It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is the AntiChrist Religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by queenannie38
take me up on my invite to a formal debate

What's this about a formal debate? Contact me by U2U if you're serious so we can figure out how it would work

Right on, Jake!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Ok so here is how this goes. This conspiracy theory is a totally spiritual one. Satan has hid him self in the Christian Churches.
Within the bible it says there with be a Anti-Christ religion and that they will call themselves by his name. Does the word CHRISTian have anyones name in it that they might know?
When thinking this through and reading the old testament about God I discovered that the God in the Christian religion did the following and it is in every Christians bible, if they read it.
1. That God is a flame and fire
2. That God encouraged incest
3. That God encourages cannabalism
4. That God had peoples hand, feet and heads cut off
5. That God had tens of thousands killed cause they could not spead a word properly when talking.
6. That Sampson went around killing people and tearing them apart and it was all good with God (and this is after the ' thou shall not's ')
7. That God is a war monger
8. That he himself has said he is vengeful, fearful, cruel, and more...
9. That this list could go on and on.....
10. In the old testament God killed over 10 million people

So you see after forty some years of studing the Christian Bible for some time I have come to the conclusion that the Christian God is Satan in disguise. So many Christians dont even know the history of their own beliefs. That the KJV Bible is only, what 400 some years old. That protestants changed the bible and yet they preach to not change the bible. In fact most of them don't even know the word 'bible' mean 'book' and so much more. Lots to study here.
But I only know this, that the God the Christians believe in is an Evil God. Unless they believe in the Trinity and that my friends is a whole other conversation.

Wow Zaimless ! Do I detect a bit of anger ? Seriously !

Lets look at your first point.

1. That God is a flame and fire

Which one of the 3 verse are you refering too ?

Deu 4:24 For the LORD thy God [is] a consuming fire, [even] a jealous God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deu 9:3 Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God [is] he which goeth over before thee; [as] a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hbr 12:29 For our God [is] a consuming fire.

Wich one would you like to reference in regards to the Nature of God Almighty, The Spirit of Righteousness, The creator of Heaven and Earth and the Redeemer of each and every soul, through his son Jesus Christ ?

I really hope that you come back so we can clear things up !

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The god of humankind is the god of chaos.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I have no fear--of you or anyone else. Don't kid yourself, because you know good and well that I don't.

You fear the truth, and all your twisting of scripture is not going to change the truth.
It's like when you made the statement of when Jesus was born, I asked you to back up your statement with proof. You cut and ran because you apparently could not back up your statement.

If you don't take up that challenge, then I suggest you learn to bridle your tongue because you say things you have no business saying to anyone, including me.

LOL, bridle my tongue? If you are going to make a false statement and I read it, I will challenge your statement and ask for proof. That is your chance to debate, back up your statements.

Matrix, there is only one annie. Same one, all the time.

No, there is love, love, love Annie, all is well in hell, and there is Annie that controls the pit who seeks to devour the weak.

This is a free public forum--why can't I have a free pass? I don't break the rules and so far I have merited no warning. So what's your problem with a free pass?

You don't have a free pass to lead the weak and blind futher astray. You want a free pass? Quit twisting scripture, knowlingly. Otherwise, back up your statements with proof instead of, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? comments.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
You fear the truth, and all your twisting of scripture is not going to change the truth.

yeah yeah right right blah blah blah

It's like when you made the statement of when Jesus was born, I asked you to back up your statement with proof. You cut and ran because you apparently could not back up your statement.

No, I didn't 'cut and run'--if you weren't so ridiculous and persistent with your juvenile ranting, you'd actually have no accusations to throw around....I won't let someone like you push me to the point of compromising my standard of how I treat people--or how I'll permit them to treat me....so I take my leave of you when I can no longer tolerate your behavior. You are totally insufferable but I try not to let that bother me. Obviously you don't know any better, and its your luggage, not mine. I don't take it personal but I don't have to take it, either--when I don't feel up to it.

Here's your link to the post I just made, which provides information regarding His birthday: www.abovetopsecret.com... d0

Any others that you feel I have welshed out on--please inform me so I can supply you with sources or explanations.

LOL, bridle my tongue? If you are going to make a false statement and I read it, I will challenge your statement and ask for proof. That is your chance to debate, back up your statements.

Like I just said. Let me know and I'll fill you in.

You don't have a free pass to lead the weak and blind futher astray. You want a free pass?

I don't need a pass from you. I'll just send my brother Satan to see you--he's been wanting to make your personal acquaintance, anyway--since you are so fond of picking on his little sis.

If you consider the Son of man your god, then I'll think I'll just let you have your delusions. Whatever you worship, I'm safer choosing the opposite--the opposite is obviously, by default, LOVE--by whatever name Love is still Love.

And I know all things come from God--including Satan/Haliel/Lucifer, so I'm still better off with an invisible Living Fallen then Risen Son of God than a dying man on a wretched executioner's tree.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

so I take my leave of you when I can no longer tolerate your behavior. You are totally insufferable but I try not to let that bother me. Obviously you don't know any better, and its your luggage, not mine. I don't take it personal but I don't have to take it, either--when I don't feel up to it.

Maybe we could go for coffee sometime, find a herd of lemmings and take care of what bothers you.

I don't need a pass from you. I'll just send my brother Satan to see you--he's been wanting to make your personal acquaintance, anyway--since you are so fond of picking on his little sis.

So Satan is at your call? It is written, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. By the way, tell him it's time to pay what he has been commanded to pay.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All my debts are paid, Sun. And so speak to the hand from now on, because that's the only part of me that's going to pay you any mind. Say what you want--I could care less.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
None of my debts are paid; I have no self-righteousness to stand on.

Moreover, things are so far removed from "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness," it's hard to get refocused on even, what is good and decent and credible.

My mother was a witch; she self-justified perpetually. So, I don't go there. She even justified giving me away when I was born, to a foreigner.

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshai2334

Moreover, things are so far removed from "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness," it's hard to get refocused on even, what is good and decent and credible.

My mother was a witch; she self-justified perpetually. So, I don't go there. She even justified giving me away when I was born, to a foreigner.

Oh well.

Self Righteousness has nothing to do with Forgiveness of Sins.

The Deciever wants you to be confused: Moreover, things are so far removed from "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness," it's hard to get refocused on even, what is good and decent and credible.

I am sorry to hear about your mother giving you away. Justification for your mothers actions does not discredit the being or the love of God for you.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

How do you figure that one having one's debts paid means it is 'self-righteousness?'

I didn't pay my debts (I couldn't have, ever) and I'm not self-righteous. But I do appreciate the value of a sacrifice.

Justification. Complex concept?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How do you figure that one having one's debts paid means it is 'self-righteousness?'

I merely speak for myself.

What I observe is that some people take their prosperity to mean they are also righteous as well as prosperous.

I am not among those. That's all I was getting at.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I merely speak for myself.

Then please forgive me for my audacity, kermi-joshai! I didn't mean to be defensive--I had my guard still up, if you know what I mean.

Sorry, truly.

What I observe is that some people take their prosperity to mean they are also righteous as well as prosperous.

Now I have no doubt you didn't mean me! I am the epitome of 'poverty level' yet I do have untold riches which I can't see. But I can share them!! Actually, it is more like 'it' than 'them.'

LOVE!

I am not among those. That's all I was getting at.

I see that now. But you know, it didn't come off that way, I don't think--even though I was defensive in that moment, I looked back and I think it still might have been taken that way--it just sounds kind of snippy. But that's okay! Be snippy! If you need to be, then be.

And I misread what you wrote about 'giving you up.' Which I am also contrite for--you are adopted? I am, too. It would seem you didn't fare (from your perspective) any better than you would have, in the event your mother would have kept you?

I am adopted--and I also gave up a baby at the age of 16--unmarried and though foolish in the manner I got myself into the situation, I thought not of myself but of the baby when considering the resolution of the situation. So I gave him up to a couple who couldn't have kids (in 1986 it was much different that 1968--no babies for those who want them these days) and they were Mormon--which I am not--but I knew that he'd be loved. And so I did the 'right' thing for all concerned. And I hope he doesn't see it another way--but how can I know? I can't. He'll be 21 now, so he's in God's hands--always was, but now he's a man and I hope he knows about love.

So I'm sorry if you didn't fare as well as some do--but sometimes our sorrows are more on account of us tallying up what we don't have instead of treasuring what we do have....

...just a thought from my heart to yours, kermi-joshai

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's very hard to be sensitive and yet stimulating on a public board. I find myself, whenever I respond off-the-cuff, sticking my foot in my mouth.

I found a film yesterday that is very helpful.

video.google.com...

This film calmed me down yesterday.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's very hard to be sensitive and yet stimulating on a public board. I find myself, whenever I respond off-the-cuff, sticking my foot in my mouth.

I found a film yesterday that is very helpful.

video.google.com...

This film calmed me down yesterday.

Um...what is that film trying to sell? I believe in positive thinking, but that's no secret.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm usually suspicious of "positive thinking" because it's so heavily invested in denial and avoidance. Some of the most passive aggressive, sneaky people I know operate by positive thinking on the surface.

But this film was helpful to me because it focused on effects of sidetracking and rehearsing fears. It was worth the time it took, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I couldn't open it. Videos don't always cooperate with my machine, and I hate to reconfigure to that extent, preferring stealth to media.

But, Joshai, are you saying it is about the idea of self-deception and anxiety that we inflict on ourselves?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just let the Google-link load its own player=file. Yes it takes a while.

Does this help? ... Yes, it's worth the trouble.

[first edit did not work properly]

[edit on 4-7-2006 by joshai2334]

[edit on 4-7-2006 by joshai2334]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock

(Matthew 7:21-24 KJV)

These are people who never trusted in Christ alone for salvation, they thought good works would earn them salvation.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock

(Matthew 7:21-24 KJV)

These are people who never trusted in Christ alone for salvation, they thought good works would earn them salvation.

No, dbrandt--it is those who trust in a name to give them salvation and of course, Christ isn't a name, anyway--even more, it is a word spoken by human tongues, not God's pure thought; and it does nothing to justify their 'works' as 'wonderful' because they believe that the name spoken out loud in their declarations of piety grants a special association with that namesake.

It's not about speaking, it is about doing and hearing.

It's not a couch-potato theory--it is a way of living. Christ never said, just believe and watch me die and it will be 'all good' because then you won't have to die (your flesh) or even do anything--except go about speaking empty words and confusing ideas in order to make my death a joke to those who do not know me.

Be a pharisee if you wanna be free? NOT!

He said 'pick up your cross and follow me.' You know where the next stop is, surely--not the shiny empty tomb but the bloody murderous cross.

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; (1 Peter 4:1)

What did God say? 'Take not my NAME in vain.'

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
(James 2:17-20)

Actions speak louder than words. Denominations in a religion that claims the name of Christ is not truth--it is false.

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
(Romans 16:17-18)

Who cause divisions and offences? Denominational christians--each one saying their way is the right way instead of seeing that it is the division which is against Christ.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Is Christ divided? NO.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
(1 Timothy 4:4-10)

Exercising one's self unto godliness is not equivalent to being a 'name dropper.' Paul speaks again and again of labor--of laboring for the LORD. And don't forget suffering reproach. All this is done because of trust in a God is who ALIVE and who is the Saviour of ALL MEN. If you believe this, then you would not reproach, condemn, or judge others as not being saved in the present as you claim you are saved in the present.

What is the difference between you and someone else? What do you have that wasn't given to you? And freely as you have received, so also freely must you give.
But that's not the way it is in christianity--where is the godliness? Why isn't the whole world willing members of one united christian group? Surely it would be so, if christianity was truly doing the job they think they are doing--heaven knows we've ALL probably heard, at least once (and some of us more times than we want to count) the familiar droning of 'accept christ as your personal savior?'
The more it's said, the more it is mocked. How does that work out to be truth of God, since God is not mocked? :shk:

Christianity is more against Christ than those condemned by christians as pagan or satanists.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Christianity is more against Christ than those condemned by christians as pagan or satanists.

You have no idea what being a christian means. It means someone has trusted Christ and what He has done for the remission/removal/forgiveness of their sins.

When that acceptance of who we are and who Jesus is and what He has done for us really takes place, by faith(an actual act of the will), then that person is no longer the same for the Holy Spirit has come to literally live in them. The Holy Spirit regenerates us and makes us a new creation. Our way of thinking is changed(doesn't happen all at once, it's a daily thing. That's what picking up your cross means, seeking God's way over ours and the world's. Seeking God's purpose over ours and the world's. And you know what over time as our way of thinking is changed, God's will and purposes actually become what we want also).

And when someone has, for real, accepted Christ then the good works we do aren't a means of salvation, but an evidence of salvation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join