It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombian sex slave ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was thinking about that Natalie Holloway chick and the possibility of her being a Colombian sex slave. I didn't see the Dr. Phil thing where did he send his investigators?

How would you go about getting into contact with these pimps or whatever? Does anyone know if they do business over the Internet? If she has been kidnapped then the US should send undercover agents into these slave rings to find her.

I think the Aruban government was involved in some way with her death or kidnapping. When i have some free time i might take a peek to see what i can find.

I still think she is probably fish food but anything is possible. If it was corruption then some locals will definitely know. You just need to find the person who people respect, he will know everything.

In SA the guy who took care of our farm was a local chief so when anything went down or was going to go down he knew about it. Some guy said he was going to rob our house and when he tried he got messed up big time the night he tried by our neighbors.

Another time some ass poisoned my dog, he was probably planning on robing us the next day, dog survived but i was pissed. I asked the care taker and the next day he told me what he knew. I can't recall what happened to the guy

So all you need is one important person and you can find out very useful info. I'm not sure if they have tribes in Aruba but I'm sure some local elders are respected in the community. Anyway i would like to have your thoughts on this matter. Maybe we could start a research thread on this topic and see what we can find.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I think the Aruban government was involved in some way with her death or kidnapping. When i have some free time i might take a peek to see what i can find.

And how do you think the Arubian government would even care to be involved in the kidnapping or death of an American girl?? How?? Please tell me. Tourism is our main economy, so nobodoy in their right mind would even attempt something like that. Tell me how the higherups would've done it.

And tell me who would've done it. Gerald Dompig? Nel Oduber? Jan v Straten? Mike Eman? Booshi Wever? Edwin Jacobs? Henny Eman? Eddie Croes? Rudy Croes? or Ramon Lee??.. Nahhh... I don't think so.

So all you need is one important person and you can find out very useful info. I'm not sure if they have tribes in Aruba but I'm sure some local elders are respected in the community.

Tribes??? Yeah I belong to the Apalewa tribe....

Seriously, we don't have any tribes here. We are not a primitive country, and I feel offended by those remarks..... nahh just kidding.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
AHHA!!

It was THE BANDIT795!

Because we all know that he who proclaims his innocence the loudest is usually guilty ... wait ... they're all guilty anyway!! HAHAAAAAA

It's amazing just how upset people get over one 18 year old barbie doll when there is a massive amount of crime to be solved in their own backyards. No conspiracy here, move along.

note: Sorry Bandit, couldn't resist!

[edit on 20-11-2005 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Why Colombia? Or do they have a more well-known slave trade or something?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
When the authorities in this country (U.S.A.) figure out who killed my brother-in-law early last year, then I just might be concerned about some young girl who made poor choices. Maybe if my sister had a lot of money, her story could have made the headlines nation wide too.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamic Reality
Why Colombia? Or do they have a more well-known slave trade or something?

No. On the contrary, Colombian girls are the ones who are taken hostage and made into sex slaves.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I was thinking about that Natalie Holloway chick and the possibility of her being a Colombian sex slave. I didn't see the Dr. Phil thing where did he send his investigators?

I don't see what Columbia has to do with any of this.
If there were any sex slave rings involved, they would probably be American - based. Afterall, America is one of the worst offenders as far as sex slavery goes anyway. Which is probably one of the reasons so many other countries consider us "evil."

Mod Edit: to remove BIG Quote

[edit on 28-11-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
When the authorities in this country (U.S.A.) figure out who killed my brother-in-law early last year, then I just might be concerned about some young girl who made poor choices. Maybe if my sister had a lot of money, her story could have made the headlines nation wide too.

Unfortunately, our system tends to favor those who have money, power, or control. Therefore, it is of little consequence if someone who is not of one of those three categories comes to be indisposed of. It's unfortunate, but I highly doubt that anything will be done about it. You just have to hope that you find someone that doesn't live by the system, and actually cares that a life was unjustly lost, rather than that your family may not be rich or powerful people.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe you guys should take a look and see where Aruba is on the world map, yes there are other countries on this planet. Colombia is right by Aruba so they could have taken her by boat there and shipped her out to some other place or she could have been kept there. Venezuela is also close by so she could be there as well.

top topics

join