It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boondock Saints 2?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know when Boodock Saints 2 is going to be finished? I loved the first film, and I hope that this sequal can be at least half as good.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I loved Boondock Saints. It was an excellent film that developed some interesting characters in a wonderful setting. The action scenes were very well done and, on the whole, this was a very enjoyable film. I hadn't heard that a sequel was even in the works! But, I'm sure that I will be able to find out simply through "googling".

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
BS2? Cool, but will this one be banned in America like the first one was after the COlumbine SHootings so you have to wait for it to come out on DvD/VHS? First one was great, poor David Della Rocco, his first big movie and he dies in it!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure if theres going to be a second one by the same people, from what I hear theres a Documentary on him saying how much of a (pr**k) he was to his friends and family when making that.

a linl to the documentary
www.imdb.com...

but then again I did find this
www.thezreview.co.uk...
and
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 11/26/2005 by EvilBat]

[edit on 11/26/2005 by EvilBat]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It'll never get made.

Troy relinquished the film rights to Elie Samaha, just so the film could get made...and Samaha is now under investigation in both the US and Germany, for defrauding investors on all the films produced under his "Franschise Films" banner.

Not only is Troy a merciless *^#$, but he's also a bad businessman - and also a sworn enemy of Bob and Harvey Weinstein. Back in the day, the Weinstein Brothers were going to make Boondocks with Brad Pitt in the lead, and a 30 million dollar budget. But, Troy Duuffy was such a boar, he castigated anyone who did business with him.

Basically, his career is over.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I won't be in the least disappointed if there's no sequel.

Boondock Saints was a great movie-- in large part because it was something different. It didn't follow any of the established formulas and instead stood entirely on its own. The characters were new and interesting, as was the story.

Any sequel couldn't be anything other than a pale imitation of the original.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
movies is best to remember...and leave it at that...without embarrasing, pale sequels...!!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I absolutely agree. There's no way anyone could top the original. I've gone thru several VHS copies and am on my second DVD. I turn anyone I know on to this movie and next thing I know I'm beggin for my copy back.
Great qoutes from this movie too.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I loved the first one, and I would love it if they made a sequel. That right there is really against what I think because I think most sequels are stupid and shouldn't have been made in the first place.

However, just to see what it is like, I wouldn't mind all that much if they did make a Boondock Saints 2.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hey, if its got the same style to it as the first one then I dont think anybody would have a problem with it. What people are more worried about is if it will live up to what BoonDock Saints is all about, because it would be a bloody shame for that name to be lablled as medicore.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
what a shame:shk: would have loved a sequell

new topics

top topics

join