It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Universe itself a computer program?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

All my writings go through a spell checker Australian ( Microsoft spell checker ) I guess that’s Technology for you LOL...

I don't have much time to write, so it is quite on the cards my key work is poor...

Often another is writing for me anyway, but text still goes through a spell checker...

But that is often the case ( Poor spelling ) with People with a high IQ in abstract Logic, common knowledge...

I do not regard myself as a Scientist anyway LOL....

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is the Universe as you know it, the result of an Optical Based Computer Processing
System?

One of the most Important Components in your Universe is "Nothing" but you have to
understand the "Nothing" in its true Context and Nature...

Question: What exists in the Center of a Circle?

Question: Does Nothing exist there?

Question: Does it have shape or Size?

Do you get my meaning?

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller......

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Is the Universe itself a computer program ?????

Question: What is DNA?

Is DNA Not a Chemical based Program, in the Theoretical form of a Double Helix, that controls the formation and workings of an animal, such as a Human Primate and other organic Structures.

A Matrix Program controls the DNA Structure that Controls the Structure of Humankind!

So I guess here is one example of the Universe being of a Computer Program or Similar Processing System!!!

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have always felt that we are contained in something and that someone/s
have control over all of us.
Sort of like a game.
A high tech one. BUT i also feel like whatever has us, lets us have control of our lives. I know it sounds twisted, but i am in the second dimension due to an experiment i performed about a year ago, and "I" changed my life.
We have the power to vibrate higher....but at the same time we are being worked by some program.

If it doesnt make sense, i dont think i could explain it any better.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is a really fun thread to read. Very thought provoking. I think its safe to say that concepts/existence are created by a singular source, but from there, its creations could have very well created a billion different physical and ethereal dimensions, and from within any number of those, possibly created any number of individual computers that create existences which could be part of a network of other computer existences, which in turn do the same all over again unto infinity.
Along the hierarchy of possible dimensional evolutions, perhaps like stated before we are giving technology to the creators of this executable file, or are getting it from ourselves in the future or a different dimension, which again could just be the future.
Yet still, what intrigues me, is the first cause of all of anything that can be thought, the God or source. Considering all of thinkable existence must be composed of the first cause's non existing essence(existence being a perceptual concept), weather or not we are the direct creation, or the ancestor of a line of creations and computer programs; because all of anything is composed of the initial source of it ALL, it leads me to think and believe, at any moment, any particular of any experience, can self realize, re become the source, re realize the source is really ALL there is, and in other cases, perhaps the source just randomly chose a point to manifest into, perhaps to dance within its own creations, it could manifest a jesus or krishna in any dimension or computer program or John Doe on the street, as IT is what lets any of it be possible in the first place.

[edit on 11/19/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
One question that eveyone seems to ask when we talk about our reality, is where do we come from and if there's a God, who created GOD. It's at this point that most people run out of ideas and just accept the theory that GOD is somehow the beginning.

If our reality is a computer simulation then that question can be answered. God like us is just an illusion and it's creator was probably also an illusion. How deep does the rabbit hole go and how many simulations, within simulations are there. The artificial intelligent mind boggles.

Some day we will create our own simulation that physically mimics our own reality in every way. It may not turn out exactly the same way, but it will no doubt be inhabited by life forms with artificial intelligence that will ponder the meaning of their life and ask the same questions we asked. Who are we, who created us and what is life?

By creating our own simulation of life we might even answer our own questions about life, reality and beyond.
With a sufficiently powerful quantum computer, we might even be able to tap into these other reality simulations.

Jn

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

you would already be inside that simulation, so that you can ask the questions you ask.

the beginning would be in a continuous state of being.

we would not need to create a simulation to mimic this simulation, as the simulation we needed, would of already been created with this simulation, and process.

perfection would already of been achieved by a perfect god, which the simulation would be teaching us, as its designed purpose.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
God created everything, not just Heaven. Get the facts straight.

Thats not fact

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join