It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I really, REALLY want to know if there is a point to war. The best I can figure is it is all about money and land. Don't we have enough of that to go around yet???

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Damn still no replies. I think you need to call people names to get them to speak sometime lol.

Anyway in deed there is tons and tons of money to be made on war. There are tons of deals that will be made and people put in governments of countries that will benefit US private deals for years to come. There is a very sick science to it most people don't understand.

Is there any good with war? Its very hard to answer. When Japan got nuked I never would see a nuke being used again. The countless wars that have happened in the past are always different in the next. An evolution of ignorance so to speak. With the evil that war brings also leaves a long standing fear in history to not have it done again but if the amount of thought was put into not fighting and resolving an issue in other methods yes it would be possible. Some people can say oh no sometimes you must drop a bomb or send in an army but they are limited thinkers...

Anyway two wrongs don't make a right. If someone punches me in the face I can stop them without violence.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Anyway two wrongs don't make a right. If someone punches me in the face I can stop them without violence.

im sure there are many ways to achieve the same means without violence. but wen u deal with people who attempts to shoot you, think you can stop them nonviolently?

new topics

join