It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow,

Okay, first of all, the "feel" of the live speed video with the sound and everything is very convincing. If you turn up your sound all the way you can hear the cameraman muttering something. To me, it appears like he notices a figure (A) and lets out an "oh sh%t,..." and then whispers to himself, "okay, okay okay, ..." as he moves toward the area with palpable excitement and fear.

I have had a black bear literally enter my tent while camping, and I can tell you that all of the "why doesn't he run? why doesn't he yell out?" responses are from people who have NEVER experienced that kind of absolute adrenaline freak-out. Your mind RACES. You would be amazed at how quiet you can breath when you feel you need to. His reaction seems natural, and not staged. He is obviously trying to give himself the courage to approach, and then when one moves in the open he zooms in thinking he will get a better shot. He cannot control his excitement, but his natural instinct allows him to at least attempt to control his noise while approaching.

As for the images, it is clear that there is one point on the video where there are definitely two in the picture at once.

By the way, WAY ABOVE TOP for Dulcimer for making the individual frames available.

Okay, so start with frame # 155. Click through the frames 155 through to 175. Do you see the dark figures? Click back through to frame 155. At frame 155 the first figure is almost at the top of the frame dead center. This figure shows the most distinct shape when moving toward the left during those 20 frames. Also in frame # 155 the second figure is in the very top left corner.

So, what does that prove? Nothing really, a couple of guys from Sonoma county rented multiple monkey outfits and pranced around while their buddy filmed them, right? I'm not even into the bigfoot deal, but there is something about this video that seems too real to me. The first time I watched this video I couldn't help but think the figure looked like an orangutan. It just doesn't look 8-9 feet tall. Still, running into any primates in the wild in Sonoma county would probably freak any normal hiker out.

My gut says real, but my brain won't let me go there so easy.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is a great clip. I have been following from the start and I have to say it IMHO appears to be quite real. Also, I have watched all the different formats of the clip and I have spotted a total of 3 creatures. Dulcimer...You rock for breakin it down to frames. I have taken those frames and edited them to outline my findings. If anyone would like to see what I found then just U2U me and I'll gladly email them to you(sorry, don't have a web host). I also emailed the owner of the clip with a few questions I/we have and I will report any response I get back to you guys. Great Find!

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to revise what I said in that earlier post. After watching the full speed video another 2 dozen or so times I think it is just one entity.
The second one in frame 155 appears that it may be shadows in the background which appear later in the film. The full video can be summed up like this.

Cameraman turns on camera. He turns the camera downhill toward "sound" and immediately spots the creature.

He then utters something and begins moving toward the creature's position.

We lose sight of the creature.

The cameraman after moving a ways pauses and pans the area returning the focus of the camera to where he thinks he last saw the creature.

Said creature then abruptly stands up and saunters off.

The one part that bothers me is that it seems that the creature, if it is afraid, would remain in its "hidden" position unless the cameraman then resumed moving toward it. I am still conflicted over this video, but seriously, why didn't he search the area for some physical evidence? Here's the dirt from my shoe? If this guy isn't hoaxing he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by informatu

He then utters something and begins moving toward the creature's position.

He says his girlfriend's name "Jill".

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
did anyone see the "bigfoot" walt twards the left of the screen first?
just 5 seconds in
he dose it trust me look closley

Velvet

[edit on 113030p://p11o by Velvet1717]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm.......if it is a hoax, It is i admit a pretty good one. Anyone good at serious analysis software use?

Wig

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1717
did anyone see the "bigfoot" walt twards the left of the screen first?
just 5 seconds in

Yeah That's Bigfoot 'A' try looking now for Bigfoot 'B' & 'C' btw 'B' is the main bigfoot you can't miss this one.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Its the same one. Watch closely. Whilest changing direction it gets further away. Its walking sideways-down the hill, then it realises its spotted, changes direction then runs down-the other way.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Looking at my frames yet again, I think during this frame it may be looking toward the camera.

It is frame 400 of my set. If you look at the frames before and after it, you will notice some blur in the head movement, like it turned its head to the camera, and then away in a motion.

Just my guess.

BTW my bandwith is holding up nicely, using far less than I imagined. About 500 megs used so far.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Come on its a fake, it would have seen the cameraman, they must be highly sensed and the arms moving looked too exaggerated.

But I may be wrong

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
meh youre prolly right........lets lock the the guy who filmed it in a room and not feed him till he admits its a fake.

seriously though has he got any contact details?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The contact details are on his webpage.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have found the author posting about it here:

www.spirituality-forum.com...

At 11-16-2005, 05:52 PM.

Not that it means anything though.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

the big bigfoot book
featuring death of a witch

124 page b/w trade paperback $7.95

In the Pacific Northwest lives a famous being that almost no one has seen. A monster so legendary that it is known the world over. The Indians called it Sasquatch. We call it the Bigfoot.

Join Richard Klaw, co-editor of the Eisner nominated Weird Business, and his friends as they explore eight different realities of this legendary creature. The Big Bigfoot Book features all original work from A.A. Attanasio, Neal Barrett, Jr., John Bergin, Dan Burr, Bill D. Fountain, Phil Hester, Batton Lash, Newt Manwich, Paul O. Miles, Norman Partridge, Doug Potter, Joe Pruett, Fernando Ramirez, William Browning Spencer, and Mark London Williams.

Front cover by Mark Nelson.
Back cover by Ted Naifeh.
Edited by Richard Klaw.

Please tell me that this is not some weak attempt at promoting a book... Please tell me that this is a different Mark Nelson...
Prolly not the same guy but I wanted to share this information anyway.

Got the quote from here

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Considering the fact that the book you mentioned was published almost a decade ago, I very seriously doubt this would be a publicity stunt.

Binding: Paperback
EAN: 9781885418074
ISBN: 1885418078
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 124
Publication Date: June 21, 1996
Publisher: Mojo Press

Source.

That book is also a graphic novel that was apparently made more for entertainment purposes than for information. So, again, even if Mark Nelson the Videographer is the same Mark Nelson as the cover illustrator, I have some major doubts that he would be trying to prop up sales of a fictional work--which he didn't even write or illustrate, aside from the cover--by hoaxing a video of Bigfoot.

As for the video, I find it rather convincing, but I see only two distinct creatures in it. I'm not much into the legend of Bigfoot, but I'll be watching this topic with no small amount of anticipation. This is a fairly exciting discovery.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Wolvaurynphamir]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I looked at the book thing too. Although they live in different states.

Most likely not connected.

Wig

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I have found the author posting about it here:

www.spirituality-forum.com...

At 11-16-2005, 05:52 PM.

Not that it means anything though.

With that sort of a welcome I'm not surprised he didn't return, I'll email him and tell him he will get a better reception here. Though he will need to give us the rest of the film clip.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Good Idea Wig. There have been several places on the net started and each with a lot of ridicule toward Mark and his claim. At least here we are trying to find answers before doing that. Lets hope you get a reply. I emailed him when this first started and asked him to come here and help us answer some questions in his defense. I really feel he has chosen someone to help in this investigation and sure they have already been back to the site to look for more evidence left behind. I also checked the local pappers and TV from that area and no reports at all. If a hoax that would have been the first thing done to get attention.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

With that sort of a welcome I'm not surprised he didn't return, I'll email him and tell him he will get a better reception here. Though he will need to give us the rest of the film clip.

Even better, make no requirement at all of the man. If you want to ask him questions, I don't see the point of requiring him to turn over something this important.

Irrespective of how this turns out, the man has the right to make the calls on his video...right?

[edit on 11-25-2005 by Valhall]

Wig

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What I think is important is that he atleast tells us how much more footage there is and what his plans are. If it were me, I'd do that. and I'd want the public to be able to see all of it, but I would want to look at my options first of how that might be best achieved, for all concerned.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join