It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accepted for value method

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard of the accepted for value remedy/method?
Essentially there is no real money only federal reserve notes / paper money legal tender with no gold or silver to back it other than faith in any country controled by the IMF.
Anyways both Canada & the U.S. went bankrupt and entered into procedures surrendering their power to print currency and now borrow money from the IMF at insane intrest rates that are un payable. The IMF owns the federal reserve and the Bank of Canada, Australia, pretty much any bank in the IMF. These are private companies controlled by a handfull of unknown men who own everything.
Because there is no real money anymore anything can be moniterized for value like birth certificates or checks from closed accounts by simply going thru a complicated process I can barely grasp yet understand, BUT you can suppossedly get out of court by accepting everything for value and returning papers that have been noterized etc by following UCC code.
Anyways I don't know the actual process but a Farmer in Saskatchewan wrote checks on a closed account to pay off his farm, buy a large number of tractors, trucks, chemicals, feul, fertillizer, a few hundered head of cattle, computer equipment, etc, etc. When the "CROWN" caught up with him he was "charged" with 500 counts of fraud under 5000 dollars. He went thru the same accepted for value process, putting up his own 75 million dollar hand written bond signed and handed to the court, and was simply put on probation. He then got a copy of his court procession and wrote the judge a 7 page letter accepting for value to the judge on eveything that the judge offered during the trial and his probation was removed. He then wrote the court for the return of his 75 million dollar bond back but it had already been moneterized and put into circulation as currency in the "ELITE" world currency which exist outside our everyday controlled paper money.

Has anyone else heard anything?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This isn't crazy hear say, this actually happened.
Am I allowed to post his name legally without being sued?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Links would be helpful to articles regarding the story. Sounds fascinating but I for one would like to reasearch it more and read an learn more about it all.

I'd say there will be someone around who understand what you are saying but I am a bit green in those areas. Thats why links would be great.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yes, it works something like that. It is very complicated, but only because they do not teach the Constitution properly in our government controlled public schools. They (the people on top, this goes far above our government) do not want us to know our rights. If we all knew about this, we would see how many rights we have lost. It would surely start a revolution. Be careful researching this because there is a lot of misinformation on this subject, probably put out there by the ones who do not want us to know. It would take a couple weeks of typing continuously, for me to get anyone to understand this better. You can start by going to Google video and watching Michael Badnarik's Constitution class, it's about 8 hours long, and it will not put you to sleep. Also if you can get a hold of an old Black's law dictionary, at least 50 years old, that would be useful. Lawyers generally do not know about this, that is why they have to pass bar exams, to make sure they understand what they were taught, and not much more.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
RedemptionByMethod group on Yahoo. It's public and an open invitation.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes, "accept for value" is being done legally. In essence (the very, very short version), since there's no money of real value in circulation, an IOU for Acceptance of Value means that you're deferring payment until gold/silver gets back into circulation! Since that's not likely to happen within our particular lifetime, those IOU's just wind up defaulting once you're dead...Especially if you make sure that there's no clauses included in the IOU or the Bond that would defer payment onto any of your future generations.

However, it helps when you've also (beforehand) replaced your Birth Certificate with a Record of Live Birth (Recorded & Filed, not "registered") & perhaps another edge would be to have voided any Social Security accounts. Some more details & links to help get started with research on the legal "nuts-n-bolts" of it can be found somewhere in this thread.

That's about the fastest way I can explain it without (like Anonymous said) sit here typing for the next 2 weeks...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is an intriguing concept. I have done a little research on it and came up with this:

www.educationcenter2000.com...

The author of the above article seems adamant that this is a real legal loophole that can help you eliminate debt. I read the whole article however don't understand it very well as I am not a lawyer. Maybe there is a lawyer out there who can interpret and explain it in laymens' terms?? Also how does this apply to Canadians?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It works pretty much the same way for Canadians as much as for Americans...The two systems of laws are very nearly a precise match. As a matter of fact, of the research links that are in the thread that I linked to earlier, many of them were posted by Canadians!

In the later pages of the thread, I've even posted links to legal firms that will help get all of the proper paperwork together. Most can provide the proper forms, but a few will also provide the aid you need to make sure that they're filled out right & go through all of the proper channels.

I'm not going to type out any more here in this thread for people who don't read that other thread, because it's already covered over there...No need to keep re-typing a lot of the same stuff all over again! There's weeks & months of solid research over there already, including the research that red_leader linked to!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I dunno, kind of sounds like selling your soul to me. It sounds to me like you are basically writing out a contract of an IOU, which is redeemed at a later date. If this is indeed true.

How would you not be entering into a legal agreement by doing this? I'm curious about that.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That's the whole point...It's a legal agreement to pay when gold/silver gets back into circulation...The way that nearly every nation now relies on "fiat currency" it'll never happen. The debt is discharged. They want to be paid with "fictional money" so that's what you do to discharge the debt...Pay it with another fiction. That's the way the laws are...And that's why I still recommend the people read that thread I linked to in my first post on this thread.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's true!!! My husband and I are currently in the process!!! The prosess is hard to understand, but once taught, it's easy and you have crediters eating out of your hand. A man named Winston have videos explaing the process. The are expensive, but it's def pay off!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Be very careful about this stuff, look for evidence and read the debunking myths and form your opinions from both sides. I was all about trying this sort of thing out (who doesn't like the idea of free money/value?) before I got advice to look at it from the other side and there are plenty of sites that can provide evidence that this might very well be a fraud. And think about it... is there really such thing as a free lunch?

home.hiwaay.net...

I'll be looking for proof before I put my ass on the line for fraud.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
from what i understand, we are wanting 'set off' of their debt or public debt and not discharge of the account. Set off will settle the account and discharge carries it forward. I am aware that the set off is done through the original bond within treasury direct. A question I would like to put out there is this; why would you have to sell videos/info for $400 etc if you have figured out the commerce game? Would you not just share at that point? Or are people just selling theory in the form of packages?

That being said, there is a fundamental Truth to all of this. All of the acts, codes and regulations are just people using words. We, as a people have an opportunity to turn the corruption around but, we need to be fully honest here. Keep going.

As for government or corporate officials...I know from asking some simple questions to the head of banks, magistrates, lawyers, cops etc. that these are just people and most of you have more info regarding this matter than they do. I'm optimistic that the system can turn itself around to work for the people. I just become skeptical when someone claims to have figured it out and then will not tell unless i buy an overpriced dvd set. Again, if you had figured it and have access to treasury direct, why would you need to 'sell' anything?

Peace
christopher

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yep, it most certainly works. Here are some links which contain information about this and other similar methods of legally discharging or nullifying debt:

thinkfreeforums.org
suijuris.net
www.commonlawvenue.com...

[edit on 11/15/2008 by iceofspades]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
hi, i'm new at this, and think this is just awesome, however, i'm not a lawyer, and i'm a little confused...can anyone lead me in the right direction? where does one start with all this? thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
do you know because you've done it? I'm reading all this info until I understand it . I 'm very interested in this

but even if you do this you still have to have money right? I'm not sure I get what the pay off is exactly , What does it mean to me explain as though to a child ,as I r dumb

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's a tricky concept, considering modern society has trained us that the only thing with value are Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) and derivatives. It has taken me about 6 months to really begin grasping it fully.

My suggestion is that before you delve into using this method, be patient and take the time to fully understand what you're doing

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iceofspades

thanks I will, I'm just going to keep plugging away at this ,and teach myself how to think in this terminology

sounds like you could screw yourself fairly well by misapplying this

<<   2  3 >>

join