It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quest for God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have been spiritually seeking for quite awhile now. I still have come to a conclusion yet as for who is God. So that is my question to you all, Who or what or where is God???

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
God is.

Anything else is a human attempt at personifying a concept that may seem alien without any adjectives.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
you're gonna get a billion and one replies on this and you'll be more confused than you were before hand. There is no correct answer. The only answer is the one that you believe in. There is no proof to prove one belief or god over another no matter what anybody says.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
I have been spiritually seeking for quite awhile now. I still have come to a conclusion yet as for who is God. So that is my question to you all, Who or what or where is God???

Have you ever considered that you may be looking for something that dosnt exist?
It may take you a few years to find a set of beliefs that your comfortable with. People dont always go to a place of worship this allows them to have there own set of beliefs.
Cheers Xpert11.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

thekingiscomingtoreign.blogspot.com...

check that out if you want

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You asked this in another thread. You stated this other thread that you have been studying the Bible for 40 years, you have been seeking for a long time.

God is the creator of the universe and you. He made you with a purpose and plan in mind. God is longing to be as close to you as possible and vice versa. That is accomplished right now by receiving Christ. The Holy Spirit will then take up residence in you. Then at the moment God decides you will see Him with your eyes, but right now we see in Him by faith, and feel His presence by the Holy Spirit.

So that is part of the answer to your question. There are othewr things I could say right nowe but it would become lengthy. And also a part of your question cannot be answered presently because we do not know all of who God is.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Who or what or where is God???

He is the one who made you.

The Creator of the Universe.

You can't compare him with anything.

He is uniquely unique.

HE does not have a shape or a size or a form or an image.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What makes you think God is a HE?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
When we say God is a 'he' we are correct, although it is not a complete answer. I imagine God has no gender, but we need to be able to call it something. God seems to possess more masculine qualities than feminine. 'O Pateras, O Yios kai to Agio Pneuma' are all in the masculine form in Greek meaning 'the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.'

In summary, God is both 'he' and 'she' but is referred to more often in the masculine form which is why it's more applicable to call God a 'he' - if that makes any sense whatsoever.

*Edited for typos

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Simon_the_byron]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
God's name is Eris and He is a woman

Be ye not lost amongst the precepts of Order... seek out the Sacred Chao if you wish for truth, and you shall find something that at least smells a bit like it.

top topics

join