It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenger and Columbia sabotaged by black government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here's a mad tinfoil-hatter theory for ya.

Theory:
-The Shadow/Black Government sabotaged the shuttles in hope the White space program got cancelled due to too much civilians/astronauts reporting UFO sightings in space.
-NASA is becoming a liability due to the fact they are discovering secrets like what's really on the other side of the moon, running into UFO's, etc.
-NASA is getting close to discovering efficient space transportation so space would become very accesable to civilians, a major liability.

My heart goes out to the victims of the Challenger and Columbia accident, I do in no way mean to disrespect them by this theory but I am just theorizing on the possibility that there was more involved in the accidents and that they were really after the space program's termination.

Congress is already itching to kill the space program, so why not deliver the fatal blows them selves?

This theory is sponsored by the X-Files episode: Space, Season 1

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What about companies like Scaled Composites? It would be better to sabotage the private sector than NASA. They're the liability. NASA is mainly military people on the missions.

Congress is already itching to kill the space program, so why not deliver the fatal blows them selves?

Pleas read this thread: Congress Gives NASA $260 Million Budget Boost...Including Cash For Hubble Repairs!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It would seem to me that there have been LOTS of manned spaceflight that has happened between these two accidents, right?

Then why wait 17 years between downing of space vehicles?

If you believe in a shadow government then you know the shadows control the military, and the military controls the space program.

The bigger question to ask is "Why hasn't the shadow government stopped the building of the ISS"

The answer, they were "told" to build it!

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That's racist!

Call them the afro-american govt...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
LOL mig.

Yeah great points by Keen and One Man Short,

It was just another theory to throw in here y'know.

I have no arguments left anymore for this thoery now...

top topics

join