It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight UFO Video ( Please explain this. )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A very interesting video reportedly taken of an object hovering in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. Found this tonight at the Coast To Coast site. Please take a look and see what you think. The only reason I posted this is because I had never seen it anywhere else before. Let me know if you have. Thanks Harry..
Hovering Craft Here

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Very Interesting. If there any source for the video? Who shot it, how it got on the net, how coast to coast learned of it?

It could be anything from a Hollywood scene to someone testing out their new CGI package.

The clear view of the acceleration is nice, and the movement on the edges of it give a motion to it that people can over analyse.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Quest, I agree. I tried and could not find anymore info on this. Was hoping someone here might have some. I will keep looking.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's been debunked as a CGI vid. There seems to be a lot of these coming from bulgaria. They should get a catchfrase; Bulgaria, country of halfassed CGIers and hoaxers.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There's already been a thread on this at: www.abovetopsecret.com... - though the movie link provided on that thread is of inferior picture quality.

Notice the light band / ring around the circumference of the craft... hmm... while it looks cool it appears to be a work of cgi.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Can you provide a link Drexon for us to see where this has been debunked. I have tried and the only thing I found dates to sometime in 2003. I would love to find out more about this video. A very good fake if it is indeed one. Thanks.

P.S. Riotcoming thanks for the link.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ok, so I don't know if it's been Properly debunked or not, I just popped my head in the first thread about this footage (wich was higher rez I might add) and basically just saw what everyone else saw in that thread, that it was CGI wor. Iif it wasn't, don't you think it would've recived a lot more attention by now?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Awesome footage! Some of the best I've seen at this point.

The only thing im finding suspecious is that the camera man isnt making any kind of noise, especially not when it accelerates.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Please use this link to post your comments on the story, as it is just a few days old.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join