It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the **BLEEP* is ID!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
what the hey happened to Ignorance Denied!!!!!!!!! am i the only one who cant get there??? please tell me im the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why isnt it there when i click on the link or when i type in the URL!!?!?!??!?!?!?!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's there for me. Looks a bit different though.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just realised that I can't log in.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ok i can get to it now, just in a panic bafore, lol.

the links to the ATS sites at the top work, but the pictures dont show.

i think its probably just a side effect of the major renovations they're doing. i can login and post fine, its just a bit different.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow, I never realised that ID existed untill now. What is the point of that forum? It seems to have alot of the same stuff, at least forum-types, as ATS/PTS/BTS.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't log in to ID
It doesn't recognize either my name or mt PW.
I'm pretty new here, so I haven't figured out who to ask for tech support. (Which is why I've been waiting for someone to ask something about Ignorance Denied, so I could jump in and say, "help!!!")
Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ignorance Denied is not a part of ATS, it is it´s own site. You ats-nick/password will not work there. You have to register there before you can login. Many ats members and staff are also members on ID

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hellmutt is right in that ID requires a separate login and password. If you already have a login/password for ID and still can't access the site - send me a u2u here and we'll get you fixed up.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Bleys

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
aha! B!

was i the only one who had the URL not found error?

and are these glitches just side effects of the changes?
you being in close contact with Mr. Seth Bullock, i guess you may be able to answer these questions, but if you cant, kindly ignore me

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The url problem you are having does appear to be limited to you. I can't see the tabs for ATS anymore on my computer but when I click on where they should be, it does take me directly to the ATS forum.

Hang in there - changes are happening, but perfection does take a bit of time to achieve.

Bleys

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
no you have never ignored me.

yeah the tabs work, but i cant see them either. i'm fine now though, just so long as everything works.

--Kit.

top topics

join