It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afraid of Something Worse Than the Men In Black

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Another thing you have to remember is this site is chock full of armchair scientists and debunkers that no matter the amount of proof you present will still find something to cry BS about.

Isnt that the truth,,,,,

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yuriko;;
Sorry if I derailed you thread...
I will not do it any further..

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Umm.. some of you guys sent me U2Us. I was gonna reply but it says I need like 20 more posts to send messages... so yeah. Can't do much about that except try to get more posts...
Sorry.

As I've said I don't think I have any doubts about posting experiences as of now but this specific one I was talking about I prefer not to speak of now for absolutely 100% personal reasons. But I probably won't hesitate to share other experiences.

I'm glad to see people are still posting and trying to convince me to speak.. makes me feel I'm not alone hehe.

Does ATS have a chat?

Yuriko

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yuriko Oyama
Does ATS have a chat?

Yes

It's at the top of the screen between "new posts" and "send news".

However, you do need 200 posts to use it.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah im open-minded so u wont have any problems from me. The only problem is that people who report this "stories" should be prepared for doubts, and ridicule from other people, so that they will be ready.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Text Black
I don't understand, the ATS forum is an ideal place to start dialogue to understanding UFOs etc, so why would you start a post, and then not speak about your experiences, giving the very poor excuse for personal reasons. The tone of your posts seem attention seeking,, you don't seem to have really had something to say

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sometimes rejection is always going to be a possibility.

The UFO and Aliens subject is one of those things that fits into that category.

I think this is just a simple fact of life.

Now if you have a story to tell you should know that nothing bad ever happens to people who share their personal stories. At worst people won't believe you.

If you claim to have evidence, then show it.

Just like my own personal story of a Close Encounter with a UFO , I have no evidence to prove that it happened conclusively with Physical evidence.

Unless you have or claim to have Physical evidence your just fine , but that does not guarantee that others will believe your story just because you said its true.

So I would feel free to share your story.

If your not trying to deceive the Board with a trick , then you shouldn't not fear the possibility of a " trick " becoming exposed.

You can't really blame the UFO community for looking for and exposing the " tricks" that occasionally surface whether it be here at ATS or anywhere else.

For instance if your Billy Meier and you claim to have gone back in Time and taken out of focus Pictures of a T- Rex , and an ATS member can show that the Picture is actually of a known Painting in Europe for example , you just had your " trick" debunked. Its to late after that to come back and say the CIA replaced the " real " pictures.

If your not pulling a Hoax , and you are not bringing " Faux" evidence to the table , you should be able to have many people on ATS listen to your story.

If you have a true story , don't try to fake pictures to prove it and you should be fine. Just remember that it does not mean everyone will believe what you are saying and accept that.

And tell us your story.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yuriko Oyama, welcome to ATS, I hope that when you feel the time is right, you will tell us.

All in your good time.

There are many fine people on this board, who will undoubtly question your experience, with respect and objectivity.

Should someone not show this respect - well their next post is as close as the ignore button.

Be well.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"Or if you do, "they die down just when it gets exciting" (as I recall someone said that in the Orion alien post). They stop posting.."

Errmm, that was me.
But its true, take the thread Afghan illumanti, there's a guy on there, with apparently all these secrets,information, regarding an underworld.

Poss true, but he never answers questions directly, or properly.
He says he knows everything and can answer any question.

I too think that maybe when something genuine comes along would it get written off as a hoax, but i believe if its true, the truth will show it self.

Ive yet to be convinced, but for the record, i do believe in Aliens, ET's.

I would love to hear your story..............

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did I fall for this thinking I was aiding a person who if afraid of dissing?
Sorry for spilling my guts again, gang, but I was trying to point out if you are called a liar one to many times, you MUST respond..Thank you for reading my strange past..

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Though I was disappointed after reading through 3 pages waiting to hear about Something Worse Than the Men In Black, I understand your hesitation Yuriko. But there is a place here that you should be able to tell your story. Being a new member you may not be aware of this forum yet, it's called Skunkworks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Skunk Works Forum Rules:

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

You could ask a mod to move this thread there, or start a new one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join