It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hope someone recorded it for us all to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think it’s painfully clear that this was a hoax committed by Penn and Teller…and it was NOT FILMED in Sonoma COUNTY!

The thing that still bothers me is the self righteous few that hide behind a keyboard posting here and elsewhere claiming they “knew this or that” as fact, when in truth they are shooting from the hip. I have nothing against people that state their opinion, but to cross that line WITHOUT proof is unacceptable.

As I said, Iron Buffalo… You really need to apologize!

John Freitas

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
wow, you do know this website has been online for quite awhile...at least 9 months..maybe more.....its pretty amazing.

props to penn & teller for pwning everyone including myself.

my guess is they were waiting for it to get the buzz they wanted...

its hurtful and genius at the same time....a cup of shadow of the colossus anyone?

i remember reading about the website and how vague it was...but, I blew it off...cause this kinda stuff is always "Vague" lol man, I feel smart and stupid at the same time.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Cool Video! and thank's for the info-

DrQ

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I would really like to think that such a creature that is around without hurting anyone does exist. I was not able to see the video but the pictures really dont cut it.
I would really like to see a good picture of one of those beings but will all the technology and good digi cams around such a bad pic will just not do it for me. Someone please come up with a good pic of a bigfoot

Ox

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Its not going to happen.. I mean.. Like most people I'd like to believe there is something out there.. some species that hasnt been discovered yet.. but just glimpses have been taken.. But in all reality.. If there was something like this out there you would have to bet that at some point it would be aggressive.. to protect not only itself but others in its species.. All apes and monkey's are territorial.. period.. For example a group of 20 Chimpanzee's escaped from a Wildlife Sanctuary in Sierra Leone (Its in the news) and they mauled several American tourists and killed a taxi driver simply by ripping him apart... literally.. And this is a Chimp.. Imagine a HUGE Ape.. over 7 feet tall.. There's no way that someone wouldnt have been attacked getting that close, Especially with Apes being so territorial..

And dont say .. "Well Ox.. Bigfoot is the missing link between human's and apes and there's no way it could be aggressive at all, I KNOW!".. Sorry but you dont know.. All species can be aggressive.. That's all there is too it. And I highly doubt that if this species exsists, It is bipedal, with a gate that is SO similar to a human, Look at Apes (again) Silverbacks walk on two legs but they hunch.. It's just that simple. This thing wouldnt swing its arms, It's arms are it's balance and help it move...

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Cryptozoology Penn and Teller episode aired a couple days ago. I'm going to watch it some time today and report back.

You can probably find it on Bittorrent..

UPDATE: THe Penn and Tell DOES show them taking video footage of the FAKE bigfoot. I think its clear that this is very much a fraud.

Go watch the episode yourselves.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by djsly]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think its just fake.. The aint even scared if you watch the movie.. so..

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
one million garbonzo beans to anyone who can post the penn and teller footage. we all wanna see it. someone has the power, come on peoples. mmmmmm...footage.
bigfootage.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was on vacation in Cuba last week and I happened to see this Penn and Teller episode on the TV there. I find them really irritating. Their show is called Bull****. They swear so much when they talk they sound like real idiots. They set people up with their fake footage and then call them ***holes for having an interest in it. Was not impressed.

Penn & Teller

[edit on 5/2/2006 by librasleep]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WigOk, I'd just like to say, just because Penn & Teller say they hoaxed it, doesn't mean that's true.

With respect to you as a person, Wig, but not your lack of rational thought, I am astounded that anyone could, not only view the video and see it as authentic, but actually have the perpetrators admit it, and broadcast it on national TV, and STILL not believe it! Whew...

I found my way here (to this forum) by watching the Penn & Teller show - they used a page from his forum as a backdrop for a split second - I googled a screenname and voila!

For those that insist on seeing the guy get in to the monkey-suit and watch them taping the hoax, you can download the following:

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here's what I got from your link....

PREMIUM-Zone (privileged Area)
NEW: Create your own RapidShare-folders! FREE
WARNING OF PHISHING! (Please read!) PREMIUM-Downloads Banners Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Imprint
Forgot Premium-password?

RapidShare - The world's biggest 1-Click Webhoster

You want to download a file. Please scroll down to choose FREE or PREMIUM-download.
Click here to upload files easily for free!

Upload-limit: Unlimited! (Max. 100 MB per file! Split-archives allowed!)
Download-limit: Unlimited! (Some files have more than 100.000 downloads!)

RapidShare, the world's biggest (over 15 million files uploaded!) and fastest (45 Gigabit/s up/down!) 1-click file-hoster.
Burning the net with 360 Terabytes of hard-drive capacity right now and growing! Millions of users just can't be wrong.
Get your own PREMIUM-ACCOUNT to use ALL advantages of RapidShare!

Try Windows Live OneCare
Get Round-The-Clock PC Protection & Maintenance!
Almost all Sites listed with Free Ringtones - All for Free! Best Hair Removal Studios
Free List of the Best and Cheapest Studios in the U.S!
Crazy Videos
Guys play basketgirl instead of basketball Try Windows Live OneCare
Get Round-The-Clock PC Protection & Maintenance! 15 Free Ringtones
Get Your Favorite Songs On Your Cell.

Your Ad on one of the world's biggest web-pages!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to download P_TbullS04E04.part1.rar
Choose download-type PREMIUM Free
Download-Limit Unlimited Limited
Max. parallel downloads No limits 1
Use RapidGet to download and upload files! No
Support for download-accelerators No
Support for resuming downloads No
Downloads start instantly No
Extra slots, if servers are full No
RapidShare URL-Checker No
RapidShare Direct-Downloads No
When will YOUR uploaded files
automatically be deleted? Never! (Only when you
close your account.) 30 days after
no download!
Select your download:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It's really not much more complicated than following directions.

At the bottom of the page it says:

Select your download: Premium Free

Clearly you'd probably want to click the FREE button.

Another page comes up wanting you to wait a certain time (60 sec?) - you type in the code that's printed right there on the page in the box (like you do when signing up for forums/email accounts) and click on the download link. Most free filesharing services have similar steps to go through. I use Rapidshare daily so becoming a premium member was a logical choice for me - but it remains free for anyone - with certain limitations.

DW

Wig

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdministratorWith respect to you as a person, Wig, but not your lack of rational thought, I am astounded that anyone could, not only view the video and see it as authentic, but actually have the perpetrators admit it, and broadcast it on national TV, and STILL not believe it! Whew...
With respect to you 'Admin' as a person, but not your inability to read posts and the respective time stamp. The post to which you refer was written before the P&T show was aired.......Not that I could have watched it anyway. It was merely an expression of a possibility. And a desire for the P&T show to *prove* it was them, and not just merely *say* it was them. I hope you find this acceptable.

For those that insist on seeing the guy get in to the monkey-suit and watch them taping the hoax, you can download the following:
I'll have a look now, thank you for bringing these to our attention, how did you know they were there? I have managed to download part 2, it refused me part 1, and I will have to wait until tomorrow to attempt to get part 1 again and part 3.

I have also discovered I can't unwrap it until I have the other 2 parts, atleast that is what WinRar is telling me.

If you - or anyone else has access to these files perhaps you or anyone else can upload them to Youtube - max: 100MB/10 mins runtime per video. Thanks very much. Youtube is much more user friendly and has 24/7 completely free/no limits access.

[edit on 31/5/2006 by Wig]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Administrator

It's really not much more complicated than following directions.

DW

rapidshare , has never worked for me , EVER and i doubt it ever will

i get " download session invalid " everytime .

other host sites , megaupload ect work fine , and more tech savvy folks have told me that the way my router / hub is set up -- and the fact it has a hardwired firewall means that getting it to work would be more hassle thn its worth , and i shouldnt tamper with the router security

Wig

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

rapidshare , has never worked for me , EVER and i doubt it ever will

i get " download session invalid " everytime .

That's what I got three times just now trying part 1, then I tried part 2 and I got a successful download. I subsequently got a "DL limit exceeded" message when I tried for part 3. Your problem (and mine earlier) must be linked to something else perhaps a proxy address, but I dunno why it suddenly worked for me for part 2.

I suspect if you persevere like I do you will eventually get a slot, the trouble is there are other people from the same IP address as yourself trying also, eventually you should get a message saying your IP addy has downloaded xxxxKb you will have to wait 45 mins, and then come back in 44mins and try again, every 10 seconds.

What I don't understand is that rapid share identifies my IP address as 62.252.32.xx and shields up identifies my IP address as 82.11.XXX.xxx

[edit on 31/5/2006 by Wig]

Wig

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
But I just tried about 30 times at the end of the wait for xxmin period, all the time I got download denied, until eventually I saw someone else had managed to get a download, and 3 mins later I was locked out for another 80mins.

Rapidshare there is no doubt about it, is pants. Please use Youtube.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The video is now available in it's entirety with one simple click in a new post discussing the penn and teller episode :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your interested in seeing the whole episode and discussing that angle -its all there.

peace!

Thunder.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Video looks fake.
Why is it Bigfoot always walks like he's wearing a fur suit that doesn't fit right on a hot day?
That actor walked around just like one of the extras in Planet of the Apes.
Why is the camera man sitting way down in the grass? I'd jump up to get a shot like that......in fact, I would have chased the thing and left my camera on.

EDIT:
Aha, I was right, it's fake. Penn & Teller, huh? Those wacky guys...

[edit on 31-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

Wig

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
tasteslikethunder,

Thanks for the link, I managed to watch it. I'll be surprised if a UK TV company decides to buy that rubbish for transmission in the UK.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join