It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am just gonna say it's all about population control divised by the government.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Anyone notice how the Terminator made his entrance into China with three bird flu case? Or how Charles Schumer of New York was hocking Tamiflu to offset the Bird Flu paranoia? Give me a break, arrogances has made them sloppy. First it was the small pox paranoia that Bush used to buy the vaccines. It's good money.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Trying to imitate the original.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
About population control and new world order.
Can't they make it illegul to have more than one child per couple.
it IS better than killing a billion people

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
if this flu combines with the common cold.

For example if a farmer who raises chickens has the commen flu and is infected with the bird flu then both viruses will probably mutate and that is when we will really have a global pandemenic. It will not be stoped then

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Okay, the Avian Flu, or "Bird Flu" is just another bio-engineered drug, like AIDS was created in a chem lab to kill of homosexuals & drug users who share needles.

It's been proven time & again that they do it, so why is everyone so gullible to believe in this crap? They did it in Nazi Germant, so why is it so hard to believe that they did it here in America? Or in Comminist China? Do we remember that China's a Communist country? Or that we're constantly getting those "this year the flu will be the worse it has ever" warnings.

I think it's about time to wake up, time to speak up, & time to reach up, & tear down the walls of conformity, & be an individual person, not another number to be sorted, filed, & coralled towards the slaughterhouse like so many cattle.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
yea i guess you could be right. Aids did seem to comeo ut of no where.

Still its amazing becasue of course if the governemnt wanted to create a cure they could of, by just giving like 2 billion to a company and booyea you got the cure.

Still it makes me made when you see people diein and you knowing that with acheck book the government could fix the problem. I could be wrong , but all is certian everything revolves around money...
]

i kind of went off track there but oh well

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have noticed a lot of ppl getting sick recently. i can count about 9 ppl who i know who have gotten the flu already this year. I say it's because they wasn't bundling up. I think that this bird flu thing is gonna pass and we're all gonna be ok and a thrid of the world WON't die. It might kill a few ppl, but the regular flew kills hundereds of ppl a year anyway. This is mostly just blown out of proportion by the media because thats what they do. I ain't takin any chances though i am staying warm as an MF this winter, and away from any weird foregin meats.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
Can't they make it illegul to have more than one child per couple.
it IS better than killing a billion people

That doesn't work. It hasn't worked in China and it won't work in the West.

new topics

top topics

join