It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops say student attacked because of color

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Whites do not face racism

ok, so how come someone who wasn't western yelled out to me
"WATCH WHERE YOUR DRIVING YOU WHITE, ROUND EYED F***!!!" So thats not racism?
Every skin color faces racism, lets do our best to stamp it out in what ever way we can!

Whites know they are privelage,

So a homeless bums white kids are born at a privelage to darker kids who are born from multibillion dollar parents?
That would give them a

A special advantage
(quote from dictionary.com) in life.

I don't think white is right too. In fact, I sometimes wish I was black.

I am in no way saying that any skin color gets more racism than another, and errr, wasn't the "KKK" shut down?

Every skin color faces racism, lets do our best to stamp it out in what ever way we can!

[edit on 6/12/05 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

[edit on 6/12/05 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I don't think white is right too. In fact, I sometimes wish I was black.

Huh? Is that sarcasm? Any Reasons why? that u wish you were another colour?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
dont yall know? the devil is the white man.

colors. ha. this the part where i tangent upon my better perspective because im mixed and have enjoyed the full spectrum of middle-class-ism.

i am a racist. i.e. I hate all those who are not of my same exact pigment and wellbeing. fact is, i have a peculiarly shaped nose, and have yet to witness another exactly like it. until then, i hate all noses by default. and my eyebrows are unique too.

if you'd like to apply to for the approval to exist, please send a picture of nose and eyebrows to the following address: [email protected]

be sure to specify your exact pigment and annual income too.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You do not go around with thinking people practicing racism.

The most noted form of racism is that of which history books have a ample examples to follow.

The not so noted form of racism which is so popular today and has become institutionalized by the so called political correctness is the one using a default setting to play through while other races must stand pat and silenced their "collective guilt" This misuse of racism often plays on the social guilt of others to play through unchallanged. This too is racism.
The problem is that using racism to solve racism among thinking people who can think outside the blocks is a poor example. It works on most people today but its main problem is that people are catching on to it. It becomes what is sometimes called wolfie. The cottage industry on racism has been worn very thin by this misuse. The New Orleans debacle is textbook as a example of the whore of poltics using racism to play thorough on the collective guilt of the public. This has been done before but this is the most recent example of this type of control by racism. This type of thing gets thin when so many people have used the racism default before the hurricane. It also shows how deeply ingrained and conditioned this control mechanism is in the minds of many.
People today ..by the whore of politics must be made to be controlled..by race..by economic status ..by sexual gender...by sexual orientation...by education. by any mechanism one can think of for votes or ...control over you. I dont buy it.
When I see enough of this rubbish over a period of time ...I began to get the first tell tale trace that the same fingerprint or fingerprints are behind all of these default settings as a control mechanism. The same people or groups are using all of these default guilt settings to control us. That is what I see. I just dont buy into them ....none of them.
You dont use racism to solve racism. You solve racism by growing up. Turning racism into a cottage industry is not growing up. It is racism. It is a control mechanism. That is my point.
YOu dont use sexism to solve sexism...you solve sexism by growing up. You dont turn sexism into a cottage industry ..this is not growing up. It is sexism...and a control mechanism. You see.
The control mechansim that most people miss seeing and is hidden in these example is that what you do get by conditioning people in this manner ..of subtilty... is a controlled predictable gauranteed voting block or voting base.. A people easily controlled for votes by guilt/conditioning.
See how easy it is to put people on a string!!! Without them knowing it.???!! This cannnot be accidental..but deliberate. It is control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join