It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I lived in the states for awhile, during my youth. I have to say that I really see the United States becoming a third world county. It is going down the drain fast. Why should a country that is so rich in wealth have people that are starving in it. Capitalism is not working and a new plan will need to be made. Also I have a prediction, well sort of. I had a dream recently that two more buildings were attacked in America. Some where in California I think, in the year 2006.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
well that supports my hunch that the us government will stage a terrorist attack some time just before spring

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Your on par!

You can eat just so much before you get fat and explode.
Than they talk about China like they should not be allowed to gain in the world market. I love it! Yes I fear the world has swallowed so much money with little logic at times. Its not a bad thing if it breaks it self however. Sometimes you need to fall to rise to a stronger point. However with america you have the three classes and it seems the rich always find a way to make money off the two other classes no matter what situation.

As far as your prediction/dream I think depending on the dream it sometimes can be literal but can be very figurative as well. I think you were getting very close how things play out in your other posts as well.

Two buildings standing at side like an 11 which is considered to be a friction sometimes need to but heads for what lays ahead. I fear you understand this already or getting very close to.

join