Here is a site that may be of interest to you.
List of Canadian Sitings 2005
Here's a quick list of tips that I have come up with if I was going on a UFO 'hunting' trip.
- UFO's tend to avoid crowds of people. Most sittings/abductions occur when there is only 1 or only a few people present. Personally I would go with
at least one other person, just in case of an emergency. Also tell people when you are leaving and where you will be going.
- Relating to the first point, avoid population, head for the country side and large open spaces. Preferably without hills, so that you have a large
view of the sky.
- Go on a clear night. Clouds are obviously not going to be helpful.
- Take equipment you'll need for your own safety, eg: first aid kit, food, water, map, compass, torch, PHONE!, fuel, clothes, toolkit, radio.
- Take equipment that will provide you with evidence, eg: camera, video-camera, tape recorder, binoculars, telescope (if you have one), another
camera, lots of batteries for the cameras (because they have been known to fail!), tripod, film, spare memory cards for the digital cameras.
- When you get to your location, you can always try 'suggested' techniques of contact like calling, praying, thinking to the 'E.Ts' using
flashlights to shine at the sky..etc.
- If you happen to see one, GET AS MUCH EVIDENCE YOU CAN, because all of us here would love to see some proof!
Hope this helps
[edit on 20-11-2005 by Toasty]