It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a little about Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have been free of the "Matrix" as some call it, for all of My life. I was taught how to not be brainwashed into believing everything the government or church says, thru knowing how to see, listen, hear & speak double, triple, reverse-speak. I've been watching, assessing, & unraveling all the BS the goverenment, military, & other Cabals have been spouting out since I was 6 years old. All of what the government & church does is a major control mechanism, to keep the people ignorant & compliant & malleable only to those who hold the power. It is time, for the people of the World to unite themselves, before the World's governments unite everyone under the New World Order. The ultimate goal of the New World Order, is to take away Free Will from the World at large, by being able to monitor via cameras, tracking devices thru your cell phone, Ipod, you name it, they've got it. Also to eventually track you thru the use of microchips implanted in your skin. This will all be done voluntarily of course, for people's "Privacy", which will be actually stolen & used against them, so if you step out of line, they will literally know as soon as it happens, so you have so freedom whatsoever. If people are being tracked, how can they step out of line? They can't.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS SpartanLeonidas.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. I think it's about time, that we the people take back the World from the governments, churchs, & other Cabals, & this is a good way to do it.

Information is a weapon, just as much as a knife is, they are both double edged weapons, a knife in a mans hand, can either be a surgeons tool, to save someones life, or it can be a nurderous weapon in the hands of Charles Manson, a mass murdering pyschopath. The same holds true for information, it just depends on whose hands it's in, & what the intent of that person.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay...

top topics

join