It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Canadian?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi all. I am from British Columbia,Canada. I am just wonding if there are a lot of Canadians on this site and what province you are from. I think this site is a great way to say "I am proud to be Canadian".

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why yes, I am. Thanks for asking!

BC born and bred.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am.

From Saskatchewan sadly.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am from the east coast.. Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

I think the Atlantic canadian crowd is very limited; anyone else out their ?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oooh, a bluenoser.
My mom is from Cape Breton.

Don't forget to add yourself to the ATS map Zaimless. I'm still all alone in BC and I could use the company!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
God Damn Canadians!!! Do you Know what I think About YOu!!!!!!

I think your all awesome!!!!!!! from your love of beer! to your accepting Nature!!
Not to mention you have some really beautiful ladies up there, Unfortunately i've never visited, but the ones of you i have had the honor of meeting, makes me proud to be your neighbor

When i come across a canuck i alway by them a beer!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm an American who has lived in Canada for over twenty years. Technically I have dual citizenship and I am very happy and proud to live in such a fine country. Canada is a wonderful country with a wonderful, multicultural population. It's a great place to live. What more can I say?

jra

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm also Canadian and from BC as well.

Originally posted by Duzey
Don't forget to add yourself to the ATS map Zaimless. I'm still all alone in BC and I could use the company!

Didn't know about this. I just added myself to it now.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm a lifelong Albertan, born and raised in Edmonton.

Fortunately, the Bush administration hasn't clued in to the fact that we have more oil than Iraq up north in the tarsands of our province... if dubya ever learns that, we're gonna get invaded...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've lived in Toronto and in New York for quite some time and they are like night and day. Bump shoulders with a Torontonian and you'll get a "Sorry". Bump into and New Yorker and... yikes. They are both great places and the people are great.

GoldEagle

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was born in Newfoundland and I've been living in Alberta since I was 3 years old.

bordnlazy, you Californians are all right too .

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Lets have a laugh, Go and make a post

You might be a Canadian If...

Thread to take a few jabs at ourselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
w00t! Canadian bred and born baby!

From Sudbury originally, but now I reside in Ottawa.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Born and raised in Ontario, its a great place.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
/lives in Toronto

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well, frankly, I'm not a Canadian. I'm an American. However, I've lived in Canada since 1979 and I'm married to a Canadian so, technically that would make me a dual citizen. Nevertheless, I live in Canada and I love it here. Canada is a great country with a wonderful multinational population and culture.
One would be hard pressed, indeed, to find a better place to live.

One note, if there are any Canadian members living in or around Toronto, there will be an unofficial meeting of ATS Members on April 1st, in Toronto.
For more details and/or to sign up the attendance list check out theATS Toronto Gathering Thread

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
No, sadly I'm not Canadian. However, I would take like to this opportunity to declare that I've liked every Canadian I've encountered (so far); that my bestest ever most favourite computer game is from a Canadian company; and that I feel slightly intimidated by your national hockey teams. Anything else you've got going for you? Let me know.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm not...im from Pennsylvania. I've been to canada befor though...lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Canadian to the core.

I didn't totally appreciate my country until I was away for a few years. It was so nice to come home again.
I've had the good fortune to be able to travel to every province in the country except Newfoundland, and I hope to see that someday.

Canada is such a fantastic place to live.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I'm an American who has lived in Canada for over twenty years. Technically I have dual citizenship and I am very happy and proud to live in such a fine country. Canada is a wonderful country with a wonderful, multicultural population. It's a great place to live. What more can I say?

wow are you being seriouse? i thought americans thought canada was americas retarded cousin! are you the only american in the world who thinks this or are there others? oh please tell your american buddies we dont live in igloos... thats poppycock.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join