It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracy against masons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'd think that one can make a case that barreul and robinson were engaged in an anti-masonic conspiracy, and probably that the RCC is also a component of an anti-masonic conspiracy too.

Clearly the nazi party was also an anti-masonic conspiracy.

So using this kind of logic: The Illuminati was never real.

The Rothschild family must have been one of the good guys and has been slandered ever since, since they supported fictitious Illuminati which were all just a big lie and conspiracy against Masons.

So again using this kind of logic: Since Barrel and Robison were conspiracy loons, I suppose that so was the Bavarian government, along with G. Washington and the many other American Presidents?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
thankyou for your feedback. so i take it that the majority of masons who've replied to me agree that there really is no hidden agenda for world domination? either overactive imaginations, paranoids, fundamentalist zealots, or individuals who love fear-mongering.
cug - i see you do believe in a theocratic takeover, a return to the good old inquisitions. i don't consider myself knowledgable about 'conspiracy theories' or for that matter paranoid, i just read the papers, watch the news and enjoy a good read every now and then, but i just feel something is going on. people across the globe are being robbed of their basic civil rights. it seems to me that there is a push to disarm the entire population. someone once said that the greatest way to get people to do what you want is to make them scared. in that i agree with the fear-mongering concept. i don't know what the aims of this takeover are or which direction it is coming from. i know that 200 years ago if these methods had been applied to the general populous there would have been revolution. as mr. crowne puts it 'THEY' have finally succeeded in putting us(the western civization) to sleep, hypnotized us. i guess if one doesn't believe in 'THEY' this discussion doesn't really apply. i would love to hear from some masons who do think there is a 'THEY'.

i'll leave off with a quote from j.h.towsens 'Clowns':
"As the mountebank delivered his harangue, the clown would repeatedly poke his . out from behind the curtain, making fun of everything his master said, parodying his patter and twisting the meaning of his words. The mountebank played the perfect straight man, meanwhile.Here he was, trying so hard to hawk his wares, and his own assistant was doing everything possible to undermine sales.
"The merriment was of course intentional. while the clown seemingly encouraged the public not to buy the proffered merchandise, the mountebank knew full well that the bystanders would easily be converted into customers as soon as they forgot that they were, in fact, supposed to be buying. Once the audience had been effectively hypnotized, once its judgement and willpower had been weakened, the real sales pitch could begin..."
hope its o.k. to quote.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Nagell]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nagell,

You are after the truth - and know that feeling you have is not a bad hamburger. Take this as sound advice: we have 2 communist fronts:

Rothschild/Rockefeller/IMF/Word Bankers etc vs. The Islamic block + China (*who is supporting terrorism against America and many other nations)

These 2 factions are competing for control and support each other by strengthening the UN. Thus we have the Globalists’ are coming into contact with a theocracy and China Imperialism. These 2 sides can and must come into conflict.

Masons are on the Glob list side. They were used to deliver the Hegelian-based philosophy and nourish it by protecting it against the ending Monarchy, until it had the strength to finally reveal itself.

Now you see these groups emerging over time. Trading the Christian Monarchy for Gloabism not not a fair choice and once again, they present to us 2 false choices.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks markusjharper, please could you enlighten me as to the end result of this coming conflict. a world of mind-numbed slaves that will do any bidding of their masters, will continue to pointlessly spend money to prop up an already vastly wealthy elite, or are we, in the words of fort, 'food'...?
once again i will also make my plea to any masons that believe there is a 'THEY' to make contact.

i would also like to discuss with some masons who a justified anti-mason would be?

in reply to cugs belief, i don't know about a theocratic takeover, what are the two biggest religions on earth? christianity and islam? prior to this age these two doctrines held sway over the largest percentage of people on the planet, the people who follow these doctrines are huge in number. they are already doing as their 'good books' instruct.

maybe this should be another thread but is george lucas a clarion caller for the coming age? the scenario laid out by mr. harper seems a lot like one laid out by lucas in his most recent trilogy.
this could explain why a trilogy of films so badly acted could pull billions of $ from the public. much like the "Pas de Arms" of the french nobleman rene d'anjou.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Nagell,
Masons are on the Glob list side. They were used to deliver the Hegelian-based philosophy and nourish it by protecting it against the ending Monarchy, until it had the strength to finally reveal itself.

There you go, nobody told me about this. I must read my quarterly communications from Grand Lodge again.

Mind you I cant even say it without spraying all over my computer screne.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nagell
i would also like to discuss with some masons who a justified anti-mason would be?

maybe this should be another thread but is george lucas a clarion caller for the coming age? the scenario laid out by mr. harper seems a lot like one laid out by lucas in his most recent trilogy.
this could explain why a trilogy of films so badly acted could pull billions of $ from the public. much like the "Pas de Arms" of the french nobleman rene d'anjou.

There is much in the Star Wars plot that could be symbilically Masonic.

However to the comcept of a legitimate argument against Freemasonry. I have to say that in my earky days of posting in defence of Freemasonry, I had a great respect for the Ex Masons for jesus. ( sometimes reffered to as Ephesians 5:11 ) there objection was that Freemasonry is Heretical, in as much as it purports to have a Religion and a false God. The problem with the argument is of course that it does not apply to anyone who is not a fundamentalist Christian. I would imagine that the Muslim Fundamentalist would put forwar a similar argument.

The problem for me is not what your objection is , more the way you put your objection. Alsl how your ague if I do not agree with you.

Arguments should be placed with whatever evidence you have lined up alongside it. Both sides present as good a case as they are able.

The observer then may come to a conclusion.

Far too many wish to alter the opinion of the other side. If you have firmly held beliefs then why should you change them in munites or days.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Nagell,

You are after the truth - and know that feeling you have is not a bad hamburger. Take this as sound advice: we have 2 communist fronts:

Rothschild/Rockefeller/IMF/Word Bankers etc vs. The Islamic block + China

You realize that thats a gosh darned big group eh? I mean, you aren't saying much more than 'them' with that large a group.

Masons are on the Glob list side.

I think that there is a good arguement for this in general. Masonry certainly had a globalizing influence in the time of the British Empire, it made the downsides of being stationed in far flung parts of the Empire more bearable.

They were used to deliver the Hegelian-based philosophy

Hegel seems to get thrown around anytime anyone means 'dualist' or 'synthetic'. Its almost like when people have senseless physics theories and say 'quantum theory supports this' or increasingly 'this is supported by
multi-dimensional string theory'. It becomes a 'magic black box', the information goes into the metaphorical black box, we can't see whats actually happening (usually because nothing is), and out comes the preconceived idea.

Now you see these groups emerging over time. Trading the Christian Monarchy for Gloabism not not a fair choice and once again, they present to us 2 false choices.

You'd prefer divine right kings?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So using this kind of logic: The Illuminati was never real.

Er, no, that does not follow.

The Rothschild family must have been one of the good guys and has been slandered ever since, since they supported fictitious Illuminati

Where is the evidence that the Rothchild family supported the bavarian Illuminati, or any of Weishaupt's endavours?

So again using this kind of logic: Since Barrel and Robison were conspiracy loons, I suppose that so was the Bavarian government, along with G. Washington and the many other American Presidents?

Washington was one of the 'new' masons, the group that (paradoxically) called themselves the Ancients, as opposed to the (older) Moderns. Washington's Lodge was an Ancient Lodge, the Ancients were the more 'revolutionary' of the masons. Washington was a revolutionary mason, so I don't know what you are talking about here. I've heard people say that Washington didn't like the illuminati and that maybe he thought that Perfectabalism in Masonic Lodges was a bad idea. What of it? He was still, not merely a mason, but a revolutionary Mason. Not unlike, say, garibaldi.

Anyway, I didn't say that Robbison et al are prima facie, loons, and therefore unworthy of listening too, or anything like that.

If the Illuminati were cunning enough to infiltrate Masonry in the 1770’s and (as per John Robison and many others

But this is the problem. The illuminati didn't infiltrate masonry. In fact, many of them were mason's first, and then illuminati, and this is all Irregular German masonry, not Regular Masonry. It didn't extend much beyond german speaking eastern europe.

Also, the usual charge is that two illuminati agents fostered the french revolution, making contact with a specific lodge in paris. But this never happened, guys like barreul and robinson didn't present any real evidence of it ever happening, they just, in the end, beleieved it.

And let us not forget the Anti-Masonic political party.

The Anti-Masonic League. A very intersting case, in light of one topic third parties.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

China (*who is supporting terrorism against America and many other nations)

Heh!!! This is a good one. Now China is in on the conspiracy.
You really show a total and utter lack of knowledge regarding world history and current affairs.

1) China really couldn't give a crap about America. It was an advanced civilisation whilst the rest of us were wiping our butts with leaves and eating berries. It has survived for millenia on it's own and will do so in the future. The only time it has ever expanded was to create buffer zones to guard it's own borders.

2) China has absolutely no time for Islamists. Indeed, it has more problems with Islamic fundametalism than the West. Chinese politics and socialogical thinking is even further removed from Islamic extremism than Western thinking is. Incidentally, China has a larger Muslim population than United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Libya or Syria. They are not granted equal status rights when compared to ethnic Chinese. In a country where Freedom is not the norm, one can only wonder at how much more oppressed Chinese Islamic society is. Either way - it goes to show that the Chinese administration doesn't even have much time for moderate Islam, let alone extremists.

Let Google be your friend. Go type "Islam" and "China" into your search engine and find out a little more on the subject before spouting off yet more unfounded diatribe.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott

Originally posted by Nagell

There is much in the Star Wars plot that could be symbilically Masonic.

However to the comcept of a legitimate argument against Freemasonry. I have to say that in my earky days of posting in defence of Freemasonry, I had a great respect for the Ex Masons for jesus. ( sometimes reffered to as Ephesians 5:11 ) there objection was that Freemasonry is Heretical, in as much as it purports to have a Religion and a false God. The problem with the argument is of course that it does not apply to anyone who is not a fundamentalist Christian. I would imagine that the Muslim Fundamentalist would put forwar a similar argument.

The problem for me is not what your objection is , more the way you put your objection. Alsl how your ague if I do not agree with you.

Arguments should be placed with whatever evidence you have lined up alongside it. Both sides present as good a case as they are able.

The observer then may come to a conclusion.

Far too many wish to alter the opinion of the other side. If you have firmly held beliefs then why should you change them in munites or days.

sorry bill, just speculatin' a hypothesis. i really have no argument for or against masonry. i did not even see a connection between lucas and masonry, just saw the machiavellian technique in both mr. harpers view and the lucas films. the reason i refer to the 'pas de arms' is that the people who viewed these beautifully constructed, yet ultimately hollow performances, rarely went away without some subtle shift in their mindsets.

you mentioned in an earlier post that few believe that there is a conspiracy against masons and that you have been defending it for 5 or 6 years now. are you one of those who does believe that there is a conspiracy and that masonry has been used as a convenient scapegoat?

yes, i see a lot of evidence being supplied on other threads in this forum, from both sides. i see both sides tearing each-other apart to refute the claims made by either side. i see masons using pike to prove their point, i see other masons saying that pike isn't relevant, and so on... ,
the evidence thing is getting no where. i am just attempting to use discussion to find out why masonry seems to be at the fore-front of this belief of world-domination. i feel that this 'cryptocracy' is a vastly improved, global version of the attempted coup that was thwarted by smedley d. butler. if that is the case then it involves big-business and industrialists...capitalists.
capitalism...
which institution did more for the rise of capitalism?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Nagell]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i think this thread has gotten a little off track.
i just think that if the masons are this evil, secret cabal then they are hidden right in front of us. either someone is attempting to cause the destruction of a benevolent society or someone is being very crafty.

i also find it strange that so far no masons have yet stepped forward and said that they do believe in a master plan to enslave humanity. many others do, from all creeds, beliefs, etc...
look at the popularity of this site! go to some of the political research threads, these researchers do not seem to be fear-mongering, there is a lot of evidence pointing to the creation of a psycho-civilized society.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks markusjharper, please could you enlighten me as to the end result of this coming conflict. a world of mind-numbed slaves that will do any bidding of their masters, will continue to pointlessly spend money to prop up an already vastly wealthy elite, or are we, in the words of fort, 'food'...?

The end result is total enslavement for all of humanity. The Elite feel they are the chosen people to rule and they believe that out of evil, can come a greater good. They of course are responsible for setting up the various think Tanks like the Club of Rome, Rand corp. etc, and tax exempt foundations like the Carnegie Institute and Ford foundation, etc. These think tanks have basically been setup to help re-educate us into stupidity and fund terrorism - they are tax-exempt to protect them from Congress investigating. If one reads the works of Prince Philip in his book, if I were an animal, he mentions reincarnating back into the Earth as a deadly virus to wipe out all of us useless eaters and restore us all to a balance with nature. This trillionaire has a little too much time on his hands and is it no wonder these same interests are teaching us now that we are:

A) Over populating the planet (this has been proven to be a huge lie)

B) We are running short of oil (a huge lie that was exposed by Leslie Williams and many, many others)

C) That the future belongs to Collectivism and the Borg-like NWO is the only way to create any lasting peace. Anyone who opposes the NWO or who wants national sovernghnty will be exterminated.

D) All religion and government must be destroyed and replaced by a Global World religion which is really a form of pure Satanism or survival of the fittest of the animals’ kingdom. The UCC United Council of Churches is basically trying to destroy Christianity by merging everyone point of view into one. Sounds like Masonry to me. The ADL is trying to prevent us from having free speech and the UN now wants to take over the internet - cause of people (like us) getting on their nerves. They say you can believe whatever you like and we will they simply just take the average of it all, thereby bringing us all to the lowest common denominator. Meanwhile, at the same time, the other foundations destroy Islam and Judaism by funding terrorism internationally.

All of the above is Hegel based and it’s no wonder people still believe that crude oil is from dead dinosaurs, or that vaccines are the cure for flu. They poison our children and then teach them abortion is ok. When I was young, I had a teacher that thought China was under a wonderful leadership because they kill children (mass genocide) routine as, say eating or anything else. I asked my teacher “WHY NOT KILL THE PARENTS INSTEAD OF THE KIDS" and I was told to shut-up and not very liked. Perhaps my instinct told me that something was wrong with this picture and I could still care less if 6 billion people hate my guts! I will not stand by and allow this to happen or be taught to our children! Yet Henry Kissinger and the rest of those nose-picking pedophiles just LOVE China!

Some people ask me if the current regime in the white House is a conspiracy. I say No, actually. In fact, they are open out it and are clearly doing what Hitler could never have dreamed of doing, killing us with our support and approval!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Heh!!! This is a good one. Now China is in on the conspiracy.
You really show a total and utter lack of knowledge regarding world history and current affairs.

1) China really couldn't give a crap about America. It was an advanced civilization whilst the rest of us were wiping our butts with leaves and eating berries. It has survived for millenia on it's own and will do so in the future. The only time it has ever expanded was to create buffer zones to guard it's own borders.

2) China has absolutely no time for Islamists. Indeed, it has more problems with Islamic fundametalism than the West. Chinese politics and socialogical thinking is even further removed from Islamic extremism than Western thinking is. Incidentally, China has a larger Muslim population than United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Libya or Syria. They are not granted equal status rights when compared to ethnic Chinese. In a country where Freedom is not the norm, one can only wonder at how much more oppressed Chinese Islamic society is. Either way - it goes to show that the Chinese administration doesn't even have much time for moderate Islam, let alone extremists.

Let Google be your friend. Go type "Islam" and "China" into your search engine and find out a little more on the subject before spouting off yet more unfounded diatribe.

Speaking of google.ca and Yahoo, it would be wise for you to find out what deal they got going with China. Oh yes, China is a going to sit back and do nothing while the US gets control over all the oil. And the Chinese "thought Police" are a wonderful idea! Remember that they sell weapons and support terrorism all over the world – including funding N. Korea. Their motto is “What we sell you, not our problem; that's your problem". They roll tanks over their own protesters (rivaling even the illuminati) and only want to expand the Empire to reclaim its lost land.

You are very naive but I suppose that's typical. China is supporting the Islamic block and sells body parts of all the children they murder to other nations. Bush cannot tell us that the Iraqi weapons are mostly Chinese because there are 2 evil powers playing a deadly game and we are caught in the middle. Bush needs to keep this between a war on terror but as all hell continues to break lose, mark my words, soon China's dictatorship will come under fire and they will need to retain power (and keep their people off the internet, so to speak) by targeting America. America is being systematically weakened (from within) and if I were you, I'd be grabbing some Swiss Franks bout now, or asking why Alan Greenspan of the Federal Reserve has said that he would literally, throws billions of dollars into the streets of America. The Bilderburgs have already decided that oil will be $80 USD/gallon by January and China continues to grow in power.

Think about the World Bank and ask yourself which nations it still does not control? Iran is one, China and Venezuela, North Korea etc. Can you know where Rockefeller will hit soon? Yes, indeed! Don't be so naive.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ULTIMATE MASONIC CONSPIRACY?

WHO DO THE HIGH MASONS and SHRINERS ANSWER TO?

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
peopledying, you've already posted that in another thread, please don't use ALL CAPS and if you are going to present a link, it'd really be helpful if you commented on it.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Objection noted and excuse me as a new member. I just think it's so important. It is very difficult to comment on because of the breadth and depth and length of the links. Well over 100 pages of material that includes so much history and so much need to expand ones perspective after the read. It is a long read but I think most people who start it won't be able to put it down. I heartily wish we lived in a world of peace but I fear things are not .ing in that direction.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by peopledying
ULTIMATE MASONIC CONSPIRACY?

WHO DO THE HIGH MASONS and SHRINERS ANSWER TO?

Any site that uses phrase like "the High Shriner Freemasons" -- and I'll pause while my Brethren finish their guffaws and catch their breath -- should be considered and treated as suspect. Their ignorance of Masonry is only surpassed by their paranoia

Some Shriners may be "high" -- but not like you think... ; -)

Shriners are an appendant ("side") body which any 3rd Degree (Master) Mason may join. Previously they required a man to be a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite or 14th Degree York Rite Mason, but they eliminated this requirement years ago.

They are purely a US incarnation, intended to bring some "fun" back into Masonry. These are the guys who wear the funny red "Fez" hats and dress as clowns, put on circuses, and drive little cars in precision maneuvers in your hometown parades. Hardly the bunch likely to be behind any grand global conspiracy.

Recently, their falling membership having reached a crisis point, they nearly severed ties with Masonry in order to open their membership to non-Masons. Luckily for all of us, in my opinion, the effort did not succeed.

Read some actual Masonic websites, then compare the truth with the paranoid hyperventilating posted elsewhere -- at places like the site you posted. Ask yourself who is more credible.

Don't believe everything you read, especially in the intarweb.

DD

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The main conspiracy against Freemasonry is by Freemasons themselves.
The most important facet of Masonic ideology and religion is that it is the juxtaposition of opposites that (in their opinion) propels humanity forward.
There is no such thing as "regular" Freemasonry, many lodges will refuse to recognise each other on any amount of issues especially in regards to race, religion, sex, sexuality or even ridiculously trivial things like supported football teams.

Yet it is supposedly these very conflicts that re-enforce to bonds of brotherhood within a lodge.
Extreme homophobia is common in many of the lodges here in Phuket although they allow known criminals and (probably unwittingly) atheists.

The only thing that will quell the continual bickering between rival lodges is to participate in combined operation against a commonly perceived enemy, normally a "profane" and more often not a completely innocent one at that.

The concept that they are all "brothers" is less two dimensional when you consider how few people actually are best friends with their real life brothers, but all the same you will stand by them when they are in trouble.

Most of the attacks I see "launched" against Masons are ultimately orchestrated by other Masonic lodges, their oaths of silence and blind obedience prevents them from considering this possibility so they come to the conclusion that it must be some "other" group, hence their need for the "Anti-Masons" who are a completely fictitious organisation created by the Masons themselves.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
The main conspiracy against Freemasonry is by Freemasons themselves.

And I guess you don't help things along with your constant telling of lies?

The most important facet of Masonic ideology and religion is that it is the juxtaposition of opposites that (in their opinion) propels humanity forward.

Nope. You're getting your Ying and yang mixed up. Although I personally believe in a balanced Universe (it's logical) Freemasonry teaches nothing regarding positives and negatives.

There is no such thing as "regular" Freemasonry, many lodges will refuse to recognise each other on any amount of issues especially in regards to race, religion, sex, sexuality or even ridiculously trivial things like supported football teams.

Quite simply untrue. There are a set of Grand Principles that Lodges have to observe to be accepted as "regular" Freemasonry. All Lodges under the UGLE adhere to these principals. All Lodges under the SJUSA adhere and so on. The Grand Lodges recognise each other because they share these principles.

Yet it is supposedly these very conflicts that re-enforce to bonds of brotherhood within a lodge.
Extreme homophobia is common in many of the lodges here in Phuket although they allow known criminals and (probably unwittingly) atheists.

As you already claim that you do not know of many Freemasons in Phuket, how would you know? Not only that, but a man's sexuality is his own business and not Freemasonry's. It's also very, very strange that you have implied many, many times here on ATS that Freemasons practice homosexuality yet now you state that they are homophobic. You can't have it both ways dude. The above would seem to point out that I am telling the Truth when I state that Freemasonry does not care about a man's sexuality and that you are yet again telling lies.

The only thing that will quell the continual bickering between rival lodges is to participate in combined operation against a commonly perceived enemy, normally a "profane" and more often not a completely innocent one at that.

Yet again, simply untrue. Lodges exist in harmony. This is the whole ethos of Freemasonry. Contrary to your statement, there are mechanisms in place where Lodges can be reported for malpractice. There have been historical instances where this mechanism has been put into practice - ie. P2,which was excluded from regular masonry long before there was a scandal regarding it's practices. Ye again you are lieing.

The concept that they are all "brothers" is less two dimensional when you consider how few people actually are best friends with their real life brothers, but all the same you will stand by them when they are in trouble.

Totally untrue and doesn't even merit being expanded upon.

Most of the attacks I see "launched" against Masons are ultimately orchestrated by other Masonic lodges, their oaths of silence and blind obedience prevents them from considering this possibility so they come to the conclusion that it must be some "other" group, hence their need for the "Anti-Masons" who are a completely fictitious organisation created by the Masons themselves.

I would ask you to supply evidence for the above statement. But of course you can't. You are lieing yet again.
Maybe the sunshine over there in Phuket (London) is affecting your mind, but you really need to get into the shade and give this subject some logical thought.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Huh DD.

www.totse.com...

Our fraternity,Shrinedom, is no transient hobby. It has numbered among its members the wisest and best men of the ages.

To be a member of such a fraternity is indeed a privilige and an honor, because the men who make up the organization have worked and labored up through the Consistory & the Commandery,which are among the highest degrees in Masonry, and as a result, it takes its place among other fraternal organizations,as well as in the world at large.

The lower Freemasons have no idea that the High Shriner Freemasons are working for the Jesuit General. They think that they’re just doing works and being good people. But the bottom line is that the high-level Freemasons are subject, also, to the Jesuit General because the Jesuit General, with Fredrick the Great, wrote the High Degrees, the last 8 Degrees, of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry when Fredrick protected them when they were suppressed by the Pope in 1773.So, you have the alignment with the Jesuit Order and the most powerful Freemason they had in the craft, Fredrick the Great, during their suppression. That is an irrefutable conclusion. And then, when you see the Napoleonic Wars, the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars carried out by Freemasonry, everything Napoleon did, and the Jacobins, whatever they did, completely benefited the Jesuit Order.

www.trosch.org...
Comment: Freemasonry is really a religion at its' core. A blue lodge always has an altar. Altars are always associated with religious worship and sacrifice. The Scottish Rite temples are so called because they have what is a supposed to be a copy of King Solomon's temple in them. Initiates are told that Masonry is based on Hiram Abiff who lost the "secret name of God" while he was building the great pyramid. As punishment he was entombed alive in the pyramid. When a Mason reaches the 33rd degree he is taught that the "secret name of God" is Jahbulon (sic Jobulun), a three part composite of Jehovah, Osiris, and Baal. Jehovah is the Germanic translation of YHWH, the tetragramaton, the God of the Israelites. Osiris was a god of the Egyptians, and Baal was a god of the Babylonians. The problem with this is that the YHWH of the Bible said He would never share His glory with any other, especially not the false gods of the Egyptians or the Babylonians. He brought the Israelites out of Babylon and Egypt and told them not to have anything to do with the people of those lands or their false gods. So at it's heart, Freemasonry is a religion based on the worship of esoteric knowledge, that is, the "secret name of God". Many Masons are unaware of this, enjoying the power and prestiege of their fraternity. Also, not every Mason is a Shriner, but every Shriner is a 33rd degree Freemason *. A friend of mine informs me that while George Washington joined the Masons, once he found out more about it, he left the Masons and never set foot in another blue lodge or had anything to do with Freemasonry for the last 25 years of his life. Good site, BTW.

Martin: FBI Director Hoover, Earl Warren, Gerald Ford, Johnson—Jesuit tools?

Phelps: Jesuit tools. All 33rd-Degree Freemasons. And remember, the Council of the 33rd Degree is located in Washington. They control all of the Shriners in this country. Washington is controlled by the Jesuits from Georgetown.

The capital of the United States is at Georgetown University, not the White House.

And if you go into the president’s office at Georgetown, you will see a picture of Bill Clinton, kneeling at the grave of Timothy Healy [past president of Georgetown], while the present president, Donovan, who is on the Walt Disney Board, is standing behind him.

I wanted that picture; I wanted a copy of that picture. Those people threw me out of that office. They would not let me have a copy of it. I sent another person, a lady, up there. They would not give it to her. I want that picture, for my book, of Bill Clinton kneeling at the grave of these Jesuits. Can’t get it. But if you go in the president’s office, it’s there.

Georgetown is the capital. They control all Freemasonry. In fact, if you go to Maryland, they’ve got the great big lodge across from a great big Jesuit institution, in Baltimore—a great huge Shriner Lodg

he Jesuits are the true authors of socialist-communism. The economic system of the Dark Ages was feudalism consisting of the few rich landowners and the many poor peasants. It was a sin to make a profit by anyone other than the feudal lords. Thus, if the world is to be returned to the Dark Ages, the Protestant middle class must be destroyed. Socialist-communism accomplishes this, having yielded its bitter fruit in both Great Britain and the United States. The great deception is that the Jews are the authors of communism. (After all, is not Zionism Jewish communism?) The facts are that the Jesuits used their Masonic Jews to introduce it in 1848 and again in 1917 with the Bolshevik Revolution.

The Jesuits then moved their Shriner Freemason FDR to recognize Russia’s bloody government in 1933. The Jesuits then financed Russian communism with their Knights of Malta on Wall Street. This enabled Joseph Stalin to carry out the purges of the Thirties.

Having deceived the world into believing communism was of Jewish origin, the Jesuits then used Hitler to implement "the Final Solution to the Jewish Question"—pursuant to the evil Council of Trent. The result was the mass murder of European and Russian Jewry at the hands of the Jesuit-controlled SS.

At the close of the Second Thirty Years War (1945) the Jesuits, with their Vatican Ratline, helped top Nazis to escape to South America. And where in South America? To the old dominion where socialist-communism had been perfected by the Jesuit fathers—to the nation of Paraguay.e is across the street from a Jesuit University. And they’re enemies?

On Friday, September 7, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, a brother to the President, issued an Executive Order in which members of the Florida National Guard were activated, “for the purpose of training to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disaster.” The Bush Dynasty, including the former Director of the CIA and business partner of the Gulf War’s Saddam Hussein, Shriner George H. W. Bush, not only knew the attacks were coming but actively participated in them.

Further, the demolition of the North Tower of the World Trade Center, floors 22, 23, and 24, destroyed massive FBI evidence against CFR member James Giffen, the CEO of the CFR’s Mobile Corporation, for illegal oil swaps between Iran and Kazakhstan. There was also evidence against CFR member and Shriner Freemason Alan Greenspan – the Jewish Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Jesuit General’s Federal Reserve Banking System – involving GOLD PRICE FIXING. Greenspan’s Masonic Jewish Zionist partners in crime included the CFR’s Morgan Stanley & Company and the CFR’s Goldman Sachs & Company. The evidence shows that those floors exploded and were destroyed minutes before the explosions from the airplane, and suggests that the airplane crashes were simply a “ruse of war”. Obviously, the Intelligence Community of Archbishop Edward Cardinal Egan IMPLODED the buildings which not only suppressed and destroyed evidence, but also resulted in the death and burial of at least forty-two of his loyal Knights of Columbus and several honest FBI agents. Indeed the Archbishop followed the great Jesuit maxim of “the ends justify the means.”

We, the American people, thanks to our Popish, prostitute Press, have been hoodwinked into fighting this war even as we were deceived into fighting the Pope’s war against the Japanese People during World War II, the consummation of the Jesuit General’s Second Thirty Years War waged from 1914 to 1945. For the attack on Pearl Harbor was no surprise to the nation’s most visible Shriner Freemason, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, even as the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was no surprise to the nation’s most visible Skull and Bones member, the wicked and evil mass murderer, President George W. Bush.

The destruction of both the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque – blamed on American Military forces – thereby enabling the Pope’s Shriner Freemasons to rebuild Solomon’s Temple, while simultaneously unifying Islamic fury, coordinated and directed by the Black Pope’s Masonic Moslem Intelligence Agencies in conjunction with his Masonic North American Intelligence Agencies, against the “heretic and liberal” American and Canadian Peoples of North America, we having been paganized through the Jesuit Order’s Bible-rejecting and deceptive educational systems, controlled Press and demoralizing theater movies;

Called by Jesuit John Courtney Murray and Knight of Malta Henry R. Luce “the American Century”, the Knights of Malta and Shriner Freemasons on Wall Street restored the Temporal Power of the Papacy (which Power was destroyed in the glorious Nineteenth Century) by financing Mao Tse-tung’s Communism, Stalin’s Communism, Hitler’s Nazism and the Fascism of Mussolini, Franco and Castro.

We Americans have it coming, and now that we have leapt into this trap of a Middle East war with the Moslem World, advocated by our Pennsylvania Senator and Shriner Freemason, the infamous Arlen Specter (who was “Cardinal Spellman’s Jew” having authored the magic single-bullet theory of the Warren Commission and served as President Clinton’s defender while on trial in the Senate), apparently the righteous Judgment of the risen Son of God is about to unfold. Our beloved country, the only nation in the history of the world to be founded on the Bible of the Protestant Reformation, will be turned into a nightmarish police state and a Nazi/Soviet concentration camp hell-on-earth because we have forgotten the God of our White American Protestant and Baptist-Calvinist founding fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Whose Spirit inspired these words:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join