It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dismiss avian flu pandemic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
People make up excuses and ignore the fact that the things spreading fast and it is going to continue.

One thing people believe is the media overblowing it-but local vietnam news stations are not in cohoots with the us media that i have heard of. Another thing people convince themselves of is that it just might "not" spread and wont become a widespread and worldwide pandemic when in reality it goes thousands of miles within months and is still in the process of mutating into a common human to human transmitted virus. If not one of these it is that they might believe this tamiflu will save them, but it will save against the known strains of the flu and the flu will create new and deadlier ones inside of you and around the "vaccine" and the vaccine has bad side effects anyways so it is just digging a hole.

Anyone have other reasons for ignoring it? "We all die anyways..." doesnt cut it for those other 5 billion people who might want to enjoy life.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm not bothered about it because i think Governments are seriously into scare tactics these days and it's getting a bit tiresome.

I'd rather take my chances than risk any proposed vaccines especially vaccines that are set to make a lot of rich people considerably richer.

And if I'm wrong what does it matter why worry about something you can't control anyways.

If millions of people start dropping dead then i'l worry until then it's not worth my time.

new topics

join