It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Holy Crap! Not another Scam! Mark_Paul already tried this one on me.
"Kindly send me your name and address including your contact phone number for mailing the payment to you."
Then again, you're likely the SAME person.
Here is the problem with your idiotic scam.
1. You've already tried this on me.
2. The United Nations are in New York City, not Belleville, IL. Why would someone living in New York or UK looking for Used furniture in a Belleville, IL paper??
3. It all gets confused here "your effort and concern if you could cash the Money Order and send my agent money via Western Union after you might have deduct the funds for the sales of your item + an extra $50 for your time and effort"
You see Mark_paul was going to send me $5000 and trust that I send the rest back. His associate would handle the everything. In your case, it's an agent. Hmmmm... Strangely simular, don't you think?
Are you doing this because the $15 Million Nigerian e-mail scam wasn't working?
Hello seller, am live in US but presently now in UK , cos i work with united nation. and am interested in purchasing your item to UK, but i'll like to pay via US MONEY ORDER. Concerning the shipping, my shipping agent will come for the pickup immedaitely after the payment as been cleared, but i'll like to include and extra money on the money order that will be send to you + sales of your item, the essence of the excess of the money is for my shipper for the shipping of the item and to bring some of my goods belonging. I would really appreciate your effort and concern if you could cash the Money Order and send my agent money via Western Union after you might have deduct the funds for the sales of your item + an extra $50 for your time and effort okay. but you let me have the final asking price of the item, So if you wish to help me as regards this issue and willing to continue with this transaction, Kindly send me your name and address including your contact phone number for mailing the payment to you. Best Regard,
Thanks for the quick response concerning the sale of the (furniture), i want you to go get the advert off the web and consider the (furniture),sold,presently i am schedule to leave for Holland on a business engagement that will last me for 5 working but this does not stop this transaction as i will be informing my business associate in the state to make out a check of $5,000 to your care and as soon as you receive the check you will deduct your cost price and additional $50 then you will transfer the balance via western union money transfer to the shipping company that will handle the pick up,the resaon being that i have other consignment in the state which they will pick up for me,.Kindly provide me with your full name, valid phone and complete contact information for the payment if my mode of payment is considered and if i can trust you with my funds.i look forward to read from you.
Thanks God Bless You..
My name is Herman Munster, and I live at 1313 Mocking Bird Lane
My phone number is 1-666-555-1313. My wife Elvra would be answering the phone.
my Associates are Homer Simpson and Ned Flanders, they live at 742 Evergreen Terrence Ave.
The above information is false, kind of like the three others that tried to pull the same scam on me.
Here are the problems with your scam:
1. You're the Third person to try this on me. This is getting irritating, because I would really like to sell this furniture.
2. Your yahoo.co.uk was a dead give-away. Also someone saying the work for the UN, which is in New York City, but looking for used furniture Illinois.
3. All you scamsters use the same form letter. "Dear Seller", and you're "associate" or "agent" is involved. Also "leaving for a Business trip to..." Mark_Paul was going to Holland, you're going to Canada...
4. Business and Trust, playing off someone's greed. Mark_paul offered me $5000 compared to your lousey $3800, doesn't matter because I would be the one getting burned in the deal anyways.
5. Poor English and bad grammer.
6. You provide me with none of your information, such as a phone number, which in-turn you'll probably tell me the phone line is down or system problem. Well, that figures for a nation stuck in the stone age like yours, with a 70 year old telephone system which probably still uses switch boards.
I hope this was educational as well as enlightening. I encourage you to get a life.
xxxxx xxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the response concerning the sale of the sofa set,go get the advert off the web and consider it sold, You dont have to bother about the pick up presently i am schedulled to leave for canada on a business engagement and this will last me five working days but i believe this does not stop this transaction as i will be informing my business associate in the state to make out a certified cashier check of $3800 to your care as soon as you receive the payment and verify it you will deduct your cost price and additional $50 then you will transfer the balance via western union money transfer to the shipping company that will handle the pick up,the reason being that i have other consignment which they will
pick up for me they will aswell be responsible for the signing of all titles relating to this transaction.
Kindly provide me with your full name valid phone# and complete contact information for the cheque delivery if my mode of payment is considered and if i can trust you with my fund. I look forward to do business with you.
--- email@example.com wrote:
High Class Sofa/Love Seat at and affordable price:
A Belleville.com buyer would like to know more about your
Hello seller, i am intrested in buying your item for sale i will like
to know the asking price and the present working condition.I want you
to know tnat i will be taking care of the shipping.
Get back to me