It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone we have to rally as one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
everyone if we want to find the answers its possible but we need everyones help and for a start we need some good connections miriam was saying b4 about that the freemasons were linked to major secret bases so we need an infiltrator that could get some serious info hmm got any ideas if so contact back
thanks later

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
no i dont have any ideas why you asking me?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Viva la revolucion!!!

Seriously dude, what are you suggesting? A draft? Lets pick someone whos gonna be a top secret ( but published on ATS board) agent to infiltrate Masons? Oh man....

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'mza mason
He'za mason
She'za mason
We'za mason
Wouldn't ya like to be a mason too.

Nah, screw the masons. Bunch o' satan worshippin sell outs. I mean selling out your own race is that not the lowest of the low. Plus I don't like cults. Cults like Skull n' Bones, Scroll n' Key, Illuminati, Masons, Bilderbergs and the Roman Catholic Church. You don't get knowledge by holding back your own race. You get knowledge by open-ended sharing. They are trully the dumbest stock of human to walk the face of the planet. They are like little boys that formed a club "and you aren't allowed, nah nah nee boo boo". Nah, screw them. I don't want their dirty information. We'll figure it out ourselves through networking and sharing. They know they are no match for an awakened population.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
They know they are no match for an awakened population.

I agree with you there...

...only problem is that as long as the SUV doesn't cost too much to fill, as long as the lights go on when the switches are hit, as long as the TV reception is good, beer is cold, Pizza is hot and job pays well enough...no one wants to wake up...

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon
everyone if we want to find the answers its possible but we need everyones help and for a start we need some good connections miriam was saying b4 about that the freemasons were linked to major secret bases so we need an infiltrator that could get some serious info hmm got any ideas if so contact back
thanks later

This is a really strange post. Maybe the poster is a child, or hasn't mastered getting the point across.

For anyone to understand this they need to know what answers are being looked for, who Miriam is, where she said what she said, and whether the idea is to infiltrate a Lodge of Freemasons or to infiltrate Australian secret bases. There is to much vagueness and nonsense in this, so I'm not qualified to answer and it just goes in the category of 'trolling'.

By the way, there are at least 50 Freemasons reading these boards every day, few of whom have any connection with secret bases, most of them laughing,
some quietly judging.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i agree with uIVIa
i find that ma cant be quite mean on some posts

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
miriam said he got involved with good business deals with freemasons and lead to work in a secret military base he thinks freemasons and secret military bases are linked is this possible if os do u have any info on it

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't think openly discussing a conspiracy to infiltrate secret government installations is a wise move, although it is quite on topic and appropriate in this forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
i find that ma cant be quite mean on some posts

I think you mean I can be quite mean on some posts.

Yeah, I can be pretty average, but I am only attempting to lift standards at ATS which are in rapid freefall, as demonstrated by the majority of this Topic.

Anyone reading this who has been here longer than two weeks will know what I am saying.

However, nature can take its course, even here.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So where does one get a masonic disguise?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurkinginthecorner
So where does one get a masonic disguise?

That's a damn3d good question. What exactly does the average Mason look like??

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
....As much as it takes to go wherever I have to go and live my life,I will do anything that it takes to find out what whoever wants to know about whoever they might want to know about.........
Really what I am saying is that we are all in a stranglehold,just getting enough to survive or allowing ourselves to be lured with glittery stuff so that when we really need to get these answers we will be able to do nothing,which by the way was a while ago but no one noticed we needed to know more then,so now we are hopelessly behind.
It's part of the plan man!!!.
You can still pay me if you want,I'm too proud to file bankruptcy,so I will just have to go down in a hail of pleadings,petitions and paperwork.
It's called stalling.
Just imagine the sound of an aircraft in a nosedive.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
While I do support MA's cause, I must protest his execution,
While trying to "raise the standards of ATS", he has become obsessed with harming other's names.
"A child"?
I remember plenty of quality posters on ATS who used to use "IM short hand".
I used to do it.
He's just trying to help better the ATS experience for all members of the board...

Moving on, bourbon,
This idea has been posted more than once in the past, about once every month to tell you the truth.
The Freemasons, I'm assuming you know they were founded by Knights Templar after the exile and
pesecution in Europe. If you truly are plotting an infiltration/revolution sort of thing, good luck, you won't make it two months in there...

uIVIa,
Not all masons are Satanists (they call themselves Luciferians as they do not believe the true story of the Great Sin). Only the extremly high ranking one's follow those practices. Most of the lower and mid class masons are Christians who actually are doing good for the community. The same applies to the The Knights Templar, Knights of Malta, and most of the other "Christian orders"...

uNBaLaNCeD,
"Just imagine the sound of an aircraft in a nosedive."
Do I really want to ask?

- Tass

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Tass

Thanks for the supportive sentiments on standards.

I was referring in part to the language, and partly to the posting of a series of threads (not just this one) that have no content, no context and no meaning, that tend to communicate very little. Valhall made similar comments on another one.

No wish to harm anyone's rep or do anything other than see things improved. But that ain't happening much yet, so like I said, nature will just take its course.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why does MA seem to disagree with himself?

"...it just goes in the category of 'trolling'... - MA

same post:

"to infiltrate Australian secret bases"..... -MA

If the thread originated to "troll", then MA just
took the bait. Nowhere else above does the
specific for a country exist.

"threads that have no content"...... -MA

Hats off to MA. In this case, YOU have provided
what you say this thread lacks.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If you do end up going 4 the australian bases, watch out for bunyips!!! no seriously, the real dangers are drop bears. As a previous resident of australia, I know lots of ppl who have the same sort of idea's. Although, many of them didn't want to infiltrate, they wanted to hit the places with a flamethrower. and I quote an old frend of mine: "Damn US ba$trds, sneaking in to our country and putting up their secret bases...."

top topics

join