust on the 90th, 94-97th floors of the South Tower:

"On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ...

"Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower.
      I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work."
      sf.indymedia.org...

WORLD TRADE CENTER RESCUE HERO (William Rodriguez) SUES BUSH AND OTHERS UNDER RICO STATUTE, ALLEGES WILLFUL COMPLICITY IN ATTACKS THAT KILLED 3,000 (Press Release)

The full RICO lawsuit can be downloaded here (pdf file)

Excerpt from the lawsuit:

99. Plaintiff notes also that there was a "power down"� condition in the South Tower, ostensibly due to the need to carry out a "cabling upgrade"� on the weekend of September 8-9, 2001. This could have afforded Enterprise demolition agents the opportunity to implant explosives in the South Tower, without being recorded on security cameras. Plaintiff notes further that Stratesec, a company of which Marvin Bush, the President's brother, was formerly a director, provided security in the WTC Complex.
      www.911forthetruth.com...

Marvin and George Bush at Camp David.

Bush-Linked Company Handled Security for the WTC, Dulles and United

George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.
      www.commondreams.org...

SECRECY SURROUNDS A BUSH BROTHER'S ROLE IN 9/11 SECURITY

Two planes hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001 were United Airlines planes, and another took off from Dulles International Airport; two, of course, slammed into the World Trade Center. But the Bush Administration has never disclosed the ties of a presidential brother (Marvin Bush) and the Bush family with the firm that intersected the weapons and targets on a day of national tragedy.
      anderson.ath.cx:8000...

Secrecy Surrounds 9/11 Investigation

...Such an investigation could reveal some embarrassing Bush family connections with a company “that intersected the weapons and targets on a day of national tragedy.” As Margie Burns reports in The American Reporter, an electronic daily newspaper, Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom (aka Stratesec) that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport...
      www.utne.com...

[size=24]Bush Says He Saw The First Plane Hit The Tower! But How?

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate
      outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."

-GW Bush speaking before the UN GeGeneral Assembly 11/10/2001

George W. Bush has publically claimed at least twice that he saw the first plane (flight 11?) hit the (north) tower on television news before he entered the classroom at Emma E. Booker Elementary School on the morning of 9/11. This is impossible, because there was no television news video footage of the first plane hitting that tower until hours after it was reported to have hit at 8:46 am. Below are Bush's claims of seeing the first plane hit and also some mainstream news reports of exactly where Bush was before, during and after the attacks on 9/11:

Video: Bush says he saw the first plane hit on the morning of 9/11:

Town Hall Meeting, Aired December 4, 2001

QUESTION: ... how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE) Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida.

And my chief of staff, Andy Card – actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works.

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower – the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there – I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower."

CNN Transcript: transcripts.cnn.com...
      Video clip: whatreallyhappened.com...

What? He saw the first plane? Maybe he just mispoke... But wait, he said it again here:

January 5, 2001, Remarks by the President in Town Hall Meeting, Ontario, California

Q: What was the first thing that went through your head when you heard that a plane crashed into the first building?

THE PRESIDENT ...I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane, or -- anyway, I'm sitting there, listening to the briefing, and Andy Card came and said, "America is under attack."

Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

audio clip: www.911blimp.net...

Steve Lemke, a producer in Sarasota, Florida confirms that through a conversation with Gwen Rigell, President Bush did not see television news images of the first plane striking the North Tower before he entered Sandra Kay Daniels' second-grade classroom:

I had the opportunity to talk with Principal Gwen Rigell of Booker Elementary school for about twenty minutes. ... I asked her if in fact the President had been watching the events of 9-11 unfold on TV before he went into that classroom and she told me "Absolutely not". There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom

Source: www.bluelemur.com...

New York Post, September 12th 2002
      Teacher relives moment Bush- and her kids- got the news

"...at Emma E. Booker Elementary School, teacher Sandra Daniels recalled yesterday how she and her class learned of the terror attacks- when a Secret Service agent rushed into the room to inform the president of United States.

President Bush had been presiding over her reading class last 9/11, when a Secret Service agent interrupted the lesson and asked, "where can we get a television?".

"The President bolted right out of here and told me: "take over", Daniels told the Post yesterday...

...a short while later he came back and said, 'What we thought was an accident turned out to be a terrorist hijack."

The New York Post: www.nypost.com...

“I thought it was an accident,” says Mr. Bush. “I thought it was a pilot error. I thought that some foolish soul had gotten lost and - and made a terrible mistake.”

Mr. Bush was told about the first plane just before sitting down with a class of second graders. He was watching a reading drill when, just after nine, United Flight 175 exploded into the second tower. There was the sudden realization that what had seemed like a terrible mistake was a coordinated attack.

Back in the Florida classroom, press secretary Ari Fleischer got the news on his pager. The president’s chief-of-staff, Andy Card stepped in.

“A second plane hit the second tower; America is under attack,” Card told the president

CBS News:
      www.cbsnews.com...

Suddenly, a time to lead, By Bill Sammon, THE WASHINGTON TIMES

...[Bush] climbed into a Cadillac limousine and set out at 8:39 a.m. on the nine-mile trip to Emma E. Booker Elementary in Sarasota...

...What could possibly go wrong on a day such as this? It was 8:46 a.m.
      Mr. Bush and his aides, including Mr. Card, arrived nine minutes later at the elementary school
      on Martin Luther King Jr. Way...

..."We're on time," the president remembered. "I like to stay on time; I like to be crisp."

Personal assistant Blake Gottesman gave him some final stage directions.
      "'Here's what you're going to be doing; you're going to meet so-and-so, such-and-such,'" Mr. Bush recalled being told. "And Andy Card says, 'By the way, an aircraft flew into the World Trade Center.'

"And my first reaction was — as an old pilot — how could the guy have gotten so off course to hit the towers? What a terrible accident that is. The first report I heard was a light airplane, twin-engine airplane."

The president entered a holding room at the school and picked up a secure telephone to speak with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice at the White House. She was sitting in her office, watching live coverage of the stricken north tower as it belched black smoke into a cloudless sky.

"There's one terrible pilot," Mr. Bush muttered.

Turning to Mr. Card, he speculated that the pilot must have suffered a heart attack. Mr. Bush, who had yet to see the TV images, drafted a statement pledging federal assistance...

Source: newsmine.org...

'ABC News' Special Report:
      "Planes crash into World Trade Center", Tuesday 11 September 2001

JENNINGS: ...Want to check in very quickly with the president of the United States. John Cochran with the president in Florida. John:

JOHN COCHRAN reporting:

Peter, as you know, the president's down in Florida talking about education. He got out of his hotel suite this morning, was about to leave, reporters saw the White House chief of staff, Andy Card, whisper into his ear. The reporter said to the president, 'Do you know what's going on in New York?' He said he did, and he said he will have something about it later. His first event is about half an hour at an elementary school in Sarasota, Florida.

JENNINGS: Thanks, John. John Cochran with the president...

ABC Transcript: emperors-clothes.com...

Bush 9/11 timeline (flash animation)
      whatreallyhappened.com...

President Bush's Movements and Actions on 9/11
      www.cooperativeresearch.org...

The Secret Service at Booker Elementary: The Dog That Did Not Bark

And for what it's worth; There is a branch of the Defense Department called the Defense Information Systems Agency, or DISA. They make it possible for generals to see live battlefield images that are fed to them in real-time from around the globe via satellite. They're also responsible for bringing images of this type to the President. Here's their mission statement:

The Defense Information Systems Agency is a combat support agency responsible for planning, engineering, acquiring, fielding, and supporting Global Net-Centric Solutions and operating the Defense Information System Network to serve the needs of the President, Vice President, the Secretary of Defense, and the other DoD Components, under all conditions of peace and war
      www.disa.mil...

Prior Knowledge:

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

-Condoleezza Rice, May 16, 2002

Even though the United States government denies that they did not know that an attack such as 9/11 was coming, U.S. officials and the media magically announced within hours of the attacks that it was 19 Muslim "terrorists" (along with their names and pictures) that 'hijacked' the doomed flights and were also agents of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda "network".

'99 Report Warned Of Suicide Hijacking
      www.cbsnews.com...

CIA Director George Tenet warned Congressmen of “an imminent attack on the United States of this nature.”

From National Public Radio’s on-the-scene reporting during the attacks: “I spoke with Congressman Ike Skelton—a Democrat from Missouri and a member of the Armed Services Committee—who said that just recently the Director of the CIA warned that there could be an attack—an imminent attack—on the United States of this nature. So this is not entirely unexpected.” Listen to the audio clip: www.thememoryhole.org...

On September 10, 2001, San Francisco’s mayor was warned against flying to New York the next morning.

Around 10:00 PM on September 10--not exactly business hours--San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown was advised to use extreme caution if flying the next morning to New York City. Brown refuses to say exactly who gave him the prescient warning, citing only “my security people at the airport.” Source: San Francisco Chronicle.

On September 10, 2001, high-ranking Pentagon officials canceled travel plans for the morning of September 11.

From Newsweek: “On Sept. 10, Newsweek has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.”

Attorney General John Ashcroft stopped flying on commercial aircraft in July 2001.

Attorneys General fly in commercial airplanes. Janet Reno did. John Ashcroft did. That is, he did up until July 2001. When asked why Ashcroft had suddenly started flying in leased private jets, an FBI spokesman said, “There was a threat assessment and there are guidelines. He is acting under the guidelines.” The FBI, the Justice Department, and Ashcroft himself all refused to say what the threat was. Source: CBS News.

source:
      www.disinfo.com...

USA Today - NORAD had drills of jets as weapons
      www.usatoday.com...

CBS - Prior Knowledge (1 minute video clip) terrorize.dk...

Report: FBI Informant Knew 9/11 Hijackers - The Associated Press:
      newsmine.org...

"A Closer Look" - Ignored Warnings (3 minute video clip): terrorize.dk...

USA TODAY - 9/11 panel blasts CIA, FBI's lapses in coming report
      newsmine.org...

Who Knew? The unanswered questions of 9/11, By Seth Ackerman, 9.3.03: newsmine.org...

(continued on next page)

mod edit to reduce and edit a lot of stuff

[edit on 21-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 21-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 22/11/05 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Continued:

Actor James Woods' appearance on The O'Reilly Factor, February 14, 2002. In this interview Woods talks about witnessing a possible Hijacking drill shortly before 9/11:

Bill O'Reilly: ...Last August, Mr. Woods found himself on a plane going from Boston to Los Angeles. Surrounding him in first class were four men who appeared to be of Middle Eastern origin. Later, Mr. Woods told the FBI it was very suspicious. And they interviewed him after 9/11.

James Woods: ... I have not talked about this in the press until this day because there was a lot of misinformation that came out about it.

I was on a flight, without going into the details of what made me suspicious of these four men, although it would have been blatantly obvious to the most casual observer, I took it upon myself to go to the flight attendant and ask to speak to the pilot of the plane. The first officer came out. I reported to him that I felt that the four men, and I said, "Can you look over my shoulder and see who I'm talking about?" And he said, "Yeah." I said I think they're going to hijack this plane. I mean, everything they're doing, and I explained to him these details, which I've been asked to keep private, until whatever jurisdiction, you know -- whatever trials may take place, their behavior was such that I felt that they were going to hijack the plane.

I also said I'm very much aware of how serious it is to say on an American aircraft in flight the word hijack...

...So I'm saying this because I really have reason to believe it's true. I found out later that not only was -- did he make a report, but the flight attendant also made a report of my suspicions to the FAA.

When I got home that night, it had been a very turbulent flight, I had said to this woman I'm dating, and my girlfriend and my best friend, she said, "How was the flight?" And I said, "Well aside from the terrorists and the turbulence, it was fine," which was now in retrospect not such a very funny joke, but it was August 1 and nobody was thinking along those lines...

...And when 9/11 happened, we were all stunned. And we all happened to be at my house that evening. And my friend Scott said to me, "You know, remember that flight you took in August?" I said, "Yes, I've been thinking about it all day." He said, "Well, maybe you should call the FBI." And I said, "I'm sure they're being inundated."

But I thought it over and I called the local office. And within two minutes got ahold of a very intelligent young man, a special agent there, who took the report. And I said, "I hope I'm not wasting your time." He said, "Well, we have so many reports coming in." And he said, "And by the way, even if this leads to something, we don't like to backwash information to people, because in case they have to go to a trial and be witnesses or whatever, so you won't hear from us."

I said, "Well, great." And he said, "But we appreciate your calling." Quarter to 7:00 the next morning, I get a phone call that actually wakes me up. And I say, "Hi." And they say, "Hi, this is -- I won't use their name, but the special agent, who's now been my contact and his partner." And they said, "We want to talk to you about the flight that you took in August. I said, "Oh, did the manifest match of any of the flights yesterday and my flight?" He said we can't tell you that. I said, "Well, look, I'll get ready and you know, I'll come down to the federal building." He said, "That's OK, we're outside your house. We'll just wait for you here."

O'REILLY: Wow, 7:15. So this is serious.

WOODS: Quarter to seven in the morning. And said -- and I -- and this is the only funny part of any of this. I said, "How did you know where I lived?" And there was a pause. He said, "We're the FBI, thank you."

...So they came in. And I said, "Look, I'm dying to know, were these the guys? And he said, "Well, we've had 36,000 tips in one day. And there's two of us and we're going to be at your house all this morning. So you can do the math, but we can't tell you." You know, so since then, I have identified for sure two of them as two of the terrorists.

O'REILLY: Really?

WOODS: Who actually were not on Flight 11, but one was on flight 175 and one was on flight 77. And I've been told unofficially, not by the FBI, but by someone else in a -- actually a higher level of government, believe it or not, just through a coincidence, through a mutual friend, that all four of them were terrorists involved.

O'REILLY: That is -- so it was basically a rehearsal, what these guys were doing?

WOODS: Right. But what's significant about this is that it was a rehearsal with four men. And I can't say it as a fact that they were the four, but I've been led to believe without going into the details of how, that they were on different flights. So the notion that they were separate cells when -- and this is tricky territory, but I think in the Moussaoui trial, there's going to be some contention that, you know, he was a soldier and didn't know what was going to happen...

...until he stepped on the plane and then decided in a fit of good conscience not to be a terrorist anymore. In fact, the fact that these two people were identified by myself and other people, and were on the Boston-L.A. flight, and ended up dying on two other flights of the four flights on September 11 shows that they were...

O'REILLY: What an amazing story.

WOODS: There was...

O'REILLY: And this is the first time I've ever heard this. This is the first time you're telling the story.

WOODS: Yes.

O'REILLY: Was Moussaoui one of those guys?

WOODS: No. Not that I know of.

I mean, I don't remember him as such. I remember two of the guys so specifically...

...because one was that guy with the pointed hair.

...I mean, you'll see him -- I can't remember the name now, but he was so specifically clear because he actually looked like an actor.

O'REILLY: Now are you a type of guy -- so it was just you and these four guys in First Class. Nobody else else?

WOODS: No, no.

O'REILLY: There were a couple other guys?

WOODS: Yes.

O'REILLY: Were they nervous, too or was it just you picking these guys out?

WOODS: You know, as I explained to the FBI, they said what was your first instinct? And aside from certain things, like four guys getting on to a transcontinental flight without any hand luggage, who -- it's funny. I notice behavior because I guess I'm an actor and it's kind of what I...

I just kind of observe people.

It's something I've always been fascinated by. Sort of like that scene in "Annie Hall," where Woody Allen and Diane Keaton sit and watch people and sort of talk about who they might be.

And there were four guys. When the flight attendant, who was a woman, came up to them, they literally ignored her like she didn't exist, which is sort of a kind of Taliban, you know, idea of womanhood, as you know, not even a human being. I mean, it seems their disrespect for women is so extraordinary.

And they didn't order alcohol. And they just -- and -- I can't go into the details, but it just -- it was -- as I explained to the FBI, as if you were at a nightclub and everybody's enjoying an act on the stage. And the camera behind that act on the stage and sort of panning the audience. And everybody's focused on the singer, except four people sort of in the room kind of doing something else and connected to each other...

...Well, so -- they said to me, you know, "What made -- what did you think these guys were?" I said, well, I thought they were either four law enforcement officers or four terrorists in that they had that thing that -- guys who are undercover or on a mission have between each other. And it's impossible to explain.

O'REILLY: Well, you were lucky. You're absolutely lucky that they didn't decide to do it a month before.

WOODS: By the way, one thing I must clear up...

...that has been sort of misreported in the press. I did not report this to the FBI before September 11.

O'REILLY: Right, just the FAA.

WOODS: And it was only done by, as I understand it, the flight crew, which I had been told later...

Read the full transcript here: prisonplanet.com...

[size=24]9/11 Wargames & Terror Drills:

"Mr. Secretary, after the last Hearing, I thought that my office was promised a written response to my question regarding the four wargames on September 11th. I have not yet received that response, but would like for you to respond to the questions that I’ve put to you today. And then I do expect the written response to my previous question"
    - Representative Cynthia Mckinney asking Donald Rumsfeld about the coincidental wargames that were running on 9/11.

Video clip of Cynthia Mckinney questioning Donald Rumsfeld (From January (Feb?), 2005, 2 min): fromthewilderness.com...

Video clip (from the quote above) of McKinney asking Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers, and Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) Tina Jonas questions about Dyncorp slave rings, the 3 trillion missing from the pentagon, and 9/11 wargames. From House Hearing FY06 (Dept. of Defense Budget) March 11th, 2005:
    www.spiegltech.com... (8 minutes long)

The transcript can be read here: www.911citizenswatch.org...

Agency planned exercise on Sept. 11 built around a plane crashing into a building - Associated Press: newsmine.org...

The lost "terror drill"? Pt.11 (A), By Nico Haupt
    inn.globalfreepress.com...

Exercise naming conventions:
    The terms used for NORAD exercises have specific meanings. Per NORAD Instruction 33-7:

“Nicknames: A combination of two separate unclassified words which is assigned an unclassified meaning and is employed for unclassified administration, morale or public information. The first word must begin with the combination of letters of the alphabet allocated to the using agency.” A nickname is used exclusively to designate a drill, or exercise. Exercise terms are used to prevent confusion between exercise directives with actual operations.”

● Vigilant or Amalgam means it is a HQ NORAD sponsored exercise.
    ● Guardian means it is a multi-command CPX, or command post exercise (no live-fly).

Which means that on 9/11 NORAD should have been conducting a NORADwide, multicommand, command post exercise with no live-fly.

Other exercise terms include:
    ● Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly) (Source: Arias Donald C Maj 1AF/PA [[email protected]] Crossing the Rubicon)

Vigilant Guardian: Reflected a cold war mind-set: NORAD Participants practiced for an attack across the North Pole by Russian forces. September 11 was Day II of ‘Vigilant Guardian,’ an exercise that would pose an imaginary crisis, including the hijacking of commercial airliners, to North American Air defense outposts nationwide.
    (Source: multiple press sources including Aviation News,Newhouse News, Crossing the Rubicon)

Vigilant Warrior: According to Arias Donald C Maj 1AF/PA, Vigilant Warrior was a Joint Chiefs live-fly hijack drill.
    (Source: Richard Clarke, p. 5 of his book Against All Enemies and in Crossing the Rubicon)

Northern Guardian: Exercise on 911. (Source: Toronto Star, Dec. 9, 2001)

Northern Vigilance: Live-fly and Simulated exercise in Alaska and Canada. NORAD states Northern Vigilance was a redeployment of fighter resources to northern Canada and Alaska for an old DEW [Distant Early Warning] line, over the pole, Russian Bear bomber attack, which was also going on, on 9/11. (Source: Toronto Star, Dec. 9, 2001, NORAD website)

Tripod II: Exercise on 911 involving the Justice Department and New York City and State authorities. It had nothing to do with hijackings but was instead an exercise focused on a biowarfare attack that had been set up on New York’s Pier 29, about two miles from the World Trade Center. (Source: Rudy Giuliani, 911 Commission testimony)

Unnamed: The National Reconnaissance Office, a joint creation of the CIA and the air force that operates US spy satellites, was also running an exercise on September 11th. This one happened to involve a plane crashing into the headquarters of the ultra-secret agency in the Washington, DC suburb of Chantilly, Virginia, just outside Dulles International airport, the origin of Flight 77. (Source: Associated Press Aug. 21, 2002; Mr. John Fulton of the CIA)

Source: Culhavoc from Deadline Live's message Board
    www.phpbbserver.com...

What happened to NORAD on 9/11? (2 minute video clip)
    terrorize.dk...

[size=24]The Pentagon:

"From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site, is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Live CNN report from Jamie McIntyre at the Pentagon on 9/11

Video excerpt: thewebfairy.com...

Entire Jamie McIntyre Live Report from the Pentagon:
    terrorize.dk...

This is the only footage of the Pentagon attack that has been released to the public. It was captured by a camera mounted near a security gate on Pentagon grounds:

CNN - 'Images show September 11 Pentagon crash'
    archives.cnn.com...

Video: Eyewitness (Don Wright) says that he saw a small commuter plane hit the Pentagon:
    www.terrorize.dk...

Why did this reporter's mic get cut off after he reports that it was a US Air 737 that hit the Pentagon? Was it for not following the "official" script that an American Airlines 757 passenger jet hit the Pentagon?:
    terrorize.dk...

Soon after the attack, surveillance video from surrounding businesses was confiscated by the FBI. Below is more information concerning that confiscation:

Documenting the legal process to obtain confiscated videos showing Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11
    www.flight77.info...

on the morning of september 11th, 2001 the FBI visited at least two private businesses near the pentagon and confiscated several security camera video tapes.

business #1 is the cigto gas station with several security cameras aimed in the direction of the pentagon. flight 77 flew directly over the gas station at an altitude of roughly 50 feet, less than 3 seconds from impact.

business #2 is the sheraton national hotel. it is known, based upon a prior FOIA report filed by CNN which requested the tapes - that the sheraton's security cameras DID capture the plane - however because of national security, the FBI won't release the video.

Barbara Olson, CNN pundit and wife of U.S. Solicitor General, Ted Olson was reported to have called her husband from flight 77 while her plane was being hijacked. The two articles below build a strong case that Mrs. Olson's phone calls never took place:

Mother of All Lies About 9/11 - Barbara Olson's "Phone Call" From Flight 77:
    www.vialls.com...

Barbara Olson's call from Flight 77 never happened:
    globalecho.org...

[size=24]Operation Northwoods:

Pg 6: 4. We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.

Pg 8: 3. A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:
    a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.

Pg 10: 8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner...

Pg 10: 8a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

Pg 10: 8b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled,to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to " sell" the incident.

- Excerpts from the Official Northwoods Documents, 1962

Pentagon Proposed Pretexts for Cuba Invasion in 1962

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”

Read the Documents at The National Security Archive:
    www2.gwu.edu...

ABC NEWS - U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba: U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With Cuba

N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001 In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

More: abcnews.go.com...

[size=24]Coincidence?

NY Lottery Numbers: 911 on the first anniversary of the 9/11 attacks:
    www.cbsnews.com...

S&P Futures Close At: 911.00 on the first anniversary of the 9/11 attacks

John O'Neill, Al Qaeda Expert died on 9/11. It's was reportedly his first day on the job:

Ellen Mariani's RICO Suit against Bush et al.
    61 B: 3. Evidence that U.S. authorities were concerned

"Soon after the late John O'Neil had become head of the FBI's New York unit, he warned, "A lot of these groups now have the capability and the support infrastructure in the United States to attack us here if they choose to." (Loeb 9-12-2002) John O'Neil, who was described as one of the FBI's 'most pugnacious' agents, resigned from the FBI shortly before 9-11. He subsequently took a position as head of the WTC security, where he is believed to have died on the day of the attacks while attempting to rescue other people in the towers. September 11 had been his first day on the job. (Loeb 9-12-2002) John O'Neil had complained that the Bush administration had impeded his investigations into suspected Saudi terrorists. (Brisard and Dasquie 2001in Godoy 11-16-2001; Marlowe 11-19-2001)"

Source: nancho.net...

Also from the Mariani Lawsuit:

[size=18] 9/11 Victim Ellen Mariani's Suit Against Bush et al.

[SNIP]

(2) 1996-2001. The FBI was investigating suspected terrorists enrolled in flight schools

In 1996, after the Philippine police had discovered the 'Bojinka' plot (see above), US officials began investigating al Qaeda terrorist suspects who were training in U.S. flight schools. "Since 1996, the FBI had been developing evidence that international terrorists were using US flight schools to learn to fly jumbo jets. A foiled plot in Manila to blow up U.S. airliners and later court testimony by an associate of bin Laden had touched off FBI inquiries at several schools, officials say." (cited in Fairnaru and Grimaldi 9-23-2001; Martin 1-16-2002; Shelon 5-18-2002)

(3) 1996 or 1997. FBI Counter terrorist specialist John O'Neil warned of terrorist capabilities

Soon after the late John O'Neil had become head of the FBI's New York unit, he warned, "A lot of these groups now have the capability and the support infrastructure in the United States to attack us here if they choose to." (Loeb 9-12-2002) John O'Neil, who was described as one of the FBI's 'most pugnacious' agents, resigned from the FBI shortly before 9-11. He subsequently took a position as head of the WTC security, where he is believed to have died on the day of the attacks while attempting to rescue other people in the towers. September 11 had been his first day on the job. (Loeb 9-12-2002) John O'Neil had complained that the Bush administration had impeded his investigations into suspected Saudi terrorists. (Brisard and Dasquie 2001in Godoy 11-16-2001; Marlowe 11-19-2001)

(4) 1997. FBI was investigating Middle Eastern flight school students in Phoenix

Summarizing a letter written by former FBI Special Agent James Hauswirth, the Los Angeles Times wrote: "In 1998, the office's international terrorism squad investigated a possible Middle Eastern extremist taking flight lessons at a Phoenix airport, wrote Hauswirth, who retired from the FBI in 1999."

(5) 1998. The FAA issued a warning that al Qaeda may attempt to hijack commercial airlines

In 1998, Federal Aviation Administration warned airlines to be on a 'high degree of alertness' against possible hijackings by members of Osama bin Laden's organizations. (AP 5-26-2002). May 18, 1998. FBI memo observed that an 'unusually' large number of Middle Eastern men were attending flight schools. The memo revealed that an Oklahoma FBI pilot had warned his supervisor "that he has observed large numbers of Middle Eastern males receiving flight training at Oklahoma airports in recent months." The FBI pilot further observed, "This is a recent phenomena and may be related to planned terrorist activity." Washington 5-30-2002)

(6) 199? – 2001. According to anonymous sources it was widely known that important warnings were being ignored

The New American magazine interviewed three federal law enforcement agents who confirmed that the FBI had foreknowledge of the attacks. They spoke only on conditions of anonymity, although two of them told the magazine that they would be willing to testify to Congress. One agent stated that it was widely known "all over the Bureau, how these [warnings] were ignored by Washington... All indications are that this information came from some of [the Bureau's] most experienced guys, people who have devoted their lives to this kind of work. But their warnings were placed in a pile in someone's office in Washington...In some cases, these field agents predicted, almost precisely, what happened on September 11th. So we were all holding our breath…hoping that the situation would be remedied." [Emphasis added] (cited in Grigg 3-11-2002)

(7) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) 2001 report

The New York Times reported, "The Federal Aviation Administration published a report called Criminal Acts Against Aviation on its Web site in 2001 before the hijackings that said that although Osama bin Laden 'is not known to have attacked civil aviation, he has both the motivation and the wherewithal to do so.' It added, 'Bin Laden's anti-Western and anti-American attitudes make him and his followers a significant threat to civil aviation, particularly to U.S. civil aviation'." (Martin 1-16-2002; Sanger and Bumiller 5-17-2002)

(8) Early 2001. Court proceedings revealed that al Qaeda operatives were training in
    American flight schools

In early 2001, the trial of four men accused of being involved in the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania revealed that members of bin Laden's network had received flying lessons in Texas and Oklahoma. (USA vs. Usama bin Laden et al.; Foden 9-13-2001; Martin 1-16-2002)

(9) January-February 2001. Case of Hani Hanjour

During his attendance at an Arizona flight school, Hani Hanjour arose the suspicion of flight instructor Peggy Chevrette, who felt that Hani both lacked the skill and English for the pilot license he already had. She repeatedly called FAA authorities, who sent one of their inspectors, John Anthony, to look into her concerns. In spite of the fact that FAA guidelines clearly stipulate that fluency in English is required for a U.S. commercial pilot's license, the FAA inspector, according to Chevrette, suggested Hanjour be provided with a translator. Even after Anthony had visited the school, the flight instructor continued calling the FAA twice more with concerns that he didn't have the skills needed to have a license. Hani Hanjour left the school before completing the program. (MSNBC 5-10-2002) The flight school, JetTech, closed after September 11. Sources did not explain why. In addition to the suspicion that he arose at the flight school, he also caught the attention of an FBI informant. Aukai Collins told ABC news that he was an FBI informant for four years. He claims that in 1996, he provided the FBI with very specific information about Hani, including "his exact address, his phone number and even what car he drove." While the FBI admitted that Collins had been an informant, they 'emphatically denied' that he had tipped the agency off to Hani Hanjour. (ABC News 5-23-2002)

(10) February 2001. Warning from George Tenet: bin Laden and al Qaeda are the most serious threat to the U.S. and they intend to inflict mass casualties

In February of 2001, CIA Director George Tenet warned that bin Laden should be considered the "most immediate and serious threat" to the U.S and added, "As we have increased security around government and military facilities, terrorists are seeking out 'softer' targets that provide opportunities for mass casualties." (cited in CNN 5-16-2002 "Timeline: Events leading up to September 11"; Cornwell 5-25-2002)

(11) Summer 2001. Former chief investigative counsel warned U.S. Justice Department that FBI believed terrorists were planning to attack lower Manhattan

(a) David Shippers, a Chicago attorney who had been the chief investigative counsel in the attempted impeachment of Clinton, warned the U.S. Justice Department that a massive terrorist attack had been planned for lower Manhattanbased on what FBI agents from Chicago and Minnesota had told him. His warning was shunned by officials, one of which stated, "We don't start our investigations at the top." (cited in Grigg 3-11-2002)

(b) During an October 10, 2001 radio interview, he revealed that he had warned "Attorney General John Ashcroft and Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert that he had proof from a credible source (that he has still not revealed) about a plot to use hijacked commercial airliners to ram the White House and Capitol." (Chin 5-19-2002)

(d) On May 30 2002, one of Shipper’s sources in the FBI, Special Agent Robert Wright disclosed in a testimony broadcasted on C-SPAN that FBI officials and other agents had 'stymied’ his own investigations into suspected terrorists. (Horrock 5-30-2002)

(12) Summer 2001. The 'threat assessment’

On July 26 2001, CBS News reported that Attorney General John Ashcroft was no longer using commercial airliners to travel – even for personal business – because of a "threat assessment" issued by the FBI. Instead Ashcroft was using a chartered jet that cost taxpayers $1,600/hr to fly. The news network further reported: "Neither the FBI nor the Justice Department, however, would identify what the threat was, when it was detected or who made it." (CBS News 7-26-2001)

(13) June 2001. A Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) June circular

According to ABC sources the FAA distributed a circular in June of 2001 that stated, "Although we have no specific information that this threat is directed at civil aviation, the potential for terrorist operations, such as an airline hijacking to free terrorists incarcerated in the U.S. remains a concern." (ABC 5-17-2002; Hersh and Isikoff 5-27-2002) According to Newsweek’s sources, 10-12 such circulars were issued to U.S. airports between June 11 and September 11 (Hersh and Isikoff 5-27-2002). One of the circulars reportedly warned of possible hijackings on flights originating from East Coast airports. (Salant 5-26-2002)

(14) June 9, 2001. Internal FBI memo

Special Agent Robert Wright wrote a memo on June 9 warning the FBI that the Bureau’s failure to take decisive action against known terrorist suspects operating within the country would likely result in the loss of American lives. Parts of the memo read, "Knowing what I know, I can confidently say that until the investigative responsibilities for terrorism are transferred from the FBI, I will not feel safe. The FBI has proven for the past decade it cannot identify and prevent acts of terrorism against the United States and its citizens at home and abroad. Even worse, there is virtually no effort on the part of the FBI's International Terrorism Unit to neutralize known and suspected international terrorists living in the United States. Unfortunately, more terrorist attacks against American interests - coupled with the loss of American lives - will have to occur before those in power give this matter the urgent attention it deserves." (cited in Johnson 5-30-2002)

(15) July 2, 2001. FBI memo

FBI issued a memo stating, "There are threats to be worried about overseas. While we cannot foresee attacks domestically, we cannot rule them out." (cited in CNN 5-16-2002 "Timeline: Events leading up to September 11")

(16) July 3, 2001. Federal investigators learned significant intelligence from Ahmed Ressam, and al Qaeda operative who had planned to bomb Los Angeles Airport

Newsweek reported, "After he was convicted in the spring of 2001, Ressam started giving investigators detailed information on Al Qaeda’s designs in the United States. He left no doubt that U.S. airports were a prime target "because an airport is sensitive politically and economically," as Ressam said in Court on July 3. (Hirsh and Isikoff 5-27-2002)

(17) July 10, 2001. Internal FBI memo warned that men with suspected ties to terrorist groups were training in Arizona flight schools

(a) On July 10 of 2001, FBI agent Kenneth Williams in Arizona sent a memo from the Phoenix FBI office to the radical fundamentalist anti-terrorism unit (which was aware of the Moussaoui case -see below) in the Bureau’s Washington headquarters warning that several Arab men with suspected ties to terrorist groups were training at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Arizona. (Solomon 5-3-2002; Risen 5-4-2002; Johnston 5-15-2002; Hersh and Isikoff 5-27-2002; Johnston and van Natta 5-21-2002; Cornwell 5-25-2002; Lumkin 5-25-2002)

(b) Interestingly, the memo mentioned Osama bin Laden by name and speculated that his organization may be attempting to infiltrate the U.S. aviation industry with pilots, security guards, and maintenance workers. (Johnston 5-15-2002). Williams had associated the flight school students with al Qaeda based on a link he had established between several of the students and the London-based militant Muslim group, al-Muhajiroun, whose leader was an open supporter of bin Laden (Seper 5-23-2002; AP 5-23-2002). One Senator who had read the memo told reporters, "I will tell you, though, that although he didn't come up with the exact Sept. 11 scenario, what he presents in that memo was so close to the fact pattern that emerged on Sept. 11 that, as you read it, it just takes your breath away." (De la Garza 5-23-2002). William’s concerns were spurned in part with interviews he had conducted with the Arab students who had demonstrated extreme anti-American views (Johnston and van Natta 5-22-2002; Mitchell 5-22-2002).

c) The memorandum also made some suggestions about possible recourses of action. It stated, "Phoenix believes that the F.B.I. should accumulate a listing of civil aviation universities/colleges around the country. F.B.I. field offices with these types of schools in their area should establish appropriate liaison. F.B.I. HQ should discuss this matter with other elements of the U.S. intelligence community and task the community for any information that supports Phoenix's suspicions." No action was taken. (cited in Solomon 5-3-2002; Risen 5-4-2002)

(18) July 18, 2001. FBI memo

The memo stated, "We’re concerned about threats as a result of the millennium plot conviction....There’s no specific target, no credible info of attacks to U.S. civil aviation interests, but terror groups are known to be planning and training for hijackings, and we ask you therefore to use caution." (cited in CNN 5-16-2002 "Timeline: Events leading up to September 11")

(19) August 6, 2001. Memo ("The Smoking Gun RICO Act Obstruction of Justice Claim")(emphasis added).

(a) On August 6, President George Bush received an intelligence briefing, titled "BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE IN THE U.S." that warned that bin Laden may attempt to hijack airplanes and that the Saudi millionaire’s terrorist organization wanted "to bring the fight to America." This information was relayed to Bush after he had previously been supplied with intelligence of a more generalized quality that had indicated that al Qaeda was planning to attack the U.S or U.S. interests abroad. (Eggen and Woodward 5-18-2002; CBS News 5-16-2002; Boncombe 5-19-2002).

(b) An intelligence officer told CBS News (5-16-2002) that a hijacking "was among the many things that we talked about all the time as a potential terrorist threat. But when we talked about hijackings, we talked about that in the traditional sense of hijackings, not in the sense of somebody hijacking an aircraft and flying it into a building. We talked about concern about the general noise level about al Qaeda planning and we were trying to figure out what they would do. We never had specifics about time, place, MO (method of operation)."

(c) Dan Eggen and Bob Woodward (5-18-2002; see also Buncombe 5-19-2002) of The Washington Post revealed that according to their sources, the August 6 briefing had been a result of Bush’s request for "an intelligence analysis of possible al Qaeda attacks within the United States, because most of the information presented to him over the summer about al Qaeda focused on threats against U.S. targets overseas." Furthermore they noted that the content of the memo, as described by their sources, "was focused primarily on a discussion of possible domestic targets." This stands in stark contrast with what Condoleezza Rice had told reporters when she said that the memo had focused primarily on threats to U.S. interests abroad. Additionally, the two reporters questioned the truthfulness of a statement given by Ari Fleischer. Whereas The Washington Post’s sources insisted that the title of the memo was "Bin Laden determined to strike in America," Fleischer had stated that the title was "Bin Laden determined to strike America." The source of the terrorist threats contained in the August 6 memo reportedly came from British intelligence. (Bennetto and Gumbel 5-18-2002)

(d) Commenting on the disturbing revelation, The New York Times pondered, "It was not clear this evening why the White House waited eight months after the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington to reveal what Mr. Bush had been told." (Sanger 5-16-2002)

[SNIP]

The full lawsuit can be read here:
    www.nancho.net...

"The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode that aired only a couple of months prior to 9/11 (The X-Files spinoff shows a government plan to remote-control a plane to crash into The World Trade Center to use as a pretext for war):
    www.prisonplanet.com...

Actor Dean Haglund from "The X-Files" & "The Lone Gunmen" says that he believes 9/11 was staged: www.prisonplanet.tv...

MSNBC - Trade Center warning baffles police
    An ‘urban myth’ turns out to be true — but what does it mean?
    newsmine.org...

Michael Chertoff’s ties to financiers of the 9/11 attacks: www.universitystar.com...

9/11 & CHERTOFF: COUSIN WROTE 9/11 PROPAGANDA FOR PM: forums.bluelemur.com...

Xymphora.blogspot.com
    Sunday, February 20, 2005

Here are some quotes (or here) for the coincidence theorists:

"It was a beautiful Tuesday morning in Washington, DC. The sky was blue; the air was crisp; and millions of Americans were making their way to their jobs just like they did on any other day. But this was no ordinary day. In fact it was a day that would change my life and change the course of American history. On this day, September 11, 2001, I rode with the top down in my friend's convertible along the highway toward the Pentagon. As I listened in disbelief to the radio reports of terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, I was snapped back into reality by the roar of jet engines only a couple hundred feet above my head. Flight 77 then crashed in front of my eyes in a fiery explosion into the Pentagon."
    and (or here):

"With the Pentagon in sight, the roar of jet engines quickly filled the air. I looked over my left shoulder and saw the aircraft only a couple hundred feet over head. It was so loud and so low and so fast, and I knew in an instant that something was terribly wrong. I wanted to scream, but the only words that would come out were 'Oh no.' A few seconds later, American Airlines Flight 77 flew into the Pentagon and exploded in a burst of flame right in front of my eyes."

The author of these fine eyewitness statements? Bobby Eberle, President and CEO of GOPUSA. I have speculated that at least some of the witnesses to the crash of Flight 77 into the Pentagon were ringers planted by the conspirators. What are the chances that Eberle, whose name has come up prominently in Gannongate, was an eyewitness to the crash? Those who are so certain that the testimony of eyewitnesses means that Flight 77 must have crashed into the Pentagon, despite the enormous amount of physical evidence to the contrary, just might want to give their heads a shake and rethink things. If the evidence of the crash of Flight 77 is so goddamn clear, why did the operators in the Republican Party feel the need to gild the lily?

xymphora.blogspot.com...

Xymphora.blogspot.com
    Monday, February 21, 2005

Forget about Gannon. The only reason he has been interesting is the purient part of his story. I'm reading more and more about how everyone in the White House, up to and including Rove and Bush, is as gay as Paul Lynde, which just reflects the deep homophobia in the coverage of Gannongate. The gay aspect is a red herring. The deep politics aspect of the story is the connection between the White House, conservative e-mail harvester and fundraiser Bruce W. Eberle, and GOPUSA President Bobby Eberle. Bobby Eberle's eyewitness testimony of Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon is the big break we've been waiting for, the first tiny window into the American conspiracy behind 9-11.

Source:
    xymphora.blogspot.com...

[size=24]Misc 9/11

And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.

-Donald Rumsfeld, surprise Christmas Eve visit to Iraq, 2004

FBI Admits No Evidence Links 'Hijackers' To 911
    newsmine.org...

DailyKos.com

Robert Mueller let the cat out of the bag, and no one noticed.
    by Eyeball Kid
    Wed Jun 15th, 2005 at 23:36:12 PDT

Here's an excerpt from the article, the complete version of which is at:

www.prisonplanet.com...

It was published on 6/11/03.

"The stunning news prompted FBI Director Robert Mueller to admit that some of the hijackers may have stolen identities of innocent citizens. In September 2002, Mueller told CNN twice that there is "no legal proof to prove the identities of the suicidal hijackers." After that admission a strange thing happened - nothing. No follow-up stories. No follow-up questions. There was dead silence and the story disappeared. It was almost as if no one wanted to know what had happened. In fact, the FBI didn't bother to change the names, backgrounds or photographs of the alleged 19 hijackers. It didn't even deny the news reports suggesting that the names and identities of at least six of the hijackers may be unknown. Mueller just left the door open."

What an admission.

So the FBI really doesn't know anything about who the hijackers really were (or "are"). There is no way to positively identify any of the hijackers. No credible records, no credible paper trails. No nothing, says Mueller, who headed the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATIONS.

(SNIP)

(Read More)
    www.dailykos.com...

Several of the 9/11 'Hijackers' are still alive:
    news.bbc.co.uk...

Is this really Osama bin Laden confessing to 9/11:

Video: archives.cnn.com...

Here's a picture of the real Osama:

The 9/11 COMMISSION v. 19 NAMED MUSLIMS: A TRIAL IN ABSENTIA
    www.karlschwarz.com...

WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANSWERS TO THESE 9/11 QUESTIONS?
    By WILLIAM BUNCH, Philadelphia Daily News, Sep. 11, 2003
    newsmine.org...

Interview with W. David Kubiak - May 29, 2004: www.digitalstylecreations.com...

CNN Online Poll: 89% Believe There's Been a 9/11 Cover-up

On Wednesday, November 10th, Anderson Cooper featured Kyle Hence and Jimmy Walter regarding the latter's TV ad campaign to expose 9/11 truth on WTC 7 and the Pentagon strike. Although Cooper also introduced "official story" apologist Gerald Posner to discredit the ads (with already stale and discredited excuses), the viewers were apparently not impressed and 89% of respondents to the show's online poll remain convinced there's been a government cover-up:

www.911truth.org...

From Zogby.com:

[size=18]Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed” To Act
    66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York’s Attorney General, New Zogby International Poll Reveals

www.zogby.com...

9/11-truthers confront NIST at WTC-collapse whitewash conference (video)
    Saturday, June 25, 2005
    www.total911.info...

TORONTO STAR, May 26, 2004. 01:00 AM
    Poking holes in the official story of 9/11
    newsmine.org...

Honorable Paul Hellyer, Former Defense Minister of Canada, talks about 9/11 - May 27, 2004. Approx 5 min: www.digitalstylecreations.com...

Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And 'Inside Job'
    bellaciao.org...
    washingtontimes.com...

Former Asst. Sec. Of Treasury Under Reagan Doubts Official 9/11 Story
    www.libertypost.org...

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 An Inside Job
    Attack Was 'Coup de'tat,' Buildings Were Demolished By Controlled Demolitions
    prisonplanet.com...

EXPLOSIVES PLANTED IN TOWERS, NEW MEXICO TECH EXPERT SAYS
    14 September 2001
    www.abqjournal.com...

New Mexico Tech Explosives Expert 'Flip-Flops' On WTC Controlled Demo Theory; Refuses To Explain Why
    news.baou.com...

Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Executive, Kevin Ryan Speaks Out on WTC Study
    www.911truth.org...

9/11 ALERT: 9/11 whistleblower, Kevin Ryan (Underwriters Laboratories) FIRED
    www.scoop.co.nz...

Kevin Ryan - A Personal Decision
    www.scoop.co.nz...

9/11: Ten Smoking Guns
    www.prisonplanet.com...

Video: David Ray Griffin Reveals Major 9/11 Cover-up on C-SPAN:
    www.wanttoknow.info...

C-SPAN callers slam 9/11 Commissioner Lee Hamilton
    www.total911.info...

[size=24]How & Why Did This Happen In America?

"...the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."?

- Project for a New American Century (PNAC), Rebuilding America's Defenses -- Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century, September 2000

Micheal Meacher discusses PNAC's "New Pearl Harbor" quote (90 second video clip): terrorize.dk...

9-11, A false Flag Operation - Ralph Schoenman: sandiego.indymedia.org...

9/11 was the catastrophic and catalyzing event that was needed to get the people of the United States to support an invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. The article below describes how the US was planning for a war in Afghanistan just shortly before the events on 9/11 took place:

Tuesday, 18 September, 2001, 11:27 GMT 12:27 UK
    [size=18]US 'planned attack on Taleban'

The wider objective was to oust the Taleban, By the BBC's George Arney

...A former Pakistani diplomat has told the BBC that the US was planning military action against Osama Bin Laden and the Taleban even before last week's attacks.

Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

The wider objective, according to Mr Naik, would be to topple the Taleban regime and install a transitional government of moderate Afghans in its place - possibly under the leadership of the former Afghan King Zahir Shah.

Mr Naik was told that Washington would launch its operation from bases in Tajikistan, where American advisers were already in place.

Mr Naik was told that if the military action went ahead it would take place before the snows started falling in Afghanistan, by the middle of October at the latest.

And he said it was doubtful that Washington would drop its plan even if Bin Laden were to be surrendered immediately by the Taleban...

newsmine.org...

The Story we Hear on the News and Read in the Newspapers is simply not believable, by Stan Goff, Retired US Special Forces Master Sergeant, October 2001:
    newsmine.org...

Karl Schwarz - Confronting the evidence: A call to re-open the 9/11 investigation, Quicktime video (approx 10 minutes): rbnlive.com...

SECRET EVIL OF 9/11
    An excellent 20 minute video presentation concerning the events of 9/11 (12mb download):
    www.plaguepuppy.net...

An important message to all 9/11 truthseekers from 911sharethetruth.com:

[size=18]Take Back America with 9/11 Truth

A Call to All True Patriots

We have actively studied the questionable nature of the official version of what happened to our nation on September 11, 2001. Throughout the first year after 9-11 we ignored and did not believe those who asked us to question the official story. Like millions of Americans we believed America had been attacked by terrorists from abroad. Sadly, we are now convinced that rogue elements within our government committed a vicious criminal act against its own citizens for the larger purpose of swaying us to support both domestic and foreign policies mapped out in the late 1990's. 9-11 was Hitler's Reichstag fire of 1933 and Roosevelt's Pearl Harbor masterfully coordinated to achieve the desired ends of an imperialistic role for America in the world, patriotic support at home and the erosion of our constitutional rights. In a nutshell, the war on terrorism is a cruel hoax by a misguided, out-of-democratic control small group of individuals sabotaging the best of American values. We are in the midst of a constitutional crisis combined with severe domination from an Orwellian corporate media knowingly or unknowingly being of service to the true powerbrokers behind the curtain.

We feel like we are living in the "Matrix" where we can blend in, but knowing something is horribly wrong and must be exposed. The quality of life for all of our loved ones is at stake along with the hopes of millions of people for a world of peace, freedom and ecological sustainability. If just a few of you take the time to study a little more and become involved in the 9-11 Truth movement we will be greatly appreciative. We strongly feel that everyone should involve themselves in this effort to expose the truth about 9-11 and in the greatest push ever from the grassroots to nonviolently replace our current despotic leadership. It would have tremendous positive consequences, if similar to the fall of Nixon over Watergate, that the Bush administration was exposed on this and replaced. This outrageous criminal act must be brought to justice and our freedoms restored. We need to reach out now to all those who may be willing to hear, break the silence and take courageous action.

Unplug the War Machine

They lied about Iraq and Afghanistan and just about everything else. Why are we willing to accept their version of 9/11 that made it all possible?

Initially, most of us fell for their version of the events. But then came the slip-ups. The leaseholder of the World Trade Center admitting on PBS in 'Rebuilding America' that WTC-7 was 'pulled' on 9/11, which is the standard slang for controlled demolition.

Look at the tapes from that day when TV anchors, Aaron Brown and Dan Rather first said the very same words about the collapses. Firefighters and rescue workers talked about explosives and bombs going off, all over in the buildings.

Recall the horrific images of the over 100-story towers coming down at free-fall speed, defying the laws of physics.

Recall the engineers who first stated that the planes and fires alone could not have caused the deadly collapse.

Now the evidence is gone, witnesses silenced, an independent, real investigation never happened.

Sure, it is hard to accept that we have all been fooled so long, but only discovering and facing the truth will set the U.S. free.

Join the 9-11 Truth Movement and help pull the bottom card in their house of cards.

- 9-11 Truth Activist of Northern California

www.911sharethetruth.com...

[size=24]The Government's Version:

The 9-11 Commission Report
    Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, Official Government Edition:
    a257.g.akamaitech.net...

If you are new to the 9/11 truth movement, this information is probably overwhelming for you to digest all at once, so please take your time to research everything that is posted here if you are interested in learning the truth about 9/11. If you do take the time to research this information and come to the conclusion that there is enough evidence available warranting further investigation into what took place on September 11, 2001, please sign this online petition calling for the investigation to be reopened:
www.justicefor911.org...

Thank you to those who took the time to read this information. With your help, the truth about what really happened on 9/11 may someday be known to all.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Longest post ever havent even read much of it yet, but theres a forum for this type of thing, down the page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Bin ladin, Khalid Mohammed, and Ramzi Yousef had all been plotting for a long while to destroy the WTC and ram planes in suicide missions into buildings. When the first WTC attack failed to bring it down, the people captured declared that they'd try it again and knock the towers down.

You do not need bombs to make a building fall down, the very idea is prepostrous. The WTC had an unusual and perhaps poor design, putting great stress on its center columns and even the skin of the builidng, all bolted together by steel, all the bolts having the tremedous pressure of the building pulling against them. Heat them so that they loose their designed and specific strenght, and of course they are going to pull apart and fail. Add to that that the fire-proofing for the steel was garbage, and laid on by a mob-linked construction company, and you hardly need reference magical bombs that were invisibly put into the building.

Bin Ladin plotted the 911 attacks.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just love the way you go to compare the pictures of Osama and have the real one 'x'ed out. Those pics have already been debunked along with the other drivel which you happened to take from another website. At least come up with something original.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Add to that that the fire-proofing for the steel was garbage, and laid on by a mob-linked construction company, and you hardly need reference magical bombs that were invisibly put into the building.

So, just because a construction company has mob ties...it means that they do shotty jobs? How about I tell you just about every construction company in NYC has some kind of mob ties to it....whether they know it or not. Does that make every building in NYC shotty then?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Bin Ladin plotted the 911 attacks.

And the CIA trained and funded Osama til the mid 1990's.

Btw, where is the smoking gun proof Osama and "al Qaeda" Was behind 9/11?
The US sure announced they did it quickly...as in the day after 9/11.

It's funny, the Pakistani ISI gave Muhammed Atta $100,000 before 9/11.
Follow the money trail and you'll see some level of CIA linked complicity and funding, along with front corporations like PTech and BMI.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Great data mining, jihad.
(shame about the name, though lol)

I've bookmarked this one for future reference.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Great data mining, jihad.
(shame about the name, though lol)

why shame on his name ? surely U are not one of the poor misguided souls who thinks "jihad" simply means "I-am-here-to-kill-everyone-in-the-name-of-Allah" wecomeinpeace ? "Jihad" can be a sacrifice of good things too, please do look it up

Jihad is actually one of my cousins birth names, it is not necessarily bad people! gee lol

I did only skim through today Jihad, but what I saw was enough to reinforce my belief that 911 is the Bush administration's baby. I shall read more after work.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You do not need bombs to make a building fall down, the very idea is prepostrous. The WTC had an unusual and perhaps poor design, putting great stress on its center columns and even the skin of the builidng, all bolted together by steel, all the bolts having the tremedous pressure of the building pulling against them. Heat them so that they loose their designed and specific strenght, and of course they are going to pull apart and fail. Add to that that the fire-proofing for the steel was garbage, and laid on by a mob-linked construction company, and you hardly need reference magical bombs that were invisibly put into the building.

The guy that designed the WTC Towers was an architectural genius, and it's rather presumptious of you to claim the towers were poorly designed. On top of that, NYC has very strict codes on the stability of skyscrapers. They have to be able to hold so much more weight than they will ever have to hold in practice for a week without any problems, etc., and of course the towers all passed these requirements. Knocking out a few columns here and there way up the buildings would not bring the whole buildings down, and it didn't. Not that there would be enough potential energy in the caps to crush all the floors beneath, and yet the collapse didn't show so much as a ritard, but that's going into scientific evidence, and I don't suppose you'd rather go there, but elect instead to think simply and along the same lines you always have in regards to 9/11.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
why shame on his name ? surely U are not one of the poor misguided souls who thinks "jihad" simply means "I-am-here-to-kill-everyone-in-the-name-of-Allah" wecomeinpeace ?

Yes, thank you ImJaded, I'm aware that Jihad is a term which has been stigmatized. As far as I'm aware, the general definition of the word is "struggle" or "striving". Am I far off the mark? Also note that I wrote, "shame about the name", not "shame on the name" as you have misquoted me. What I meant by this is that the author will probably receive some flak or prejudice from those who do not understand the true meaning of the term or are sensitive to it, which in general also includes the category of people who are vehemently opposed to any suggestion of government complicity in the events of 9-11.

Hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

whew!!!
I honestly did think U knew better, was just like
when I saw that lol
I think it is easy to misinterpret your meaning when typed out is all. Hopefully nobody else will now we got that out of the way

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Great Post!! And I LOVE your name

You have voted jihad for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
With a username like JIHAD, I find it quite amusing that you would attempt to define the parameters of 9/11 on a massive internet forum, amongst which a large percentage of the members thereof are intent on contributing to the denying of ignorance. Perhaps you should reanalyze your strategy with regard to posting on ATS, it could have an enormous effect on your acceptance within the community.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Awesome compilation of info there :up

Scary list of things that don't add up, and to everyone still buying the official story: remove your eyepatches and see that this is "fishy" to say the least.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
YAWN . . . .

same old same old.

All of your "points" have been debated and debunked in other threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Care to show me and the others out there where you or ANYONE else has debunked all of the "points"? I'll make it easy......just focus on WTC7. Now debunk away.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Roark,

Thats not very helpful is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
YAWN . . . .
same old same old.

OK that's it people move on, the great howweird has spoken, nothing to see here.
All has been explained perfectly, all the questions answered to everybodys satisfaction.
You dis-info agent you!!

Please people ignore this TROLL!! Don't allow your thoughts to be swayed by these agents of the state (paid or not) who want you to think everything is all perfectly fine and can be easily explained in black and white.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
While i agree that the collapse of WTC 7 is suspicious, that does not mean i believe that the US government is responsible for 9/11. Have you ever thought about the level of secrecy that would have to be maintained and the vast numbers of people who would have to remain quiet. In the media ruled world we live in this would be impossible. Just because something doesn't make since or is unexplainable does not mean there is some sinister plan by George W and Co.

I feel sorry for fellow Americans who live their life believing that their govt is plotting and planning the way I hear about so often in these forums. It must lead to a miserable existance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join